Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bogus evidence of bogus evidence.....  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Bogus evidence of bogus evidence.....
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 01:21:48 AM »
Advertisement
And you need mental health treatment [long overdue]
Then you trolls can go 'bone' each other.
You're letting your panties show on a public forum.

No cross-dressing on my bucket list
Now say something clever for once

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 01:21:48 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 05:10:38 AM »
Now say something clever...
You wouldn't know clever if it kicked you in the backside with both feet.
                         Clever 'nuff?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »
You wouldn't know clever if it kicked you in the backside with both feet.
                         Clever 'nuff?

#FAIL

--------
BONUS
--------

Now lets see how clever you are by telling us how much bandwidth is created by my 241 (and counting) posters in my 'Dead Oswald Tour' thread. You know, as opposed to the 'untold gigabytes' you claim.

Keep running your mouth at me about valuable bandwidth and in the meantime I've
never seen you donate even one nickel here.

There is less than 1mb in each billboard-style design
I'll need upwards of 1,000 poster designs to reach even one gigabyte

« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 09:27:10 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2022, 12:13:04 AM »
Uh, not so fast.

Three highly regarded handwriting experts concluded the writing on the "Dear Mr. Hunt" note was Oswald's. The HSCA's fingerprint experts couldn't reach a firm conclusion on the note, but they noted several similarities between the writing on the note and Oswald's writing. Oswald's own wife, Marina, identified the handwriting as her husband's handwriting.

Yes, a few years ago a former Soviet KGB agent claimed the note was forged by the KGB to incriminate Howard Hunt, the ultra-conservative billionaire oil tycoon who made no secret of his hatred for JFK. This brings up an interesting point: If the handwriting for the "Dear Mr. Hunt" note could have been forged, then the handwriting on the envelope, order form, and money order that were used to buy the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle most certainly could have been forged as well.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2022, 02:00:09 AM »
Uh, not so fast.

Three highly regarded handwriting experts concluded the writing on the "Dear Mr. Hunt" note was Oswald's. The HSCA's fingerprint experts couldn't reach a firm conclusion on the note, but they noted several similarities between the writing on the note and Oswald's writing. Oswald's own wife, Marina, identified the handwriting as her husband's handwriting.

Yes, a few years ago a former Soviet KGB agent claimed the note was forged by the KGB to incriminate Howard Hunt, the ultra-conservative billionaire oil tycoon who made no secret of his hatred for JFK. This brings up an interesting point: If the handwriting for the "Dear Mr. Hunt" note could have been forged, then the handwriting on the envelope, order form, and money order that were used to buy the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle most certainly could have been forged as well.

When you have multiple experts authenticating the handwriting on the envelope and order form, the odds that the handwriting on those items was forged are very minute. Particularly in light of the fact that the authenticity of the handwriting on the money order that was sent along with them is beyond dsipute.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2022, 02:00:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2022, 02:17:25 AM »
When you have multiple experts authenticating the handwriting on the envelope and order form, the odds that the handwriting on those items was forged are very minute. Particularly in light of the fact that the authenticity of the handwriting on the money order that was sent along with them is beyond dsipute.

When you have multiple experts authenticating the handwriting on the envelope and order form

Really? Name them

the authenticity of the handwriting on the money order that was sent along with them is beyond dsipute.

Is it? Really? What makes you say that?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2022, 03:01:13 AM »
When you have multiple experts authenticating the handwriting on the envelope and order form

Really? Name them

You would prefer "authenticating with qualifier(s) added"? Cadigan, Cole, and McNally all said that the handwriting on those was Oswald's. None of them offered any doubt. Scott said that it was Oswald's handwriting as well. His opinion was not definitive.

the authenticity of the handwriting on the money order that was sent along with them is beyond dsipute.

Is it? Really? What makes you say that?

Yes. Really. The handwriting on the original money order was examined by numerous experts in handwriting identification. They all stated definitively that it was Oswald's. There were no qualified or conditional opinions from any of them on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2022, 03:01:13 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2022, 10:16:11 AM »

Yes. Really. The handwriting on the original money order was examined by numerous experts in handwriting identification. They all stated definitively that it was Oswald's. There were no qualified or conditional opinions from any of them on it.

From the Report----- https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-4.html#ownership
Document examiners for the Treasury Department and the FBI testified unequivocally that the bold printing on the face of the mail-order coupon was in the handprinting of Lee Harvey Oswald and that the writing on the envelope was also his.....The post office box to which the rifle was shipped was rented to "Lee H. Oswald" from October 9, 1962, to May 14, 1963.14 Experts on handwriting identification from the Treasury Department......

A reminder of a previous post-----
I don't accept the word of an unnamed source.

OK...two 'document examiners' testified before the Commission.
 Not exactly a vast team of analysts there.
NOTE--
Mr. McCLOY. Commission Exhibit 776 is a series of checks which have been endorsed by Oswald, some in lead pencil and some in ink. Some of those endorsements seem to be, rather the handwriting seems to be, very irregular, loose, malformed, certain other ones very clear and quite regular, and in comparison with other standards of Oswald's I find some difficulty in **conforming [sic] the signatures on certain of these endorsements to those standards. I wonder if you would look at these and tell me whether you have any comments in regard to the comments I have made about this--about these checks? The first two or three there seem to exemplify what I am talking about.
Mr. COLE. In my opinion the endorsements on these checks show a moderately wide range of writing habit, and they also show variations which may be due to an attitude about the act of writing, and I am thinking especially of the more distorted signatures, such as that appearing on No. 2408; and by attitude I mean that a person might find the act of writing very inconvenient or distasteful or might actually be experiencing some strong emotion at the particular time.
** Probably meant 'confirming'.
As usual..If something seems to support the conclusions of the Report--It is revered.
If it contradicts the conclusions---It is summarily rejected.