Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Revised and Expanded Article on the Backyard Rifle Photos  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Revised and Expanded Article on the Backyard Rifle Photos
« on: July 04, 2022, 02:46:49 PM »
Advertisement
In the process of moving my JFK assassination site, I decided to revise and expand some of my articles, including my article "The HSCA and Fraud in the Backyard Rifle Photos." The new version is about 40% longer than the original. Here's the link to the new version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JiOqKWO-XJSO-z_lk6bSgUBXq_vD1yZs/view

JFK Assassination Forum

Revised and Expanded Article on the Backyard Rifle Photos
« on: July 04, 2022, 02:46:49 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Re: Revised and Expanded Article on the Backyard Rifle Photos
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 10:15:06 AM »
I've never seen any WC apologist explain the very odd fact that the backyard figure wears his wedding ring on the right hand in 133-A and 133-B but wears it on the left hand in 133-C. Are we supposed to believe that in between B and C he switched his ring from one hand to the other? Obviously, that makes no sense. Why would anyone do such a thing? The obvious implication is that the person who posed for A and B is not the same person who posed for C.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 03:14:20 PM »
I've never seen any WC apologist explain the very odd fact that the backyard figure wears his wedding ring on the right hand in 133-A and 133-B but wears it on the left hand in 133-C. Are we supposed to believe that in between B and C he switched his ring from one hand to the other? Obviously, that makes no sense. Why would anyone do such a thing? The obvious implication is that the person who posed for A and B is not the same person who posed for C.

Is there a JFK assassination conspiracy claim you haven't fallen for?

JFK Revisited: Were the Oswald Backyard Photographs Faked? ( Link )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 03:14:20 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 06:49:18 PM »
It seems to me there's a very simple explanation: he wore two rings. He being Oswald and not two different people (really? they used two different people to stage two photos?).

Two rings. Ring #1 was his wedding ring on his right ring finger.

and Ring #2 was his Marine Corps ring on his left ring finger.

Two different rings; two different fingers. No switching of rings. It's clear to me they are two different rings. One a wedding band and another larger one. My late father was in the Marines and he had one although I can't remember offhand if he wore it with his wedding ring after retiring or not. I seem to recall he didn't. It's kind of gaudy.

In the arrest photos he is wearing the Marine ring but not his wedding ring. He left that behind the morning of the assassination.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 11:14:38 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 01:38:29 AM »

Have you ever seen a conspiracy you didn't like?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 01:38:29 AM »