Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 23132 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2022, 06:52:44 PM »
Advertisement
Who, after Officer Baker, was the first law enforcement officer to enter the building? And how soon after the shooting did he enter?

Ms Hine gives a very different account to the WC:

Mr. BALL. When you came back in did you see Mrs. Reid?
Miss HINE. No, sir; I don't believe there was a soul in the office when I came back in right then.
Mr. BALL. Did you see anybody else go in through there?
Miss HINE. No, sir; after I answered the telephone then there was about four or five people that came in.

The individual policeman who appeared on the scene "almost immediately" after Ms Hine witnessed pandemonium out on the street has vanished from the story..........................

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2022, 06:52:44 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2022, 09:58:22 AM »
Here's Mr Lovelady in Hughes (just behind Mr Carl Edward Jones):

Look closely, and you will see a figure in blue behind him, closer to the center of the doorway.

Who can it be? It can't be Mr Buell Wesley Frazier, who is not in blue. I believe it's Mr Shelley.

A few seconds later, and Mr Lovelady has moved over to the center of the doorway and back up a few steps. Just behind him, I believe, is Mr Shelley:

Now cf!:

Thumb1:

That appears to be Shelley wearing the plaid shirt. 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2022, 12:52:06 PM »

?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2022, 12:52:06 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2022, 11:53:56 PM »

:D :D :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2022, 10:41:59 AM »
I don't think folks have fully grasped the potential significance of this exchange in Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's testimony:

Mr. BALL - On that day you did notice one article of clothing, that is, he had a jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What color was the jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

The fact that Mr Frazier had seen this jacket on Mr Oswald before 11/22/63 means that he is not basing his memory on but a fleeting glimpse that morning.

If his recollection of the jacket Mr Oswald wore to work that morning is correct, then we have never seen (at least knowingly) that jacket..................

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2022, 10:41:59 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2022, 03:42:52 PM »
I don't think folks have fully grasped the potential significance of this exchange in Mr Buell Wesley Frazier's testimony:

Mr. BALL - On that day you did notice one article of clothing, that is, he had a jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What color was the jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

The fact that Mr Frazier had seen this jacket on Mr Oswald before 11/22/63 means that he is not basing his memory on but a fleeting glimpse that morning.

If his recollection of the jacket Mr Oswald wore to work that morning is correct, then we have never seen (at least knowingly) that jacket..................

Friends, the claim that Mr Lovelady can be seen walking down the Elm small street in Couch is undermined devastated by the fact that
a) Mr Lovelady appears to be still on the steps in Darnell
b) the 'Shelley' beside him in Couch is in fact Mr Danny Arce
c) the 'plaid' on his shirt is far from established given the 'plaid' on other folks in that grainy film
d) the 'shirt' itself looks too long in the tail to be the shirt Mr Lovelady wore that day

Given that Mr Oswald, at the time of the shooting, may have been wearing the flannel, wool-looking jacket that Mr Buell Wesley Frazier puts on him that morning, but that has never been seen since, it is quite possible that this man is in fact none other than Mr Oswald himself, following Mr Shelley, who (after his encounter with Ms Gloria Calvery out by the "corner of the park") has already gone a ways ahead down that little side road towards the railroad tracks:

If so, then those who insist that this is Mr Lovelady in Couch have fallen victim to the very switcheroo I have posited in this thread: the LHO-resembling Mr Lovelady was prevailed upon to pretend that HE was the male employee who accompanied Mr Shelley down to the tracks shortly after the shots rang out

Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2022, 05:33:00 PM »
There’s really no good reason to think that’s Shelley either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2022, 05:33:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2022, 05:48:57 PM »
There’s really no good reason to think that’s Shelley either.

'Shelley' = Mr Danny Arce  Thumb1: