Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21902 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2022, 02:31:24 PM »
Advertisement
Adams WC statement provides timestamps that render it a farce.

In his HSCA interview, after being presented with a still from the Hughes film showing him stood outside the TSBD building approximately ten minutes after the assassination, Billy Lovelady finally concedes that he didn't re-enter the building for 20-25 minutes after the shooting.
How does this fit in with Adams' timeline?

Mr. BELIN. How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS. Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately.
Mr. BELIN. How long do you think it was, or do you think it took you to get from the window to the top of the fourth floor stairs?
Miss ADAMS. I don't think I can answer that question accurately, because the time approximation, without a stopwatch, would be difficult.
Mr. BELIN. How long do you think it took you. to get from the window to the bottom of the stairs on the first floor?
Miss ADAMS. I would say no longer than a minute at the most.

No, it wasn't an HSCA interview it was Groden trying to establish there was two people who looked like Lovelady. Even DiEugenio thought Lovelady was lying.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2022, 02:31:24 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2022, 07:46:25 PM »

No, it wasn't an HSCA interview it was Groden trying to establish there was two people who looked like Lovelady. Even DiEugenio thought Lovelady was lying.

Yes, it was a HSCA interview.

http://www.prayer-man.com/billy-lovelady-hsca-interview/

Lovelady lied in his WC testimony about entering the west door with Shelley.
Shelley lied in his WC testimony about entering the west door with Lovelady.
Both men lied about how long it was before they left the TSBD building steps.
Both Martin and Hughes filmed Lovelady outside the TSBD building around ten minutes after the assassination.
Lovelady didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes - these are his own words.
The encounter with Adams running down the stairs seconds after the assassination did not happen.
Adams insists her testimony was altered in this regard.
Styles confirms this.
Garner confirms both women left the fourth floor almost immediately.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2022, 02:04:05 AM »
No, a fictional rendition. Reproduction leaves the impression it was real when it is just fiction.

Oh lordy, Mr Nessan. Are you actually suggesting that the words 'TOP SECRET' stamped on those documents have been deceptively added by me, Mr Ernest, or some other CTer??

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2022, 02:04:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2022, 02:12:52 AM »
Don't forget to post the part that the only problem Adams had with her WC testimony was grammar.

Because the transcript she was shown was not the same as the transcript that went into the record. I have already explained how easily this could have been done.

And---------of course----------we know that the reason she was given a chance to make corrections in the first place had nothing to do with getting an accurate version of her testimony for the record-------------------none of her changes were incorporated!

She encountered the police in the back

So?

and the front of the TSBD.

So?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2022, 02:15:40 AM »
Yes, it was a HSCA interview.

http://www.prayer-man.com/billy-lovelady-hsca-interview/

Lovelady lied in his WC testimony about entering the west door with Shelley.
Shelley lied in his WC testimony about entering the west door with Lovelady.
Both men lied about how long it was before they left the TSBD building steps.
Both Martin and Hughes filmed Lovelady outside the TSBD building around ten minutes after the assassination.
Lovelady didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes - these are his own words.
The encounter with Adams running down the stairs seconds after the assassination did not happen.
Adams insists her testimony was altered in this regard.
Styles confirms this.
Garner confirms both women left the fourth floor almost immediately.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2022, 02:15:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2022, 04:39:25 AM »
Good Question!

'If Ms Adams & Ms Styles did indeed leave the fourth floor by the rear stairs BEFORE Mr Truly and Officer Baker reached the fourth floor by the rear stairs, how on earth did they not see each other at any point????'

Good Answer!

(Washington Post, 12/1/63)

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 04:45:29 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2022, 04:45:03 AM »
Mr. PIPER. ... I was already excited over the shooting or something when he [Mr Truly] came running into the building.
Mr. BALL. And what did Truly and this--some fellow do?
Mr. PIPER. Well, Mr. Truly and this fellow run up the steps. He just hollered for the elevator and I said, "I don't know where it is at," and I'm still standing over there by that table and he ran up on up the steps with this police officer--him and another fellow and I was standing there and the people began swarming out and around--different ones coming in, but it was where nobody could come out.

Prizes for guessing which stairway on the first floor--------------front or rear?--------------Mr Piper is actually talking about here as being the one Mr Truly and Officer Baker actually took after running in the front door!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 04:47:25 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2022, 04:45:03 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2022, 04:49:46 AM »
Prizes for guessing which stairway on the first floor--------------front or rear?--------------Mr Truly and Officer Baker actually took after running in the front door!

Thumb1: