Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21977 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2022, 08:52:04 PM »
Advertisement
Smiling a lot can be interpreted as a sign of a simple mind.

Okay, Mr Nessan, you don't want to answer. I think I know why!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2022, 08:52:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2022, 09:18:52 PM »
I guess he’s talking about the declassified transcript of Adams’ testimony? Not sure why he won’t just answer the question.

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2022, 12:15:18 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2022, 12:15:18 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2022, 02:29:42 AM »
I guess he’s talking about the declassified transcript of Adams’ testimony? Not sure why he won’t just answer the question.

But Mr Nessan gives 100% credence to that document and has declared it beyond the bounds of possibility that the word "there" could have been handwritten in by anyone other than Ms Adams.

His strange refusal to specify which document he was 'accusing' of being "completely fabricated" suggests that he's now embarrassed at the fact that he was referring to----------------actually referring to!--------------my illustrative addition of blue text:

It could have been worse---------he could have accused the green on this document of being fake!

:D :D :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2022, 02:44:52 AM »
Well!

Ms Dorothy Garner's sighting of Mr Truly and the policeman coming up AFTER Ms Adams ran downstairs leaves Warren Gullibles (and CT Lunchroom Gullibles) only one explanation:

Mr Truly & Officer Baker didn't notice-----------and were not noticed by-----------Ms Adams & Ms Styles because the two men were over by the lunchroom with Mr Oswald when Ms Adams and Ms Styles crossed the second-floor landing.

Challenge to any Warren Gullible clinging on to the above (ear-plugs-dependent) scenario!:

Reconcile
a) Messrs Shelley & Lovelady's account to the WC of their post-assassination movements
with
b) Messrs Shelley & Lovelady's being on the first floor when Ms Adams & Ms Styles arrived on to it

Thumb1:

And so we see, in the Stroud letter--------------

--------------the tragicomical unravelling of the WC's dirty tactic of using Messrs Lovelady and Shelley to discredit Ms Adams' timeline. In her first paragraph, Ms Stroud details the changes made by Ms Adams; in her second paragraph, she (unwittingly, I have no doubt) shows what a dangerous miscalculation it is now proving for the WC to have gone all in on the Lovelady-Shelley first-floor sighting. Ms Garner's sighting of Mr Truly and the policeman coming up AFTER Ms Adams ran downstairs screws up the whole Shelley-Lovelady timeline, because it has Ms Adams & Ms Styles hitting the first floor within seconds of the second-floor lunchroom encounter! How in the heck do you get from Messrs Shelley & Lovelady's WC account to that? It's a total non-starter!

Accordingly! The Stroud letter is not included in the WC record. And neither Ms Garner nor Ms Styles are asked to help clarify the matter on-the-record.

But--------------I hear you ask--------------why didn't the WC go with the solution whereby Ms Adams' timeline is VINDICATED (give or take a few seconds) but her non-sighting of Mr Oswald NEUTRALISED? i.e.......

Mr Truly & Officer Baker didn't notice-----------and were not noticed by-----------Ms Adams & Ms Styles because the two men were over by the lunchroom with Mr Oswald when Ms Adams and Ms Styles crossed the second-floor landing.

Answer:
a) Because they were already in Lovelady/Shelley stepped in so far that returning were more impossible than go o'er
b) Because they knew that, even without the Lovelady/Shelley nonsense in the mix, that explanation's earplugs-on-everyone-involved premise would be too ridiculous for words!

No wonder Mr Nessan & Co. resent the Stroud letter so much!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 02:56:16 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2022, 02:44:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2022, 02:53:15 AM »

Thank you, Mr Davidson!  Thumb1:

Mr Lovelady, yes? Or are you noticing something else?

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2022, 03:16:19 AM »
Is more than one person on the steps wearing red????
Left arrow=upperbody+head, right arrow=red sleeved arm, not attached to the same body???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2022, 03:16:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2022, 04:12:29 AM »
Is more than one person on the steps wearing red????
Left arrow=upperbody+head, right arrow=red sleeved arm, not attached to the same body???

Ah, yes, I see what you mean. Thank you!

With the white (tshirt?) belonging to the owner of the arm on the right.....