Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 23030 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2022, 11:49:50 PM »
Advertisement
What a charade.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2022, 11:49:50 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2022, 12:10:31 AM »
Thank you, Mr Hawthorn!  Thumb1:

The answer to your question is pretty simple: Mr Oswald was NOT being set up in advance as the actual sixth-floor shooter, still less as a Lone Nut assassin. That ludicrous narrative only got created after the event (for political reasons) by the 'investigating' authorities

Then how to explain the non-fired Mauser found on the 6th floor of the TSBD? The conspirators thought they could tie that to their random patsy?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2022, 12:54:54 AM »
Then how to explain the non-fired Mauser found on the 6th floor of the TSBD? The conspirators thought they could tie that to their random patsy?

Those behind the assassination may not have had any designated gunman-patsy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2022, 12:54:54 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2022, 01:00:41 AM »
I'm not sure, Mr Plant----------the highschool yearbook image was uncovered by Mr Ed Ledoux.

Given that Mr Jones was but 17 at the time of the assassination, the photo is likely from 1963 or close to it.

The resemblance to Mr Oswald is uncanny. Indeed, first time I saw the image I thought it was of a young Mr Oswald!

Mr Billy Lovelady & Mr Roy Milton Jones: two innocent men whose chance resemblance to Mr Oswald was shamelessly instrumentalized by the 'investigating' authorities in their desperation to nail him as guilty.

I was curious if this was actually taken in 1963 because if it was earlier then Jones would have looked older in 1963.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2022, 01:14:39 AM »

There was no Mauser.
Tom Alyea filmed the rifle being removed from it's hiding place and it wasn't a Mauser.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2022, 01:14:39 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2022, 01:39:46 AM »
Yep! And look at how Mr Ball plays dumb:

Mr. Ball. Who did you see in the first floor?
Mr. Lovelady. I saw a girl but I wouldn't swear to it it's Vickie.
Mr. Ball. Who is Vickie?
Mr. Lovelady. The girl that works for Scott, Foresman.
Mr. Ball. What is her full name?
Mr. Lovelady. I wouldn't know.
Mr. Ball. Vickie Adams?
Mr. Lovelady. I believe so.

:D
This piece of testimony is like a sick joke. Ball literally answers the question for the witness.
According to Barry Ernest, Adams was insistent that the encounter with Lovelady and Shelley at the bottom of the stairs was an addition to her WC testimony. There are reasons to believe this was the case -

Lovelady admits he doesn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes.

Neither Shelley nor Lovelady acknowledge this supposed encounter.

Adams own testimony makes it clear she was at the bottom of the stairs long before Shelley or Lovelady could've been there:

Mr. BELIN. How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS. Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately.
Mr. BELIN. How long do you think it was, or do you think it took you to get from the window to the top of the fourth floor stairs?
Miss ADAMS. I don't think I can answer that question accurately, because the time approximation, without a stopwatch, would be difficult.
Mr. BELIN. How long do you think it took you. to get from the window to the bottom of the stairs on the first floor?
Miss ADAMS. I would say no longer than a minute at the most.

"No longer than a minute at most" - even if Shelley and Lovelady ran at full speed during their accounts of their movements after the assassination, they wouldn't have made the bottom of the stairs in time.
Adams is insistent that both she and Styles left the fourth floor within seconds and were running. Garner states she heard the girls running down the stairs immediately after the shooting.
To imagine Adams and Styles waited for "20-25 minutes" then rushed down the stairs at full speed, got out of the guarded rear door and then in through the guarded front door is a non-starter.

It is clear Adams' testimony was altered - this should be the focus of attention as it holds the WC up for the whitewash it was.

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2022, 09:16:31 AM »
There was no Mauser.
Tom Alyea filmed the rifle being removed from it's hiding place and it wasn't a Mauser.

OK, whatever it was, it was planted there and it hadn't been fired. If it wasn't planted in order to link it to Oswald then what was going on?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2022, 09:16:31 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2022, 11:06:24 AM »
OK, whatever it was, it was planted there and it hadn't been fired. If it wasn't planted in order to link it to Oswald then what was going on?

It was a Mannlicher Carcano and if it was planted there, it was planted to incriminate Oswald. It is the most incriminating piece of evidence there is.

What makes you believe it hadn't been fired?