Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21900 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2022, 10:09:30 PM »
Advertisement
LHO did not tell the same story twice.

You have not shown where he has told the same story twice. In fact you have not shown anything at all but a very disjointed opinion and an odd narrative.

Remember, LHO heard the commotion and then came downstairs where Baker and Truly encountered him by the coke machine in the second floor lunchroom. Again, there is not a coke machine by the first floor entrance.

And then a man ran into the second-floor lunchroom flashing credentials and asking for a telephone and Mr Oswald pointed him to the nearest phone and saw him go to it. After which Mr Oswald went out the door of the second-floor lunchroom and found himself out on the street.

:D

Where is the vestibule? I will let Truly and Holmes explain it to you.

Mr Holmes has already explained it to us:

Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

As for Mr Truly, he's just being the same cooperative liar who played along with the lunchroom hoax in the first place

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2022, 10:09:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2022, 10:14:56 PM »
“Vickie Adams’ WC statement” was not Vickie Adams’ WC statement. According to Vickie Adams.

This is the pitiful extent of Mr Nessan's liferaft:

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2022, 09:45:17 AM »
This is billiant reseach Alan but one thing bothers me. If Oswald was the designated fall guy with meticulous planning to set him up, how could he possible be left to roam the building and street at the time of the shooting?
Seems to me that in reality he had been ordered by the manipulators to remain out of sight (in the Domino room) at that time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2022, 09:45:17 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2022, 01:49:41 PM »
This is billiant reseach Alan but one thing bothers me. If Oswald was the designated fall guy with meticulous planning to set him up, how could he possible be left to roam the building and street at the time of the shooting?
Seems to me that in reality he had been ordered by the manipulators to remain out of sight (in the Domino room) at that time.

Thank you, Mr Hawthorn!  Thumb1:

The answer to your question is pretty simple: Mr Oswald was NOT being set up in advance as the actual sixth-floor shooter, still less as a Lone Nut assassin. That ludicrous narrative only got created after the event (for political reasons) by the 'investigating' authorities
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 01:51:17 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2022, 02:23:54 PM »
No it doesn't. What it looks like is you are trying to distance yourself from this whole Lovelady storyline. Good choice.

Vickie Adam's WC statement pretty much rained on your parade. What Adam's did do was confirmed that it was Shelley and Lovelady who came back inside the TSBD. If you actually have real proof of anything do not hesitate to share it.

Lovelady's admission that he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes after the assassination ends this debate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2022, 02:23:54 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2022, 03:03:49 PM »
What it looks like is your reading comprehension needs a lot of work. Debating you is like debating a beta-version bot.

If you can prove that Ms Adams really made that statement, I'll change my mind. Perhaps you can show us the official stenographer's tape? Oh, I forgot-----------the stenographer's tape for Ms Adams' testimony is missing from the archives. What a surprise!

The whole point of getting Ms Adams to make 'corrections' was not to correct the written record but to legitimize a con job.

I'll let Mr Barry Ernest explain:

"Whereas the 1964 version [of the Adams testimony transcription] was declassified on November 21, 1967, this differing transcription shows an additional declassification stamp, bearing a more recent date of February 9, 2011. Coincidentally, that is two months after existence of the Martha Joe Stroud letter was disclosed for the first time in the self-published edition of The Girl on the Stairs.
"To date, no one has been able to explain why this same document needed declassifying twice, the second official release occurring forty-four years later.
"None of the corrections made by Miss Adams in Dallas appeared in her official Warren Commission testimony. This is strange, since the Commission had sufficient time to make those changes. It means the unsigned, uncorrected version of her testimony was indeed what was sent to the GPO."

And there we have it. The doctored document was prepared for one reason and one reason only: to be held in reserve for discrediting Ms Adams should she--------or someone looking too deeply into her story---------start making waves. Once that happened in 2011, the 'corrections' document was magically re-declassified.

And now look at you, Mr Nessan-------you've fallen for it hook, line & sinker!  Thumb1:

The Stroud document is a joke, it is only valued by people desperate to believe it has any elevance at all.

Why would anything of any importance be declassified in 1967? The document you are placing so much importance on looks to be completely fabricated. The handwriting looks to be the only legitimate correction.

Where exactly in her testimony did they start fabricating her statement. Did they make this up too? They could not end the interview with her, because she was such a wealth of info.

Mr. Belin. That is helpful information. Is there any other information you have that could be  relevant?

Miss ADAMS. There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.
And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what.
Mr. Belin. That is all right, we want to get that information down. Was this before you got back in the front door of the building that you saw this?
Miss ADAMS. Yes, sir; while I was standing by the motorcycles.
Mr. Belin. Is there anything else?
Miss ADAMS. That is all, I believe.

Finally she waives the right to sign the document. Vickie had the ability to change the wording and sign it, the same as everybody else.

Mr. BELIN. Miss Adams, you have the opportunity if you would like, to read this deposition and sign it before it goes to Washington, or you can waive the signing of it and just let the court reporter send it directly to us. Do you have any preference?
Miss ADAMS. I think I will let you use your own discretion.
Mr. BELIN. It doesn't make any difference to us. If it doesn't make any difference, we can waive it and you won't have to make another trip down here.
Miss ADAMS. That is all right.

Mr. Belin.
We want to thank you for your, cooperation. We know that it has taken time on your part. Would you also thank your employer?

Miss ADAMS. Yes, sir.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2022, 03:07:13 PM »
This is the pitiful extent of Mr Nessan's liferaft:

This one little change in the transcript sure seems to bother you, and it should, it is the only thing that looks real your whole post. The rest looks like made-up tripe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2022, 03:07:13 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2022, 03:10:04 PM »
And then a man ran into the second-floor lunchroom flashing credentials and asking for a telephone and Mr Oswald pointed him to the nearest phone and saw him go to it. After which Mr Oswald went out the door of the second-floor lunchroom and found himself out on the street.

:D

Mr Holmes has already explained it to us:

Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

As for Mr Truly, he's just being the same cooperative liar who played along with the lunchroom hoax in the first place

Thumb1:

You are confusing Holme's recanting of LHO's words as being Holme's words.