Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 23021 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2022, 02:10:11 AM »
Advertisement
And then! Later in his WC testimony, Captain Fritz is given a direct WHERE? question.

Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?

Note how Mr Ball is here limiting the question to 'what floor?'-----------he is avoiding putting the all-important, no-brainer question, 'Did he tell you where exactly he was?'

Now let's see how Captain Fritz handles Mr Ball's question:

Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor.

His answer falls curiously short of the declarative. Think about that. On the single most important response given by the murder suspect to the single most important question he was asked, in the biggest homicide case in US history, the lead interrogator cannot even offer a categorical statement!

Now let's read that exchange again, continuing on with the follow-up:

Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor.
Mr. BALL. Look at 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. All right, sir.
Mr. BALL. The second paragraph down, 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

:D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 02:39:54 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2022, 02:10:11 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2022, 02:17:58 AM »
But!

Captain Fritz's curious vagueness and lack of surefootedness about WHERE EXACTLY Mr Oswald said he was at the time of the shooing is no isolated thing. In fact-------------quite bizarrely------------not a SINGLE one of the official interrogation reports gives ANY detail of WHERE Mr Oswald actually said he was at the time of the assassination!

In the joint interrogation report of Agents Bookhout & Hosty, we are told that Mr Oswald said he was "on the first floor" when Pres. Kennedy passed the building. But where on the damn first floor? Sorry, not important enough to merit a mention.

In the solo interrogation report of Agent Bookhout, we are told NOT A THING about where Mr Oswald said he was at that time. The account starts with "At the time of the search of the Depository building..."

And on. And on.

Why the reticence, guys?

Could it have anything to do with the simple and truthful claim made on Day One by Mr Oswald that was duly written up in plain language in Agent Hosty's draft report but BURIED?

Perish the thought!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 02:42:29 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2022, 02:31:29 AM »
WARREN GULLIBLE: "But why didn't your evil conspirators in the investigation just claim that Oswald admitted he was on an upper floor at the time of the shooting? I mean, they could say what they liked, right? I mean, the interrogations weren't taped, right? I mean, they were evil, right?"

LOGICAL THINKER: "Simple. They knew that he had a doorway alibi, and that this alibi could conceivably come to light at some point in the future."

WARREN GULLIBLE: "But muh Buglio--"

LOGICAL THINKER: "Some citizen might come forward at any time with a clear Polaroid showing Oswald in the doorway, or an amateur home movie. And witnesses might start breaking."

WARREN GULLIBLE: "But muh 53 reas--"

LOGICAL THINKER: "These 'investigators' knew how vulnerable and ridiculous the official story was, so they fudged on Oswald's whereabouts claim in classic Cover-Your-A** style. They didn't want to lay themselves open to the risk of being exposed for the rank liars they were."

WARREN GULLIBLE: "But muh ballist--"

LOGICAL THINKER: "Same thinking went into the choice of second-floor lunchroom for the fictitious Oswald/Baker/Truly encounter."

WARREN GULLIBLE: "But muh--"

LOGICAL THINKER: "It had to be somewhere even an exonerated Oswald could physically have gone up to immediately after the shooting he had just heard from the front steps."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 02:56:04 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2022, 02:31:29 AM »

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2022, 05:23:35 AM »
I see------your entire fantasy timeline comes down to that one word's having been actually written by Ms Adams. Because other than that you've got nothing.

So! Prove it was actually written by Ms Adams

Thumb1:

No it doesn't. What it looks like is you are trying to distance yourself from this whole Lovelady storyline. Good choice.

Vickie Adam's WC statement pretty much rained on your parade. What Adam's did do was confirmed that it was Shelley and Lovelady who came back inside the TSBD. If you actually have real proof of anything do not hesitate to share it.

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2022, 05:31:45 AM »
So--------------for your reading of Mr Holmes' recollection of Mr Oswald's words to be correct, Mr Oswald must have thought that, in standing by the coke machine in the second-floor lunchroom, he was standing in a 'vestibule' down to which he had rushed in order to see what all the commotion was about.

This really the best you can do, Mr Nessan?

~Grin~

As usual, in your zeal to defend your favorite bedtime story, you cherry-pick away to your heart's content:

MR HOLMES. ... But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved. He mentioned something about a coke.

Thumb1:

LHO did not tell the same story twice.

You have not shown where he has told the same story twice. In fact you have not shown anything at all but a very disjointed opinion and an odd narrative.

Remember, LHO heard the commotion and then came downstairs where Baker and Truly encountered him by the coke machine in the second floor lunchroom. Again, there is not a coke machine by the first floor entrance.

Where is the vestibule? I will let Truly and Holmes explain it to you.

The following affidavit was executed by Roy Sansom Truly on August 3, 1964.
PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION
ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

AFFIDAVIT

STATE OF TEXAS,
County of Dallas, ss:

I, Roy Sansom Truly, being duly sworn say:
1. I am the Superintendent of the Texas School Book Depository Building Dallas, Texas.
2. The door opening on the vestibule of the lunchroom on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building is usually shut because of a closing mechanism on the door

Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman stop him when he was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?

Mr. HOLMES. He said it was in the vestibule.
Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?
Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there myself. Apparently, there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.

Now LHO's big lie.

Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?
Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.
Mr. BELIN. Did he say anything about a Coca Cola or anything like that, if you remember?
Mr. HOLMES. Seems like he said he was drinking a Coca Cola, standing there by the Coca Cola machine drinking a Coca Cola.

The coke machine is on the second floor. LHO was deliberately misleading about the location of the encounter. LHO told Fritz he went to the second floor to get a coke.

How is this even close to what he told Capt Fritz. Where is this big correlation between the two as you have stated?

------------------------------------

As far as his whereabouts, LHO was deliberately vague

Mr. BELIN. All right, the second paragraph on page 4 pertaining to his whereabouts at the time of the shooting. Would you care to elaborate on that?
Mr. HOLMES. I believe it is just about as I have stated. No elaboration

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2022, 05:31:45 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2022, 07:22:49 AM »
Vickie Adam's WC statement pretty much rained on your parade. What Adam's did do was confirmed that it was Shelley and Lovelady who came back inside the TSBD. If you actually have real proof of anything do not hesitate to share it.

“Vickie Adams’ WC statement” was not Vickie Adams’ WC statement. According to Vickie Adams.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2022, 07:28:03 AM »
LHO did not tell the same story twice.

You don’t know what stories Oswald told.

As far as his whereabouts, LHO was deliberately vague

No, Harry Holmes’ memory is vague.

“But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved. He mentioned something about a coke.”

Please.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2022, 07:28:03 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2022, 10:01:55 PM »
No it doesn't. What it looks like is you are trying to distance yourself from this whole Lovelady storyline. Good choice.

What it looks like is your reading comprehension needs a lot of work. Debating you is like debating a beta-version bot.

If you can prove that Ms Adams really made that statement, I'll change my mind. Perhaps you can show us the official stenographer's tape? Oh, I forgot-----------the stenographer's tape for Ms Adams' testimony is missing from the archives. What a surprise!

The whole point of getting Ms Adams to make 'corrections' was not to correct the written record but to legitimize a con job.

I'll let Mr Barry Ernest explain:

"Whereas the 1964 version [of the Adams testimony transcription] was declassified on November 21, 1967, this differing transcription shows an additional declassification stamp, bearing a more recent date of February 9, 2011. Coincidentally, that is two months after existence of the Martha Joe Stroud letter was disclosed for the first time in the self-published edition of The Girl on the Stairs.
"To date, no one has been able to explain why this same document needed declassifying twice, the second official release occurring forty-four years later.
"None of the corrections made by Miss Adams in Dallas appeared in her official Warren Commission testimony. This is strange, since the Commission had sufficient time to make those changes. It means the unsigned, uncorrected version of her testimony was indeed what was sent to the GPO."

And there we have it. The doctored document was prepared for one reason and one reason only: to be held in reserve for discrediting Ms Adams should she--------or someone looking too deeply into her story---------start making waves. Once that happened in 2011, the 'corrections' document was magically re-declassified.

And now look at you, Mr Nessan-------you've fallen for it hook, line & sinker!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:17:47 PM by Alan Ford »