Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21951 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2022, 06:32:38 PM »
Advertisement
"Mr Lovelady goes to pieces. His story of leaving the steps with Mr Shelley and re-entering the building by the west door is blown. He finally admits the truth: he didn't in fact re-enter the building until 20-25 minutes after the shooting."

Vickie Adams states she encountered Lovelady and Shelley, approximately 5 minutes after the assassination, near the elevator on the first floor.

Oh, but as you well know, Ms Adams insisted to Mr Barry Ernest that she told the WC no such thing. She was perplexed and outraged by what was in her officially published WC testimony:

"And what was all that business about her seeing Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor? Where had that come from? She had seen a black guy standing there, yes, that was true. She remembered asking him if the president had been shot. He was the one who never responded.
But Shelley and Lovelady? No, they were not there. She was sure of that. Why then did they write that she had seen them when she hadn’t?
"

And Ms Sandra Styles backed her up: no Messrs Shelley & Lovelady on the first floor.

Ms Adams was tricked into making corrections to a transcript that was then switched out to swap her references to the black man for phoney references to Messrs Lovelady & Shelley. All this required was to retype-with-some-changes a handful of pages, leave the rest alone, and add one teeny tiny word in imitation of Ms Adams' handwriting for good measure:

Proof that the reason why Ms Adams was asked to make corrections-------despite her having waived her right to do so--------had zilch to do with conscientious record-keeping and everything to do with manipulating her into putting her handwriting on unmanipulated pages of a manipulated document is afforded by the fact that her published testimony contained none of her corrections!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2022, 06:32:38 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2022, 06:37:09 PM »
What year was this photo taken?

I'm not sure, Mr Plant----------the highschool yearbook image was uncovered by Mr Ed Ledoux.

Given that Mr Jones was but 17 at the time of the assassination, the photo is likely from 1963 or close to it.

The resemblance to Mr Oswald is uncanny. Indeed, first time I saw the image I thought it was of a young Mr Oswald!

Mr Billy Lovelady & Mr Roy Milton Jones: two innocent men whose chance resemblance to Mr Oswald was shamelessly instrumentalized by the 'investigating' authorities in their desperation to nail him as guilty.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2022, 06:53:30 PM »
Holmes's statement is radically different. Holmes's statement has LHO going downstairs to see what the commotion was about and then encountering Baker and Truly. The Hosty note has him going up to the coke machine and then LHO went outside to view the parade but with no mention of a lunchroom encounter with Baker and Truly.

Wow, I hadn't realized the front entrance on the first floor was where the second-floor lunchroom was located. Great work, Detective Nessan!  Thumb1:

Not just that! You have masterfully brought out how that final interrogation must have gone down:

FRITZ: Ok, so talk us through this again. When did you break for lunch?
LHO: Around noon. One of the colored guys asked me if I was going downstairs. I told him (etc.)
FRITZ: And you bought a coke in the lunchroom?
LHO: Yes. I went to the coke machine on the second floor. Which that day had been moved down to the front entrance in honor of the President's visit. But that was right after I'd raced down the back stairs from six after hearing the commotion out on the street below. I raced down because I wanted to see what the commotion was all about, but mainly because I was real thirsty.
FRITZ: Hang on, are you now saying you didn't go outside to watch the P. Parade but were actually on six at the time of the shooting?
LHO: Damn, ya got me. I completely forgot all the stuff I told you before.
FRITZ: And what did you think had caused the commotion out on the street?
LHO: ....
FRITZ: Did you think it might have been the shots you'd just fired at Mr Kennedy?
LHO (sinking head): Aw hell, you're good.

Captain Fritz et al must have declined afterwards to make any mention of this dramatic last-minute confession by Mr Oswald because they were so cut up about his death and didn't want to make things any harder on the poor man's family.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2022, 06:53:30 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2022, 03:18:44 PM »
Oh, but as you well know, Ms Adams insisted to Mr Barry Ernest that she told the WC no such thing. She was perplexed and outraged by what was in her officially published WC testimony:

"And what was all that business about her seeing Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor? Where had that come from? She had seen a black guy standing there, yes, that was true. She remembered asking him if the president had been shot. He was the one who never responded.
But Shelley and Lovelady? No, they were not there. She was sure of that. Why then did they write that she had seen them when she hadn’t?
"

And Ms Sandra Styles backed her up: no Messrs Shelley & Lovelady on the first floor.

Ms Adams was tricked into making corrections to a transcript that was then switched out to swap her references to the black man for phoney references to Messrs Lovelady & Shelley. All this required was to retype-with-some-changes a handful of pages, leave the rest alone, and add one teeny tiny word in imitation of Ms Adams' handwriting for good measure:

Proof that the reason why Ms Adams was asked to make corrections-------despite her having waived her right to do so--------had zilch to do with conscientious record-keeping and everything to do with manipulating her into putting her handwriting on unmanipulated pages of a manipulated document is afforded by the fact that her published testimony contained none of her corrections!

Thumb1:

The "there" on the first page is Adams. The rest is make believe.

Adam's statement kind of ends this whole fantasy storyline you are weaving. Why the made-up narrative?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2022, 03:22:42 PM »
Wow, I hadn't realized the front entrance on the first floor was where the second-floor lunchroom was located. Great work, Detective Nessan!  Thumb1:

Not just that! You have masterfully brought out how that final interrogation must have gone down:

FRITZ: Ok, so talk us through this again. When did you break for lunch?
LHO: Around noon. One of the colored guys asked me if I was going downstairs. I told him (etc.)
FRITZ: And you bought a coke in the lunchroom?
LHO: Yes. I went to the coke machine on the second floor. Which that day had been moved down to the front entrance in honor of the President's visit. But that was right after I'd raced down the back stairs from six after hearing the commotion out on the street below. I raced down because I wanted to see what the commotion was all about, but mainly because I was real thirsty.
FRITZ: Hang on, are you now saying you didn't go outside to watch the P. Parade but were actually on six at the time of the shooting?
LHO: Damn, ya got me. I completely forgot all the stuff I told you before.
FRITZ: And what did you think had caused the commotion out on the street?
LHO: ....
FRITZ: Did you think it might have been the shots you'd just fired at Mr Kennedy?
LHO (sinking head): Aw hell, you're good.

Captain Fritz et al must have declined afterwards to make any mention of this dramatic last-minute confession by Mr Oswald because they were so cut up about his death and didn't want to make things any harder on the poor man's family.

Thumb1:

When did the coke machine on the second floor get moved to the first floor? Just for this fantasy storyline? 

It looks like there is a double set of doors leading from the 2nd floor stairs to the lunchroom. There is a little triangular shaped space between the doors. It was through those windows that Baker caught a glimpse of him and noticed him walking in the lunchroom. Apparently LHO thought the little space was called a vestibule

.Mr. BELIN. Did he say anything about a Coca Cola or anything like that, if you remember?
Mr. HOLMES. Seems like he said he was drinking a Coca Cola, standing there by the Coca Cola machine drinking a Coca Cola.

He states that LHO encountered the policeman while he was standing by the coke machine. There is not a coke machine on the first floor. The coke machine is on the second floor.

LHO did incriminate himself on Sunday. That is the point. He never told the same story twice.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2022, 03:22:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2022, 03:52:17 PM »
The "there" on the first page is Adams.

I see------your entire fantasy timeline comes down to that one word's having been actually written by Ms Adams. Because other than that you've got nothing.

So! Prove it was actually written by Ms Adams

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2022, 03:57:36 PM »
When did the coke machine on the second floor get moved to the first floor? Just for this fantasy storyline? 

It looks like there is a double set of doors leading from the 2nd floor stairs to the lunchroom. There is a little triangular shaped space between the doors. It was through those windows that Baker caught a glimpse of him and noticed him walking in the lunchroom. Apparently LHO thought the little space was called a vestibule

So--------------for your reading of Mr Holmes' recollection of Mr Oswald's words to be correct, Mr Oswald must have thought that, in standing by the coke machine in the second-floor lunchroom, he was standing in a 'vestibule' down to which he had rushed in order to see what all the commotion was about.

This really the best you can do, Mr Nessan?

.Mr. BELIN. Did he say anything about a Coca Cola or anything like that, if you remember?
Mr. HOLMES. Seems like he said he was drinking a Coca Cola, standing there by the Coca Cola machine drinking a Coca Cola.

He states that LHO encountered the policeman while he was standing by the coke machine. There is not a coke machine on the first floor. The coke machine is on the second floor.

LHO did incriminate himself on Sunday. That is the point. He never told the same story twice.

~Grin~

As usual, in your zeal to defend your favorite bedtime story, you cherry-pick away to your heart's content:

MR HOLMES. ... But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved. He mentioned something about a coke.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 04:03:30 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2022, 03:57:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2022, 01:59:13 AM »
Well!

Mr Oswald told a clear and consistent story in custody, and the 'investigating' authorities privy to what he said were able to quickly establish that he was telling the truth. But they had a clear brief: nail the assassination on this guy and this guy alone.

One of the parties privy to Mr Oswald's alibi was, of course, Captain Will Fritz. Let's look at this interesting exchange during his WC testimony:

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what happened that day; where he had been?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened

Captain Fritz has worded this vaguely enough to avoid telling an outright lie---------he achieves this by carefully leaving out the WHERE (front steps)

, and that he saw all the excitement and he didn't think--I also asked him why he left the building. He said there was so much excitement there then that "I didn't think there would be any work done that afternoon and we don't punch a clock and they don't keep very close time on our work and I just left."
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that

Captain Fritz is noticeably flustered here. He's trying hard not to tell a direct lie about this matter

they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

'our investigation shows'?? Why did it take an investigation to show something different to what Captain Fritz was told on site? And more to the point: Why did it take an investigation to show what Mr Oswald readily confirmed in his first interrogation?

Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.

Captain Fritz is carefully avoiding naming the WHERE again, in order to SEEM to say but not ACTUALLY say that Mr Oswald confirmed a second-floor lunchroom encounter with an officer

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Again note Captain Fritz's refusal to commit to a straight yes as to whether Mr Oswald told him 'he was up there to get a Coca-Cola'; he merely confirms that Mr Oswald 'said he had a Coca-Cola'. Yet again, he is carefully leaving out the WHERE ('UP there'). Why? In order to give the erroneous impression that Mr Oswald here meant the second-floor lunchroom rather than the first-floor domino room. (Mr Oswald told him he ate some of his lunch in the domino room before bringing the remainder outside to watch the P. Parade.)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 02:47:29 AM by Alan Ford »