Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The physics of "back and to the left"  (Read 7605 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: The physics of "back and to the left"
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2022, 05:44:11 AM »
Advertisement

William Hoffman’s work was covered in a previous thread.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2552.msg87042.html#msg87042

My initial post provides a link to Josiah Thompson’s book. Unfortunately, it appears one has to log in to see it. This was not the case a couple of years ago. But for anyone who is curious, I guess there is no problem with signing up so you can log in an see the data. Or just buy a used copy of Thompson’s book, as I did 15 years ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2022, 05:44:11 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 02:44:49 AM »
Glowing white blob/projectile firstly strikes cuff area of JFK's jacket and proceeds to strike JFK in the jawline, velocity of projectile forces JFK's centered head from facing the front to his left. Physics - Newton's second law of motion - in short, an object hit by a projectile will be given a motion that has the same direction as that of the projectile. Debate if the head off JFK moves forwards or back, in z313, whatever, you cannot prove anything with it. Which might explain why it keeps coming around and around. There is physical proof, in 2022, that can back up the claims I am making here.

'head snap' is the vernacular of choice for those that say the head moves momentarily forward before blowing backwards. But you can use it only if Steve the drummer in a band says so. I'm just saying this 'head snap' is more conclusive than 313. And, it (z-film) clearly captures a 'projectile' striking the target. What more proof do you need?

And, i'll clarify, the version of z-film displaying this projectile striking JFK's jawline is the version extracted by Robin Unger & Martin Heinreichs (sp) from the JFK movie by Oliver Stone.

Oh btw, I have some more proof!

Just to add to this mystery. Does the 'projectile' glowing white blob strike the wrist area of JFK's jacket?

Is there also a corresponding mark on the sleeve of JFK's jacket in the area where a projectile is seen to strike his right wrist? 

Notice in CE393 the jacket worn by JFK has been photographed with the right sleeve (some might say, conveniently) tucked in so that the right cuff of the jacket isn't fully visible? below (I have a higher res version too)

A photo of the jacket was released (years later in the 80s) showing the right cuff. below

Clearly visible are the cuts in the jacket made by the doctors at Parkland hospital. But the right cuff area of the jacket also appears to have a cut in the fabric. And corresponds with the area to which the projectile is seen in the z-film striking JFK's wrist!

You can just about see the large blood stains on the cuff, around the area of the mark, then contrasted with the white lining below, where the parkland doctors cut.

And I guarantee there are two tiny holes on that right sleeve that would indicate a .22 caliber projectile made those holes. One of entrance, and exit. Most of the witnesses reported a firecracker sound. A smaller caliber weapon.

If anyone is fortunate to get to see JFK's coat, they will see two small holes. An entrance and an exit on the right cuff area. They are both slightly visible in the gif above. The projectile struck JFK's cuff and pierced a clump off material passing through it and then striking JFK's chin.

The z-frame above us approximately 257, shows blood or redness on JFK's jawline. JFk's autopsy photo also shows a circular indentation in the jawline corresponding to the z-film.

I have tried to get a high-res photo of the JFK jacket at the archives, but have been unsuccessful. If any one can get a close up of the sleeve. This would be very helpful.

If you want to see evidence of JFK's being shot from the front/side/conspiracy, etc, just pester the Kennedy family to see the jacket in person. It's all there!

Robert Reeves,

You are using an inferior copy of the Zapruder film, and I would really like to know why that is, when there are far superior copies out there, like the MPI copy, the National Archives copy, and singular frames--all on the Internet.

As far as JFK's suit coat and what is on the sleeve...that is a large piece of brain matter.  Far superior copies of this photograph are also available. all over the internet. It is brownish red in color, and there are also smaller pieces of brain matter on the jacket as well.   Those are not "holes". 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 04:05:07 PM »

The piece of brain matter on JFK's suit coat cuff that Robert Reeves claims is "Two tiny holes". 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 04:06:25 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 04:05:07 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 04:09:16 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 06:02:22 PM »

The piece of brain matter on JFK's suit coat cuff that Robert Reeves claims is "Two tiny holes".

Don't twist the words I've already used in this thread. Don't be a weasel, making yourself look petty.

I am quite clear what I believe that mark on JFK's jacket is. It appears to be an abrasion to the fabric. Exposing the jacket's white inner lining - underneath - which is stained with blood. And this can be seen in the photo you've posted. The red/brown areas are blood soaked. I've posted all this, and you haven't done anything to disprove what I said, other than tried to take once piece, one little fraction of the entire post, and twist it, to use in your own narrative.

The interesting thing that you will not address why the mark on the jacket of JFK is consistent with the 'blob' or 'projectiles' path, as shown in the Zapruder film. FROM RIGHT TO LEFT moving across the coat sleeve.

Even the most irrational lone shooter believer must be curious as why there appears to be a version of the Zapruder film that shows a glowing projectile striking, firstly,  JFK's wrist, and secondly JFK's chin, appearing, to anyone with an open mind ... to be the cause of JFK's head movement to the right. I haven't faked this scenario. Either someone on Stone's editing team has added this projectile, or it's there originally. And more importantly, why isn't this projectile glowing thing in  any other versions of the Zapruder film? According to Joe Hutshing they obtained a copy of the FBI's version of the Zapruder film. So how your assertions be true that this is an inferior copy of the z-film?

The mark on the sleeve is just a very very interesting coincidence of which you or I cannot prove either way. I have requested from the archives a high res photo of the mark on the sleeve. They will not provide a close up of the area.

See, the problem is Steve, you are just trying too hard to disprove anyone messing with the original verdict, again. You are just being unreasonable and actually not allowing yourself to be open minded.

When the jacket photo is subjected to line detection, embossing filters we can only see
1. cuts made by the parkland doctors in the jacket
2. this unexplained mark on the right sleeve.

It doesn't prove either way who is right, but this can easily be resolved if someone is ever to see the jacket in person and inspect the cloth for abrasions/tears/holes.

You're shooting the messenger instead of just trying to find the facts.

I could go on more about this, the suspicious covering of the right sleeve for the Warren Commission exhibit, for instance. This only becomes suspicious when the later 80s photo released by the archives reveals what not shown. This mark on the right sleeve of JFK appears to have been purposely hidden.

Why would this jacket be positioned in such a way to not show the mark on the right sleeve?

Does the Zapruder film show the tear on the right sleeve before the fatal head shot? if this the white underlining of the jacket showing?

or?

While we're at z-253, what is the mark on JFK's jaw, corresponding to the area seen where the projectile strikes JFK?

Don't shoot the messenger.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:05:18 PM by Robert Reeves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 06:02:22 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2022, 08:39:58 PM »
 Mr. Reeves, I did address your nonsense!   This "white blob", as you call it, doesn't appear in the MPI copy of the film which happens to be the original film,  not a multi generation copy like you are using.  As I said earlier, you are using an inferior copy of the film!  The "white blob" is nothing but an artifact in the film you're using.  And the pink spot of head matter on JFK's suit coat cuff didn't get there until the fatal bullet struck him, so *YOU* "stop twisting" things around to try creating a new theory.  And the whitish object that you are pointing arrows to on JFK's suit coat cuff in later Z film frames is nothing but the sunlight reflecting off suit coat sleeve cuff buttons. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 01:33:24 AM by Steve Barber »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2022, 06:55:42 AM »
Quote from: Joe Elliott
JFK’s body clearly did not move backwards with constant momentum. Not only did the speed pick up, but the amount of mass which moved greatly increased, from JFK’s head alone moving at first, to both the head and torso moving by z315.
You have to take into account gravity and recoil from the head explosion. It is complicated because JFK was leaning forward when hit so the impulse from the head explosion has to push his body up initially against gravity and then gravity takes over and he falls.

And this constant acceleration could not be accounted for by the acceleration of the limousine. While the limousine did accelerate slightly (likely related to the downward slope of the road) from z305 to z312, the acceleration was about one tenth of the amount required to explain JFK’s head acceleration during z313 through z318.

So, the “JFK’s head was pushed backwards by a bullet from the front” fails the physics test. This constant acceleration can only be accounted for by the Neurological Spasm theory.
There is no evidence that a person shot in the head generates muscle spasms. There are many films of people being shot in the back of the head. They just collapse and fall.

However, there is evidence of matter exploding out of the right front of JFK's head likely carrying momentum much greater than the forward momentum of the bullet.  The recoil from this would be an equal and opposite impulse to the head pushing it back and to the left.

What is my expertise on this? Not much, but more than most people. I took physics in my senior year of high school. Where I learned about the conservation of momentum and the conservation of energy. I would be lost except the physics of the JFK head shot involves the most basic concepts on Newtonian Physics.
one cannot ignore the explosion of the head. The momentum of the matter exploding in a generally forward direction from the front right side of his head can be, and likely is, much more than the forward momentum imparted by the bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2022, 06:55:42 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2022, 04:18:30 PM »

However, there is evidence of matter exploding out of the right front of JFK's head likely carrying momentum much greater than the forward momentum of the bullet.  The recoil from this would be an equal and opposite impulse to the head pushing it back and to the left.
one cannot ignore the explosion of the head. The momentum of the matter exploding in a generally forward direction from the front right side of his head can be, and likely is, much more than the forward momentum imparted by the bullet.

The explosion isn't on the right front of the head, rather, its the top of the head that was blown off.