Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Beware of Poe Dameron types  (Read 3545 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Beware of Poe Dameron types
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2022, 09:13:04 PM »
Advertisement
So what's your point?
To "snuff out the resistance once and for all"?

No, I think that was General Hux’s goal. I am just the one whispering the remark about “tooling”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2022, 09:13:04 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2022, 09:21:42 PM »
It's nice to see you never really take anything seriously on here, Bill. I mean, yeah, I have a pretty good sense of humor myself, but I also know when is a good or appropriate time to use it. But while here, it's obvious you like to just xxxx around on here without perhaps educating yourself about this case.

Its always a good and appropriate time to roll the eyes & raise the eyebrows when one shows up here

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2022, 09:35:34 PM »
I find it interesting that no one has challenged the statement in the first post in this thread regarding  “no apparent logical arguments” coming from the Poe Dameron types. Shortly after I rejoined this forum a few years ago I asked whether or not there was any item that both sides agreed upon. The answer was no.

A logical argument depends upon having some premises that are considered valid by both sides. The Poe Dameron types on this forum apparently simply refuse to acknowledge that there are any valid premises in this case. It is analogous to Poe Dameron pretending that he wasn’t talking to General Hux (in the video).

I ask again, are there any items that both sides agree on? If not, then all the logical arguments in the world regarding this case are useless. And the Poe Dameron types will continue to “tool with” those who are willing to engage them.

We know that the LNer's are bonded in a common belief.... They accept the Warren Report as the truth.   And The LNers think that all CT's are bonded in a common belief.....  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I'm a hard core CT, and  I scorn many CT's who spew utter nonsense ....Like the Roger Craig's tale, for example,  that a mauser was found at the scene  but the police switched that mauser with a carcano.  What utter nonsense, but those CT's who believe it, lack the ability to reason and understand how dumb and irrational that tale is.

At any rate there are not two contingents ( LNers & CT's )   ...... I would classify the Lner's in the same group as the irrational CT's who lack the ability to reason rationally.......There are many rational doubters who reject the WR but they are not bonded in a common belief.  Many of those doubters accept that Lee Oswald fired that Carcano from the sixth floor despite the fact that he had a rock solid alibi for the time of the shooting.   He said that he was in the first floor lunchroom at the time the President passed by the TSBD, and ha saw something that occurred near that lunchroom at 12:26. Junior Jarman and Harold Norman swore that they walked by e 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:26, and Lee told Captain Fritz that he saw them walk by.

Bottom Line:....  Lee Oswald was not on the sixth floor at the time of the assassination.  This is a FACT!....    Whether there were shots fired from the sixth floor is questionable, some believe that there were, while others doubt that story.    But CT's need not be united in their belief of HOW the murder was committed......   As long as they are united in their belief that the murderer was NOT Lee Oswald.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2022, 09:35:34 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2022, 01:35:32 AM »
Why would a rational person accept any WC BS you came up with as fact to qualify for an argument?

Especially when "tooling with" the Nutter clowns is so much fun.

A totally worthless trade-off.

And, apparently, you are satisfied to “hold for Hux” indefinitely. It’s been over 58-years but it’s just “so much fun” that you don’t care. Thanks for confirming that and illustrating the point of this thread.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2022, 12:45:46 PM »
False premise, the thread doesn't have a point.

Tooling with incapable WC fanboys is fully legit.

You're receiving the treatment you deserve when puliing BS from the Warren Report and calling it fact.

As the creator of this thread I can say for certain that it has a very important point. And (to steal a line from Poe Dameron) it’s about your mother.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:48:24 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2022, 12:45:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2022, 12:19:51 PM »
Dragging my mother into the argument in hope of saving face tells me exactly how delutional you are.

Thumb1:

The way you talk about mothers tells us all we need to know about you, trollface

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2022, 06:58:21 PM »
Your daily deranged "contributions" further support my assessment.

Thanks for reminding me!

Thumb1:

You missed the point which is the highlighted text
That's the 'shall-I-remind-you-of' vibe

And it's not my contributions that are 'deranged'.. it's the Oswald arse kissers and Oswald himself that fit that description.
Your 'assessments' have permanently marked you as a high school drop-out with no visible trace of you being good at anything at all.

Herr Beck, ich hoffe, du bekommst alles, was du verdienst
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:51:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2022, 06:58:21 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2022, 12:12:43 PM »
LBJ himself did not believe in the WC. The Commission that he himself formed.

Fred.