Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Beware of Poe Dameron types  (Read 3552 times)

Online Charles Collins

Beware of Poe Dameron types
« on: June 24, 2022, 07:54:13 PM »
Advertisement
This scene (the conversation between General Hux and Poe Dameron), from Star Wars - The Last Jedi, reminds me of how some of the naysayers on this forum behave. They are just “tooling with” some of us….

I believe that it is a waste of time and energy to take them seriously. They have no apparent logical arguments and appear to just endlessly “tool with” whoever is willing to engage with them.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 07:55:28 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

Beware of Poe Dameron types
« on: June 24, 2022, 07:54:13 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Beware of Poe Dameron types
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 08:36:26 PM »
The same with you all. It's hard to take any of you all seriously. You're a joke because you blindly believe every single word that was ever said or written about this case from the WC. There's a great photo from the FBI reenactment where they had the Kennedy stand in sitting in the back of the car and stickers on him. One is exactly where the entrance wound in Kennedy's back was. I say exactly because it matches the wound seen during the autopsy.

There's another sticker on the back of his neck. The reasoning is simple - they're trying to figure out how an entrance wound in the back (from a bullet supposedly coming from a downward angle) would exit the front of the throat - much higher from the back wound - which is why they put the sticker on the back of his neck.

Only until the lawyers got a hold of all of this did they come up with the crazy single bullet theory. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that there's a really big problem that anyone with even an ounce of critical thinking would raise questions about it.

But, nope - people like you continue to fall for all of the BS that's the WC.

And oh by the way - several of the very people who served on the WC did NOT agree with the WC's conclusions and another esteemed government body said that there was a conspiracy. So which esteemed body do you continue to believe? Why, of course you do.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 09:28:35 PM »
This scene (the conversation between General Hux and Poe Dameron), from Star Wars - The Last Jedi, reminds me of how some of the naysayers on this forum behave. They are just “tooling with” some of us….

I believe that it is a waste of time and energy to take them seriously. They have no apparent logical arguments and appear to just endlessly “tool with” whoever is willing to engage with them.

Just another LN "I am superior" type complaining that he can't provide the arguments and evidence to convince others who are less gullible than he is.

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 09:28:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 06:23:50 AM »
Apparently it’s only worth engaging with people who already agree with you.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 08:56:17 PM »

The guys in your video are way too serious

Can't beat Uncle Darth for a few laughs:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 08:56:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 09:00:41 PM »
The same with you all. It's hard to take any of you all seriously. You're a joke because you blindly believe every single word that was ever said or written about this case from the WC. There's a great photo from the FBI reenactment where they had the Kennedy stand in sitting in the back of the car and stickers on him. One is exactly where the entrance wound in Kennedy's back was. I say exactly because it matches the wound seen during the autopsy.

There's another sticker on the back of his neck. The reasoning is simple - they're trying to figure out how an entrance wound in the back (from a bullet supposedly coming from a downward angle) would exit the front of the throat - much higher from the back wound - which is why they put the sticker on the back of his neck.

Only until the lawyers got a hold of all of this did they come up with the crazy single bullet theory. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that there's a really big problem that anyone with even an ounce of critical thinking would raise questions about it.

But, nope - people like you continue to fall for all of the BS that's the WC.

And oh by the way - several of the very people who served on the WC did NOT agree with the WC's conclusions and another esteemed government body said that there was a conspiracy. So which esteemed body do you continue to believe? Why, of course you do.

:'( :'( :'(

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 09:01:23 PM »
Apparently it’s only worth engaging with people who already agree with you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 09:01:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 09:04:07 PM »
Just another LN "I am superior" type complaining that he can't provide the arguments and evidence to convince others who are less gullible than he is.

Hilarious and sad at the same time.