Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Beware of Poe Dameron types  (Read 3548 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Beware of Poe Dameron types
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 10:29:36 PM »
Advertisement
The guys in your video are way too serious

Can't beat Uncle Darth for a few laughs:

Closed mindedness illustrated….   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 10:29:36 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 12:21:56 AM »
This scene (the conversation between General Hux and Poe Dameron), from Star Wars - The Last Jedi, reminds me of how some of the naysayers on this forum behave. They are just “tooling with” some of us….

I believe that it is a waste of time and energy to take them seriously. They have no apparent logical arguments and appear to just endlessly “tool with” whoever is willing to engage with them.

Your arguments for an early first missed shot have been utterly destroyed by logical and sensible counter-arguments ["First Shot" thread]. Yet you continue, regardless, to spout your utterly ludicrous and refuted theory.
Where does that leave you?
It's hardly heroic.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 02:37:13 PM »
I find it interesting that no one has challenged the statement in the first post in this thread regarding  “no apparent logical arguments” coming from the Poe Dameron types. Shortly after I rejoined this forum a few years ago I asked whether or not there was any item that both sides agreed upon. The answer was no.

A logical argument depends upon having some premises that are considered valid by both sides. The Poe Dameron types on this forum apparently simply refuse to acknowledge that there are any valid premises in this case. It is analogous to Poe Dameron pretending that he wasn’t talking to General Hux (in the video).

I ask again, are there any items that both sides agree on? If not, then all the logical arguments in the world regarding this case are useless. And the Poe Dameron types will continue to “tool with” those who are willing to engage them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 02:37:13 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 03:16:47 PM »
I find it interesting that no one has challenged the statement in the first post in this thread regarding  “no apparent logical arguments” coming from the Poe Dameron types. Shortly after I rejoined this forum a few years ago I asked whether or not there was any item that both sides agreed upon. The answer was no.

A logical argument depends upon having some premises that are considered valid by both sides. The Poe Dameron types on this forum apparently simply refuse to acknowledge that there are any valid premises in this case. It is analogous to Poe Dameron pretending that he wasn’t talking to General Hux (in the video).

I ask again, are there any items that both sides agree on? If not, then all the logical arguments in the world regarding this case are useless. And the Poe Dameron types will continue to “tool with” those who are willing to engage them.

I posted something "logical" for you to consider. I don't know how much more logical it has to be in order for you to discuss it. Yet, you won't. Find the picture (I'm not going to post it here as I've posted it numerous times elsewhere; do a little work and find it). Look at it. These are the people you hold in high regard doing THEIR work investigating the murder. Discuss it here.

Discuss why you think several WC members didn't agree with the WC's conclusions. Discuss the 70s conclusions of another esteemed government body that there WAS a conspiracy.

Tell us why you don't agree with that esteemed body but continue to believe the WC. Tell us why you don't agree that several members from the same WC you 100% believe in didn't agree with the conclusions.

That's the real challenge, Charles. We're waiting. Are you up for it? And forget all the Star Wars nonsense - it's ridiculous.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 03:17:52 PM by Michael Walton »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 03:49:46 PM »
Yes, what about the “types on this forum” who refuse to acknowledge any of the many weaknesses and misinformation inherent in the standard WC-evangelist arguments, and just regurgitate them over and over again?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 03:54:34 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 03:49:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 07:37:33 PM »
I posted something "logical" for you to consider. I don't know how much more logical it has to be in order for you to discuss it. Yet, you won't. Find the picture (I'm not going to post it here as I've posted it numerous times elsewhere; do a little work and find it). Look at it. These are the people you hold in high regard doing THEIR work investigating the murder. Discuss it here.

Discuss why you think several WC members didn't agree with the WC's conclusions. Discuss the 70s conclusions of another esteemed government body that there WAS a conspiracy.

Tell us why you don't agree with that esteemed body but continue to believe the WC. Tell us why you don't agree that several members from the same WC you 100% believe in didn't agree with the conclusions.

That's the real challenge, Charles. We're waiting. Are you up for it? And forget all the Star Wars nonsense - it's ridiculous.

How dare you trash Uncle Darth
What the hell is wrong with you?
HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 06:57:01 PM »
It's nice to see you never really take anything seriously on here, Bill. I mean, yeah, I have a pretty good sense of humor myself, but I also know when is a good or appropriate time to use it. But while here, it's obvious you like to just xxxx around on here without perhaps educating yourself about this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 06:57:01 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2022, 08:31:38 PM »
This scene (the conversation between General Hux and Poe Dameron), from Star Wars - The Last Jedi, reminds me of how some of the naysayers on this forum behave. They are just “tooling with” some of us….
I believe that it is a waste of time and energy to take them seriously. They have no apparent logical arguments and appear to just endlessly “tool with” whoever is willing to engage with them.
So what's your point?
To "snuff out the resistance once and for all"?