Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Question about Dealey Plaza Witnesses.  (Read 5895 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Question about Dealey Plaza Witnesses.
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 06:43:09 AM »
Advertisement
As I just said, I never claimed to have a source; only that I was trying to find the source.  Exactly as I explained in my previous post.

Utter BS.

You made a claim and when challenged by John Iacoletti you claimed that your were "trying to find the source".

Without the existence of such a source, your claim would simply be made up out of thin air.

So, which one is it? Do you have a source for your claim (which you now can not find) or did you make it up?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 06:46:03 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 06:43:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2022, 10:42:14 PM »
"Either provide a source or you made it up."

No.

I don't have to play by your rules.

I've already explained.

Yes, and the explanation is that you clearly haven't got a source, lied about looking for that non existing source and thus made it up.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2022, 10:47:32 PM »
Yes, and the explanation is that you clearly haven't got a source, lied about looking for that non existing source and thus made it up.

Or... and this is just  thought... Or....

I learned it somewhere many years ago (back when you still believed that Kenneth O'Donnell and Dave Powers were Secret Service agents) and I can't find nor recall where I learned it. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2022, 10:47:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2022, 10:51:00 PM »
Or... and this is just  thought... Or....

I learned it somewhere many years ago (back when you still believed that Kenneth O'Donnell and Dave Powers were Secret Service agents) and I can't find nor recall where I learned it.

I can't remember where or when I learned it, but I learned some time again that Bill Brown has a tendency to make up things and insist that those things are true.   :D

See how easy that is? Making up more stuff isn't going to help you. You've got nothing.

And you are lying, because not all that long ago you still claimed that the first thing Callaway did was get on the radio. Only recently did you change your story.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 11:45:27 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2022, 12:18:00 AM »
Question:

Can someone provide us with a list of witnesses, along with a link or something supporting this claim, who reported seeing JFK’s head moving forward as a result of the headshot during the first three days of the assassination?

No.
Can you provide a list of witnesses who reported JFK's head moving backwards as a result of the headshot?

Note, this cannot include a person who saw the Zapruder film.

Which includes Dan Rather?

Note: Anyone who got a good look at the headshot was most likely incredibly distracted by JFK's head exploding.
The exploding thing really made an impression on those who saw it.
I imagine it's hard to remember other details when you see someone's head exploding.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2022, 12:18:00 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2022, 12:19:46 AM »

Now all you have to do is prove that I was making things up.

No.  I'm not lying.

Yes, as of about two years ago, I claimed that the first thing Callaway did was get on the radio.

Are we going to continue going on and on?  Have you hi-jacked Joe Elliott's thread enough yet?

Now all you have to do is prove that I was making things up.

No I don't. You made the claim and you claimed you were looking for the source. So, unless you produce the source, it's fair to conclude that no such source exists and you made it up.

No.  I'm not lying.

Yes, as of about two years ago, I claimed that the first thing Callaway did was get on the radio.

And yet, in an earlier post you claimed that you "learned it somewhere many years ago". So you were either lying about how long ago you leared it, or you lied about two years ago. Which one is it?

Have you hi-jacked Joe Elliott's thread enough yet?

Just to refresh your memory; I was having a conversation with Joe Elliott (about your claim, that's true) when you decided to jump in with another false accussation that I had been misrepresenting you. When you keep on replying to my answers, the discussion will continue and the one hi-jacking Joe's thread is you.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2022, 01:33:11 AM »

You're talking about two different things.

No.

You misrepresented something I said and I had to correct you, again.  This isn't the first time.

You can keep repeating this BS time after time as much as you like, but you made a claim and when challenged to said you were looking for the source (when means there must be one) but you never produced it.

I misrepresented nothing and you haven't corrected me at all. All you've done is made another false claim.

Will you continue to hi-jack Joe's thread?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 04:27:09 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2022, 01:33:11 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2022, 02:01:29 AM »
This is real simple.  If you don't misquote me, I won't have to jump in.

So, why did you jump in, when I didn't misquote you?