Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39646 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2018, 09:56:38 PM »
Advertisement
I know why you and people like you on here do that. Because the moment you say you believe there was a conspiracy, then you would have to defend it. You and I know you can't defend a conspiracy theory.

And I know why you and people like you on here are always trying to shift the burden of proof.  Because you and I know you can't defend your position that Oswald did it.

Rational people don't believe any claim for which there is insufficient evidence.  So why do you?  Because you're not rational?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2018, 09:56:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2018, 10:00:51 PM »
Good. Then can you tell me if the head shot at Z film frame 313 was a difficult shot or an easy one? Any assumptions on that?

That would depend a lot on what weapon was used and where it was shot from, right?

If you've been to Dealey Plaza, you would know that the TSBD SE 6th floor window is sealed off by a large glass case.  At least since the Sixth Floor Museum has been there.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2018, 10:03:33 PM »
Very simple Martin. If you have been to Dealy Plaza and looked at the ground and studied the angles you would know why I asked. But then you don't have any experience with rifles. If you did, you would know that a shot from the front and a shot from the grassy knoll just didn't happened. That renders a lot of the theories invalid. You've been a good sport Martin. By the way, I do respect your position of questioning everything. We just disagree.

When did Martin ever claim that a shot was fired from the grassy knoll?

But how does your alleged experience with rifles tell you that a shot from the front "just didn't happened"?  Please enlighten us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2018, 10:03:33 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2018, 03:13:13 PM »
When did Martin ever claim that a shot was fired from the grassy knoll?

But how does your alleged experience with rifles tell you that a shot from the front "just didn't happened"?  Please enlighten us.

And here your shiny head is again John. You really need to get over it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:46:34 PM by Wesley Johnson »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2018, 03:14:38 PM »
Where is that post that had all of Wesley's self proclaimed ballistic bona fides? I can't seem to find it.

So tell me Steve. Do you think a shot came from the knoll or through the windshield?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2018, 03:14:38 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
So tell me Steve. Do you think a shot came from the knoll or through the windshield?

There had to of been multiple gunmen. I believe one of them was Mac Wallace

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2018, 07:14:12 PM »
There had to of been multiple gunmen. I believe one of them was Mac Wallace

Alice , Why would there have had to of been multiple shooters and why do you believe that Mac Wallace was one of them? Was Lee Harvey Oswald one of those multiple shooters?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2018, 07:14:12 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2018, 07:26:31 PM »

Anyway are you familiar with the testimony of Willie Cicci in the movie Godfather II where he talks about "buffers" ?

Yeah, the family has a lot of buffers.