Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39857 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »
Advertisement
And this from the same nut who states that he is not suggesting there was any conspiracy.  But here John implies that LBJ had foreknowledge of the assassination.   You should be embarrassed to be so lazy and dishonest.  Have you read Caro's "Passage of Power"?

Even more revealing is how he uncritically accepts the statement.

Usually, we have the "that's hearsay" or "look over there" or some sort of dismissive response.

If that was a quote about Oswald can you imagine the tortured attempts to dismiss it?

There are, for me, legitimate, reasoned critics of the lone nut explanation of what happened and there are illegitimate unreasonable critics who don't try to figure out, as best as we can at this late date, what happened. It's easy to tell the two apart.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2018, 07:24:34 PM »

Martin if Oswald would have killed a citizen of Dallas instead of President Kennedy all the pieces would have all fit together. And you are very tiresome as well. If you don't like what I write then don't read it or reply.

if Oswald would have killed a citizen of Dallas instead of President Kennedy all the pieces would have all fit together.

BS

If you don't like what I write then don't read it or reply.

That's probably the best suggestion you have made on this board so far.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2018, 08:02:25 PM »
if Oswald would have killed a citizen of Dallas instead of President Kennedy all the pieces would have all fit together.

BS

If you don't like what I write then don't read it or reply.

That's probably the best suggestion you have made on this board so far.

BS

And that is a pure assumption on your part. And since Oswald never made it to trial we will never know. So, why don't you take my suggestion? It must feel safe dancing along that fence pole and never having to say that you believe in a conspiracy. I know why you and people like you on here do that. Because the moment you say you believe there was a conspiracy, then you would have to defend it. You and I know you can't defend a conspiracy theory. It is far easier for you to just wait until someone says they believe "Oswald acted alone" and then you just try and dispute the evidence they cite. After all you have far more hearsay evidence and speculation in doing that. At last count I think there have been over two thousand books written about JFK and his assassination. Most of the assassination books are from the conspiracy theory people. Have you ever been to Dealy Plaza on a weekend Martin. It is a circus. You can purchase material from probably a dozen different theories in just a few minutes. It is disgusting the amount of people making money from the president's death. For what it is worth, I don't even like that authors like Posner, and Bugliosi made money from the president's death.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2018, 08:02:25 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2018, 08:04:47 PM »
The authorities weren't looking for answers, but rather an admission of guilt. They kept saying over and over that he wouldn't admit that he was guilty. They never entertained the idea of him being innocent.

So they just wanted him to plead guilty and admit to it and that's it then?

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
Yes. They pronounced him to be guilty within hours.

What happened then after he was shot and killed? Did they question Jack Ruby why he killed him? Whatever happened with that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2018, 08:14:44 PM »
Yes. They pronounced him to be guilty within hours.

Who is they? Explain. Who pronounced Oswald guilty within hours?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2018, 08:26:10 PM »
BS

And that is a pure assumption on your part. And since Oswald never made it to trial we will never know. So, why don't you take my suggestion? It must feel safe dancing along that fence pole and never having to say that you believe in a conspiracy. I know why you and people like you on here do that. Because the moment you say you believe there was a conspiracy, then you would have to defend it. You and I know you can't defend a conspiracy theory. It is far easier for you to just wait until someone says they believe "Oswald acted alone" and then you just try and dispute the evidence they cite. After all you have far more hearsay evidence and speculation in doing that. At last count I think there have been over two thousand books written about JFK and his assassination. Most of the assassination books are from the conspiracy theory people. Have you ever been to Dealy Plaza on a weekend Martin. It is a circus. You can purchase material from probably a dozen different theories in just a few minutes. It is disgusting the amount of people making money from the president's death. For what it is worth, I don't even like that authors like Posner, and Bugliosi made money from the president's death.

I am not even going to bother with this, except for one thing.

And that is a pure assumption on your part. And since Oswald never made it to trial we will never know.

If my response is pure assumption, than by this reasoning, your initial comment is pure assumption as well. Ever thought of that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2018, 08:26:10 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2018, 08:40:30 PM »
I am not even going to bother with this, except for one thing.

And that is a pure assumption on your part. And since Oswald never made it to trial we will never know.

If my response is pure assumption, than by this reasoning, your initial comment is pure assumption as well. Ever thought of that?

Ever thought of that?

No not one minute from the time I started believing Oswald acted alone.