Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 40195 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »
Advertisement
Since when is posting a quote the same as implying that LBJ knew up front of the assassination? You are paranoid beyond belief.

I'm calling BS on you here Martin. Cters have always used that quote as an indication that LBJ was behind it and there was a conspiracy. Get real. You can't even admit that? Fascinating.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2018, 04:46:46 PM »

Martin I don't know how much more clear I can be to you about why I believe Oswald did it. What do you want me to do? Explain every test that was performed, every piece of paper that was analyzed? I believe the evidence gathered to be accurate. I have read most or all of the same material you have. I just don't believe it shows Oswald did not do it. You guys question every little detail. It is amazing. Are you seriously telling me that you have never had any thought about who might have been behind the assassination if the evidence against Oswald is not accurate? I don't believe you. I will ask you again, if you are right about the evidence who do you think was behind it?

Martin I don't know how much more clear I can be to you about why I believe Oswald did it.

So, Mark was right. You have nothing to offer to the discussion.

I believe the evidence gathered to be accurate. I have read most or all of the same material you have. I just don't believe it shows Oswald did not do it.

If anybody claims that the evidence shows that Oswald didn't do it, I would disagree with him. But nobody is claiming that.

You guys question every little detail. It is amazing.

It's very  simple. The whole thing happened in just one way, which means that basically all pieces of the puzzle should fall into place if the version of the narrative you are telling is the correct one. Here, those pieces simply do not all fall into place but, even worse, you've got important pieces missing and others that do not fit at all. Believing the official narrative nevertheless is faith and not reason.

I'm calling BS on you here Martin. Cters have always used that quote as an indication that LBJ was behind it and there was a conspiracy. Get real. You can't even admit that? Fascinating.

Well you know all there is to know about BS, so for me there isn't anything to add except perhaps that your constant CT bashing is getting very tiresome.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:10:02 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2018, 05:58:05 PM »
Martin, what's your take on the assassination? More so, what's your conspiracy on it? Do you believe that it was the CIA, Cubans/Soviets, Johnson/his associates, or do you just believe that it was Oswald and case closed?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2018, 05:58:05 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2018, 06:03:17 PM »

Martin, what's your take on the assassination? More so, what's your conspiracy on it? Do you believe that it was the CIA, Cubans/Soviets, Johnson/his associates, or do you just believe that it was Oswald and case closed?

Alice,

I don't have a theory. I'm interested in the game, not the players. If Oswald did it alone, so be it. If there was a conspiracy, so be it. What I want to know is if the case against Oswald is solid or just a fairytale to wrap the case around one man, regardless of his guilt or innocence.

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2018, 06:09:42 PM »
Martin,

So based on whatever you have found so far what are you leaning more towards? It being a "fairytale" or that it was solid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2018, 06:09:42 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2018, 06:14:33 PM »
Martin,

So based on whatever you have found so far what are you leaning more towards? It being a "fairytale" or that it was solid.

Too many loose ends, unanswered questions and assumptions for it to be solid.

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2018, 06:17:51 PM »
I agree with you and it also doesn't help that he was shot and killed by Jack Ruby just two days later!!! Therefore, he couldn't answer all of the questions investigators and police may have wanted to ask.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2018, 06:17:51 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2018, 07:03:19 PM »
Martin I don't know how much more clear I can be to you about why I believe Oswald did it.

So, Mark was right. You have nothing to offer to the discussion.

I believe the evidence gathered to be accurate. I have read most or all of the same material you have. I just don't believe it shows Oswald did not do it.

If anybody claims that the evidence shows that Oswald didn't do ,I would disagree with him. But nobody is claiming that.

You guys question every little detail. It is amazing.

It's very  simple. The whole thing happened in just one way, which means that basically all pieces of the puzzle should fall into place if the version of the narrative you are telling is the correct one. Here, those pieces simply do not all fall into place but, even worse, you've got important pieces missing and others that do not fit at all. Believing the official narrative nevertheless is faith and not reason.

Well you know all there is to know about BS, so for me there isn't anything to add except perhaps that your constant CT bashing is getting very tiresome.

Martin if Oswald would have killed a citizen of Dallas instead of President Kennedy all the pieces would have all fit together. And you are very tiresome as well. If you don't like what I write then don't read it or reply.