Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39886 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2018, 04:50:34 PM »
Advertisement
WTF, indeed.  Do you think the only two possibilities are:

- Oswald did it
- There was a conspiracy

No, of course it's not clear enough.  What about the rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver tells you that Oswald killed JFK?  Be specific.  C'mon Wesley, you've been studying this case for decades.
No John. Not going to play that game. You know exactly what tests were performed on that evidence, and by whom, as well as I. I will ask again. What do you think happened.

Oswald did it
- There was a conspiracy

So tell me some 3rd or 4th possibilities John? You posted that so you indicate there are more possibilities. What are they?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2018, 04:50:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2018, 04:58:01 PM »
No John. Not going to play that game.

Of course not.  That would require that you actually understand the evidence.

You know exactly what tests were performed on that evidence, and by whom, as well as I.

Yes I do.  Which is why I wonder why you think it proves that Oswald killed Kennedy.

I will ask again. What do you think happened.

Oswald did it
- There was a conspiracy

So tell me some 3rd or 4th possibilities John? You posted that so you indicate there are more possibilities. What are they?

Sure.  It's possible that somebody else killed Kennedy.

What's possible is not all that interesting.  Lots of things are possible.  I care about what can be proven with evidence.  Which is not much, unfortunately.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2018, 05:11:19 PM »
Of course not.  That would require that you actually understand the evidence.

Yes I do.  Which is why I wonder why you think it proves that Oswald killed Kennedy.

What's possible is not all that interesting.  Lots of things are possible.  I care about what can be proven with evidence.  Which is not much, unfortunately.

Oh, I understand the evidence John.

Come on John, you're being a bit simplistic here. If someone else killed Kennedy other than Oswald, and all the evidence indicates Oswald did it, then that means the evidence was planted by someone and by definition would mean a conspiracy. Come on man. When you make statements like that John it makes me question your common sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2018, 05:11:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2018, 06:10:07 PM »
Oh, I understand the evidence John.

Come on John, you're being a bit simplistic here. If someone else killed Kennedy other than Oswald, and all the evidence indicates Oswald did it,

What evidence indicates that Oswald did it?

then that means the evidence was planted by someone and by definition would mean a conspiracy. Come on man. When you make statements like that John it makes me question your common sense.

"Common sense" as defined by agreeing with your opinions?  Authentic evidence can be misrepresented and misinterpreted.  Which is what you're doing.  I'm still waiting for you to explain your claim that there is ballistic evidence pointing to Oswald.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »
Okay Martin so you say the backyard photos are real. Good for you. I really find it strange that so many of you dispute the evidence but then try and claim "you never said there was a conspiracy". WTF. Okay, you question the evidence, so for the sake of fun, let's say I'm leaning your way. Tell me, what do you think really happened? Any ideas? And you guys keep saying I don't name the evidence. What? You are not children are you? I will state once again, as I have else where, I believe in the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, SS, FBI and whoever else found any evidence. Do I have to spell it out? The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver, etc. etc,. etc. Clear enough? And I know you question it. Okay, tell me what you think happened.

Okay, you question the evidence, so for the sake of fun, let's say I'm leaning your way. Tell me, what do you think really happened?

Sorry, I'm not like you. I don't first think what happened and then look for only the evidence to support that theory.

I believe in the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, SS, FBI and whoever else found any evidence. Do I have to spell it out? The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver, etc. etc,. etc. Clear enough? And I know you question it.

Yes, and it is being questioned for good reasons, which is why somebody like you needs to explain why you believe what you believe and why you ignore, dismiss and overlook anything that causes doubt about the quality of the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2018, 02:15:54 PM »
"After tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again"

And this from the same nut who states that he is not suggesting there was any conspiracy.  But here John implies that LBJ had foreknowledge of the assassination.   You should be embarrassed to be so lazy and dishonest.  Have you read Caro's "Passage of Power"?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2018, 03:03:22 PM »
And this from the same nut who states that he is not suggesting there was any conspiracy.  But here John implies that LBJ had foreknowledge of the assassination.   You should be embarrassed to be so lazy and dishonest.  Have you read Caro's "Passage of Power"?

Since when is posting a quote the same as implying that LBJ knew up front of the assassination? You are paranoid beyond belief.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2018, 03:03:22 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2018, 04:35:32 PM »
Okay, you question the evidence, so for the sake of fun, let's say I'm leaning your way. Tell me, what do you think really happened?

Sorry, I'm not like you. I don't first think what happened and then look for only the evidence to support that theory.

I believe in the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, SS, FBI and whoever else found any evidence. Do I have to spell it out? The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver, etc. etc,. etc. Clear enough? And I know you question it.

Yes, and it is being questioned for good reasons, which is why somebody like you needs to explain why you believe what you believe and why you ignore, dismiss and overlook anything that causes doubt about the quality of the evidence.

Martin I don't know how much more clear I can be to you about why I believe Oswald did it. What do you want me to do? Explain every test that was performed, every piece of paper that was analyzed? I believe the evidence gathered to be accurate. I have read most or all of the same material you have. I just don't believe it shows Oswald did not do it. You guys question every little detail. It is amazing. Are you seriously telling me that you have never had any thought about who might have been behind the assassination if the evidence against Oswald is not accurate? I don't believe you. I will ask you again, if you are right about the evidence who do you think was behind it?