Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 40222 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2018, 11:26:20 PM »
Advertisement
Thank you for notifying me of that source. But I have found this source as well where it talks about Attorney Craig Zirbel opinion on Johnson's motive, opportunity, and means. If you have any other websites talking about Johnson's involvement please link away.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/21/jfk-conspiracy-theorist-points-finger-at-lbj/3660765/

Zirbel is welcome to his opinion but I more interested in facts than opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2018, 11:26:20 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2018, 01:45:27 AM »

Thanks Tim.  Finally, an LNer who understands burden of proof.

Sorry Iacoletti but we aren't in court, you aren't Oswald's defence Lawyer, you aren't a Judge and as this websites Forum title says we are here to determine who assassinated JFK therefore it's real simple, if you suggest there was a conspiracy to kill JFK then it's up to you to provide evidence to support a conspiracy.

Iacoletti's fantasy.

Iacoletti's reality

JohnM

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2018, 05:48:22 AM »
Santa Claus probably does have an elf factory at North pole.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2018, 05:48:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2018, 03:27:29 PM »
Sorry Iacoletti but we aren't in court, you aren't Oswald's defence Lawyer, you aren't a Judge and as this websites Forum title says we are here to determine who assassinated JFK therefore it's real simple, if you suggest there was a conspiracy to kill JFK then it's up to you to provide evidence to support a conspiracy.

And Mytton does not understand burden of proof.  It has nothing to do with a courtroom.  I didn't suggest there was a conspiracy.  You however claim that Oswald killed JFK.  It's up to you to provide evidence for your claim instead of demanding that people prove you wrong.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »
John, I strongly agree with you, it is very wishy-washy that it was supposedly Oswald who killed Kennedy I have found numerous books and websites explaining how it was Johnson and his associates that did it.

Better to rely on some real information instead of an Internet krank.  How about reading, for example, Robert Caro's book "Passage of Power"?  Caro is the foremost historian on LBJ.  He has said many critical things about Johnson but found no credible evidence whatsoever of his involvement in the JFK assassination - which is a wild, baseless, and outlandish claim predicated apparently only on the basis that LBJ apparently stood to benefit from JFK's death.  Even the History Channel which runs almost nothing but UFO programs wouldn't air a documentary alleging LBJ was behind the assassination because it was so far removed from reality.  It is an absurd fringe theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2018, 04:19:14 PM »
Better to rely on some real information instead of an Internet krank.  How about reading, for example, Robert Caro's book "Passage of Power"?  Caro is the foremost historian on LBJ.  He has said many critical things about Johnson but found no credible evidence whatsoever of his involvement in the JFK assassination - which is a wild, baseless, and outlandish claim predicated apparently only on the basis that LBJ apparently stood to benefit from JFK's death.  Even the History Channel which runs almost nothing but UFO programs wouldn't air a documentary alleging LBJ was behind the assassination because it was so far removed from reality.  It is an absurd fringe theory.

"After tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again"

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
Carlos Marcello said, "the only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead".

Mark Twain (or was it Lord Byron) said "truth is stranger than fiction", so what is your point?

And in view of the fact that you seem to dispute every bit of evidence against Oswald it would take a small army to coordinate and plant all of this tainted evidence

Really, so you lack the imagination to understand how that could have worked?

Btw where did you get the notion that I dispute every bit of evidence when I have accepted the BY photos as authentic. You seem to be all the place with wild claims....why is that?

so part of what you would have me believe is that in three days your hand full of people could implement their "master plan" as you call it without anyone getting suspicious?

Who said anything about three days? The rifle and revolver were allegedly bought in early 1963, weren't they?

Since you don't know much about rifles it is pointless to continue.

Huh? Continue with what?

Is this false "appeal to authority" the latest strategy for not discussing the claims you make but can't support with evidence?

Okay Martin so you say the backyard photos are real. Good for you. I really find it strange that so many of you dispute the evidence but then try and claim "you never said there was a conspiracy". WTF. Okay, you question the evidence, so for the sake of fun, let's say I'm leaning your way. Tell me, what do you think really happened? Any ideas? And you guys keep saying I don't name the evidence. What? You are not children are you? I will state once again, as I have else where, I believe in the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, SS, FBI and whoever else found any evidence. Do I have to spell it out? The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver, etc. etc,. etc. Clear enough? And I know you question it. Okay, tell me what you think happened.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2018, 04:43:43 PM »
Okay Martin so you say the backyard photos are real. Good for you. I really find it strange that so many of you dispute the evidence but then try and claim "you never said there was a conspiracy". WTF.

WTF, indeed.  Do you think the only two possibilities are:

- Oswald did it
- There was a conspiracy

Okay, you question the evidence, so for the sake of fun, let's say I'm leaning your way. Tell me, what do you think really happened? Any ideas? And you guys keep saying I don't name the evidence. What? You are not children are you? I will state once again, as I have else where, I believe in the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, SS, FBI and whoever else found any evidence. Do I have to spell it out? The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver, etc. etc,. etc. Clear enough?

No, of course it's not clear enough.  What about the rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the bag, the prints, shell casings, revolver tells you that Oswald killed JFK?  Be specific.  C'mon Wesley, you've been studying this case for decades.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 04:46:21 PM by John Iacoletti »