Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39891 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2018, 10:45:10 PM »
Advertisement
Wesley, I agree with Martin. It's not up to him and other Oswald defenders to present evidence that points to any one but Oswald. His job is to deal with the evidence that implicates Oswald's guilt.

Thanks Tim.  Finally, an LNer who understands burden of proof.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2018, 10:45:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2018, 10:47:07 PM »
John, I strongly agree with you, it is very wishy-washy that it was supposedly Oswald who killed Kennedy I have found numerous books and websites explaining how it was Johnson and his associates that did it.

Alice, have you tried examining the evidence yourself?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2018, 10:47:47 PM »
I didn't know this was a job Tim. Do they get paid? Where do I sign up? It's just a fun hobby for me Tim. I have been studying the assassination for decades now.

Is that where you learned that Charles Givens was short?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2018, 10:47:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2018, 10:51:42 PM »
And in view of the fact that you seem to dispute every bit of evidence against Oswald it would take a small army to coordinate and plant all of this tainted evidence.

You're assuming that this evidence you keeps claiming there is (but won't actually list) actually incriminates Oswald.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:54:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2018, 10:53:05 PM »
Btw where did you get the notion that I dispute every bit of evidence when I have accepted the BY photos as authentic. You seem to be all the place with wild claims....why is that?

Because he's lazy.  It's a lot easier to argue ridiculous strawmen then to deal with what you actually say.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2018, 10:53:05 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2018, 10:55:05 PM »
Actually, I have been doing extensive research into this and I wasn't a believer in it a first but now I am. Take a look at this website.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwallaceM.htm

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2018, 11:00:53 PM »
Actually, I have been doing extensive research into this and I wasn't a believer in it a first but now I am. Take a look at this website.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwallaceM.htm

Alice, I must point out to you that the Education site is a very poor source for obtaining accurate information from. About six or seven years ago, I helped my youngest daughter with a school project. I forget if it was on Booker T Washington or George Washington Carver. It may have been both. Anyway, she used the Education site as a source. It turned out the information she used from there was horribly inaccurate. Consider yourself warned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2018, 11:00:53 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2018, 11:08:47 PM »
Thank you for notifying me of that source. But I have found this source as well where it talks about Attorney Craig Zirbel opinion on Johnson's motive, opportunity, and means. If you have any other websites talking about Johnson's involvement please link away.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/21/jfk-conspiracy-theorist-points-finger-at-lbj/3660765/