Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 40213 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 06:29:20 PM »
Advertisement
No. That's only true in your fantasy world.

LOL

You characters just can't handle mockery.... now can you

Why would I fantasize about dirty little Harvey getting off easily
Please don't post while inebriated. You make no sense..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 06:29:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 07:39:40 PM »
LOL

You characters just can't handle mockery.... now can you

Please don't post while inebriated. You make no sense..

I don't know who ever claimed you did precisely that and I have no idea why you would do that, or for that matter how this thought even occured to you, but you might indeed still do it.

Nobody knows for sure, except you of course, right?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
Can you explain why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie"?

What does it matter to you? You don't believe anything. Do I really need to explain to you why I ask that? Okay, Martin I'll play along with your little word game. I ask that, because most CTers, (and fence walkers ;D) on here claim Oswald didn't do it. The president was killed that day, (or do you question that too), so, if Oswald didn't do it, who did? Thus the question " present one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie." Does that clear it up for you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 08:48:58 PM »

I'm not evading anything. If you have studied this long enough you know exactly what evidence I'm talking about. I'm talking about the evidence that was gathered by the DPD and the Secret Service relating to the crime. Clear enough for you Tom? Now, can you name any physical, or ballistic evidence that is not related to Oswald and indicates a second shooter or someone else shooting the president. You do know that the president was killed that day by being shot with bullets right? So name the evidence.

You still haven't explained why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie".

Why is that?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2018, 08:49:15 PM »
You're starting to sound like Paul May. *YOU* have the burden as you accuse LHO of two murders. I haven't accused anyone so I do NOT need to cite evidence for something I have NOT claimed.

Stop shifting the burden and cite your evidence. Stop playing ⚽⚾🏀🏈.

Oh, stop with the little word games Rob. You are not that clever. So, once again, can you cite any evidence at all, like fingerprints, or bullets, or a rifle? Anything Rob? Let me be very clear to you. Do you have any physical, or ballistic evidence other than the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, or Secret Service, or FBI, or anyone else that submitted evidence? Anything at all Rob?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2018, 08:49:15 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2018, 09:09:12 PM »
As I used to tell Paul May I don't have to. I am NOT the one accusing anyone -- you are. Why do you accuse someone of two murders when you can't cite any evidence to show that they did it?

I didn't accuse Oswald, the DPD. Which theory do you believe?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2018, 09:15:50 PM »
I'm not evading anything. If you have studied this long enough you know exactly what evidence I'm talking about. I'm talking about the evidence that was gathered by the DPD and the Secret Service relating to the crime. Clear enough for you Tom? Now, can you name any physical, or ballistic evidence that is not related to Oswald and indicates a second shooter or someone else shooting the president. You do know that the president was killed that day by being shot with bullets right? So name the evidence.

Wesley, I agree with Martin. It's not up to him and other Oswald defenders to present evidence that points to any one but Oswald. His job is to deal with the evidence that implicates Oswald's guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2018, 09:15:50 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
You still haven't explained why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie".

Why is that?

Really Martin? You seem like a smart guy. I think you know the answer for that. But, I will try and be as clear as I can. The reason I ask for evidence of anyone else shooting the president, or a second shooter is because of the dozens of "conspiracy theories" that are out there. I believe the results of the President's Commission (WC) the Rockefeller Commission, the HSCA (on their conclusion that Oswald shot the president not their conclusion of a forth shot from the knoll). Clear enough for you? Instead of just rehashing over the evidence that exits and dealing with the CTers trying to dispute it, I would like them to name the evidence that shows there was a second shooter or someone else, other than Oswald, that killed the president. The president was killed that day, so if not by Oswald, then by whom? Where is the evidence that supports a second shooter or a different shooter than Oswald?