Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39861 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »
Advertisement
Why should I?  I asked a question.  But don't play stupid now, it is probably what you meant.  I am 100% certain of that (that you probably meant it).  ::)

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2018, 04:07:43 PM »
Sure. My thoughts are laid out in a readable fashion. I do NOT use ONE paragraph for all my thoughts.

If you are going to accuse someone of two murders then you are compelled to provide evidence supporting this contention, but you can't since NONE exists. You're sunk.

No Rob, not sunk at all. I don't have to prove anything. Talk about no evidence. I will ask you again, can you cite any physical, or ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald or a second shooter? I'll be waiting a long time. After all of these years all you guys have is rebuttal of the evidence that has been known for decades now. So, you have anything?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2018, 04:10:06 PM »
True enough, but don't you feel like you need good reasons to believe the things you believe?

And what is your reason for never believing anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2018, 04:10:06 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

So true... as long as it is understood that all concerned are merely expressing opinions rather than making claims like;

Gee... Wesley, did you write that?

Btw.. Any idead why LNs are constantly asking for proof for just about everything?

At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy. Very humorous Martin. I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work. You and all the CTers claim some of the most ridculous things I have ever heard. "Jackie did it!" LMAO. You and the CTers are not just a little bit embarrassed by some of your partners in fantasy?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »

At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy. Very humorous Martin. I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work. You and all the CTers claim some of the most ridculous things I have ever heard. "Jackie did it!" LMAO. You and the CTers are not just a little bit embarrassed by some of your partners in fantasy?

You seem extremely preoccupied with what CTs think, believe and claim. Why is that? Is it just that you rather complain about CTs than it is to defend and expain your own beliefs?

I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work.

Me neither, although I must say, I did have a white Mini Cooper following me once until the end of the street. Does that count?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Except in your fantasy court as described in your rant below:

Yet another Bugliosi wannabe?

CT fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Sorensen: Okay, my darling. You can go.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:11:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2018, 05:40:48 PM »
CT fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Sorensen: Okay, my darling. You can go.

No. That's only true in your fantasy world.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2018, 05:40:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2018, 05:55:23 PM »

What? And here you are another "buff" that can't name one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie.  :o

Can you explain why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie"?