Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 20147 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

So true... as long as it is understood that all concerned are merely expressing opinions rather than making claims like;

Gee... Wesley, did you write that?

Btw.. Any idead why LNs are constantly asking for proof for just about everything?

At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy. Very humorous Martin. I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work. You and all the CTers claim some of the most ridculous things I have ever heard. "Jackie did it!" LMAO. You and the CTers are not just a little bit embarrassed by some of your partners in fantasy?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »

At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy. Very humorous Martin. I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work. You and all the CTers claim some of the most ridculous things I have ever heard. "Jackie did it!" LMAO. You and the CTers are not just a little bit embarrassed by some of your partners in fantasy?

You seem extremely preoccupied with what CTs think, believe and claim. Why is that? Is it just that you rather complain about CTs than it is to defend and expain your own beliefs?

I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work.

Me neither, although I must say, I did have a white Mini Cooper following me once until the end of the street. Does that count?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Except in your fantasy court as described in your rant below:

Yet another Bugliosi wannabe?

CT fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Sorensen: Okay, my darling. You can go.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:11:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2018, 05:40:48 PM »
CT fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Sorensen: Okay, my darling. You can go.

No. That's only true in your fantasy world.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2018, 05:55:23 PM »

What? And here you are another "buff" that can't name one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie.  :o

Can you explain why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie"?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 06:29:20 PM »
No. That's only true in your fantasy world.

LOL

You characters just can't handle mockery.... now can you

Why would I fantasize about dirty little Harvey getting off easily
Please don't post while inebriated. You make no sense..

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2018, 07:39:40 PM »
LOL

You characters just can't handle mockery.... now can you

Please don't post while inebriated. You make no sense..

I don't know who ever claimed you did precisely that and I have no idea why you would do that, or for that matter how this thought even occured to you, but you might indeed still do it.

Nobody knows for sure, except you of course, right?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
Can you explain why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie"?

What does it matter to you? You don't believe anything. Do I really need to explain to you why I ask that? Okay, Martin I'll play along with your little word game. I ask that, because most CTers, (and fence walkers ;D) on here claim Oswald didn't do it. The president was killed that day, (or do you question that too), so, if Oswald didn't do it, who did? Thus the question " present one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie." Does that clear it up for you?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2018, 08:48:58 PM »

I'm not evading anything. If you have studied this long enough you know exactly what evidence I'm talking about. I'm talking about the evidence that was gathered by the DPD and the Secret Service relating to the crime. Clear enough for you Tom? Now, can you name any physical, or ballistic evidence that is not related to Oswald and indicates a second shooter or someone else shooting the president. You do know that the president was killed that day by being shot with bullets right? So name the evidence.

You still haven't explained why anybody needs to present "one piece of real evidence to point to any one but Ozzie".

Why is that?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2018, 08:49:15 PM »
You're starting to sound like Paul May. *YOU* have the burden as you accuse LHO of two murders. I haven't accused anyone so I do NOT need to cite evidence for something I have NOT claimed.

Stop shifting the burden and cite your evidence. Stop playing ⚽⚾🏀🏈.

Oh, stop with the little word games Rob. You are not that clever. So, once again, can you cite any evidence at all, like fingerprints, or bullets, or a rifle? Anything Rob? Let me be very clear to you. Do you have any physical, or ballistic evidence other than the evidence that was gathered by the DPD, or Secret Service, or FBI, or anyone else that submitted evidence? Anything at all Rob?

Mobile View