Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39862 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2018, 01:35:32 AM »
Advertisement
As I said... word game.

Btw.. when you posted your comment, I was re-writing my previous post.

Better but still not entirely accurate. I edited my own post as well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2018, 01:35:32 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2018, 01:55:04 AM »

Better but still not entirely accurate. I edited my own post as well.

Better but still not entirely accurate = Not according to your wishes, right?

The fact remains that Bentley mentioned a credit card and a drivers license when he was asked what was in the wallet.

Why would he mention those items if they weren't really there? Did he just make it up?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2018, 02:53:44 AM »
I am surprised that you got anyone to play your silly game.  Your motive is clear and we have seen this same ?black or white? logical fallacy repeatedly.  If one cannot show compelling evidence that someone other than Oswald did it, then Oswald did it, right?  WRONG!  It is not necessary to provide an alternate shooter to show that Oswald was not the shooter and the burden of proof that Oswald was the shooter rests on those arguing that he was.   Furthermore, since we both know the evidence, have made up our minds, and there is no possible way that either one of us could sway the other, your post is futile.

If one cannot show compelling evidence that someone other than Oswald did it, then Oswald did it, right?  WRONG!
>Show us where I claim that little gem.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2018, 02:53:44 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2018, 04:03:59 AM »
If one cannot show compelling evidence that someone other than Oswald did it, then Oswald did it, right?  WRONG!
>Show us where I ever claimed that little gem.

Offline Larry Baldwin

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 01:58:33 PM »
>Show us where I claim that little gem.

Why should I?  I asked a question.  But don't play stupid now, it is probably what you meant.  I am 100% certain of that (that you probably meant it).  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 01:58:33 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2018, 03:55:22 PM »
The point is no one is going to read run-on endless paragraphs. Learn to separate your thoughts.

I don't have to prove LHO's innocence. You have to prove his guilt. Well?

Funny. I looked at one of your posts and you ramble on forever. Learn to separate your thoughts. Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »

Funny. I looked at one of your posts and you ramble on forever. Learn to separate your thoughts. Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

True enough, but don't you feel like you need good reasons to believe the things you believe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2018, 07:10:32 PM »

Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

So true... as long as it is understood that all concerned are merely expressing opinions rather than making claims like;

I would love to have Oswald in the hot seat at court. At the end of it, I would pin the bag, the rifle, the revolver, the bullet, the fragments, the shell casings, the documents, proving Oswald's ownership of the weapons, and the eye witness testimonies, right to little old Oswaldovich's head. And after the defense, blew all the smoke and put up all the mirrors, the jury would see that they had zero, physical, or ballistic evidence to support their defense. It is hilarious.

Gee... Wesley, did you write that?

Btw.. Any idead why LNs are constantly asking for proof for just about everything?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:14:04 AM by Martin Weidmann »