Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39859 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2018, 10:13:47 PM »
Advertisement
What a surprise that you "can't" see the same gouges in the same place on both photos, how predictable!

Yeah and another poster sees a gunman in the pergola in Moorman.  What I see is some yellow lines and wishful thinking.

Instead of telling us what you think you see how about you present the HSCA evidence to someone reputable and get a definitive answer because really John, a personal opinion from Oswald's Defence Lawyer isn't worth the paper it's written on.

And a personal opinion from Oswald's prosecuting attorney somehow is?

The best the HSCA could do is one guy on the panel saying the "scales are tipped in that direction", because moon craters. At least it wasn't the even more ridiculous proof by yellow blob.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2018, 10:13:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2018, 10:31:51 PM »
Well John, how about the fake Selective Service card found in Oswald's wallet by the DPD? Oswald had two id's on him. One in the name of Oswald the other in the name of Hidell. Now I suppose you will ask "How do you know that the DPD found two id's one in the name of Hidell"? John, I have a question for you. How do you know that you even exist? How do you know I exist? How do you know that we have even been debating on this forum? You do you know that I know that you know that I know that you don't really believe in anything? How do I know that I even wrote this? LMAO

Is that word salad supposed to make the DPD's claim more credible?

Bentley said he found the Hidell ID in the car on the way to the station.  Walker said he found the Hidell ID on Oswald in the interrogation room.  And why did none of them including all of the arresting officers mention the Hidell ID in any of their arrest reports?  And why was one Oswald wallet found at 10th and Patton, another wallet in his pocket after arrest, and yet 3 more Oswald wallets at the Paines house?  Why did Hill, Wade, Fritz, and Curry never mention this ID card in any interview or in public until after the alleged rifle order was located?  Curry didn't mention the ID card even when he announced to reporters that a money order bearing the name A. Hidell had been found in Virginia.  That would have been the obvious time to mention it.  And furthermore, why would somebody carry an ID with a name that he used to order a rifle on the same day he decided to kill the president with that same rifle?

But yeah, let's forget about all the things that don't make sense about this and just accept it because we don't even know for sure that we even exist.  Sounds like a plan.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 12:15:39 AM »
Is that word salad supposed to make the DPD's claim more credible?

Bentley said he found the Hidell ID in the car on the way to the station.  Walker said he found the Hidell ID on Oswald in the interrogation room.  And why did none of them including all of the arresting officers mention the Hidell ID in any of their arrest reports?  And why was one Oswald wallet found at 10th and Patton, another wallet in his pocket after arrest, and yet 3 more Oswald wallets at the Paines house?  Why did Hill, Wade, Fritz, and Curry never mention this ID card in any interview or in public until after the alleged rifle order was located?  Curry didn't mention the ID card even when he announced to reporters that a money order bearing the name A. Hidell had been found in Virginia.  That would have been the obvious time to mention it.  And furthermore, why would somebody carry an ID with a name that he used to order a rifle on the same day he decided to kill the president with that same rifle?

But yeah, let's forget about all the things that don't make sense about this and just accept it because we don't even know for sure that we even exist.  Sounds like a plan.

Bentley said he found the Hidell ID in the car on the way to the station.

Actually, no he didn't. In his television interview on 11/23 Bentley says he found a credit card and a drivers license in the wallet he took from Oswald in the car.

The first time the Hidell alias came up (at least this is how it was presented during WC testimony) was when Gus Rose came on duty at the police station and was given a wallet, which was claimed to belong to Oswald and allegedly contained the Hidell alias. However, as far as I know there is no contemporary report about Rose's conversation with Oswald nor has it ever been determined who the officer was that Rose received the wallet from or how that officer obtained the wallet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 12:15:39 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 12:27:14 AM »
Actually, no he didn't. In his television interview on 11/23 Bentley says he found a credit card and a drivers license in the wallet he took from Oswald in the car.

Thanks for the correction, Martin.  What I should have said is that Bentley said he removed Oswald's wallet en route to city hall.  So how could Oswald have still had the alleged Hidell ID with him when Walker supposedly took it from him in the interrogation room?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2018, 01:10:22 AM »

Bentley said he found the Hidell ID in the car on the way to the station.

Actually, no he didn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2018, 01:10:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2018, 01:13:45 AM »

Actually, no he didn't.

Sorry, Tim... I'm not playing your little word game.

I know why you feel Bentley was mistaken during the interview and it is hogwash IMO.

As for my previous comment;

Actually, no he didn't. In his television interview on 11/23 Bentley says he found there was a credit card and a drivers license in the wallet he took from Oswald in the car.

There, I fixed it for you. Happy now?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:26:29 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2018, 01:20:02 AM »
Sorry, Tim... I'm not playing your little word game.

Did Bentley mention a credit card and a drivers license when asked what was in the wallet, yes or no?

Bentley mention a drivers license, credit cards, and things like that. He said that he believed that the wallet contained a drivers license and credit cards but he never stated that he had actually found a credit card and a drivers license in the wallet.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:34:46 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2018, 01:20:02 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2018, 01:30:21 AM »

Bentley mention a drivers license, credit cards, and things like that. He said that he believed that the wallet contained a drivers license and credit cards but he never stated that he had actually found found a credit card and a drivers license in the wallet.

As I said... word game.

Btw.. when you posted your comment, I was re-writing my previous post.