Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39877 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 09:34:20 PM »
Advertisement
Just repeating what I say is Lazy and Tedious. Try again!

Your hypocrisy is lazy and tedious, yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 09:34:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2018, 09:35:41 PM »

And I'm still waiting for you to name anything that points away from Oswald. The fragments found in the car, the bullet found at the hospital, the rifle found on the 6th floor. Now what are you going to do John? Just comment on what I stated and tell me where I am wrong without naming anything from up on top of that fence that points to a second shooter or away from Oswald. Why don't you just be honest and say "I don't think Oswald did it, but I can't tell you why or what I believe because I don't believe in anything"?

Why don't you be honest and admit that you're shifting the burden of proof because you can't actually prove that Oswald did it?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 09:38:35 PM »
Not evidence.  Just empty claims based on misinterpreting or embellishing the actual evidence with conjecture and speculation.

Wow what a load of garbage, but at least your thesaurus had a thorough workout!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 09:38:35 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2018, 09:39:17 PM »
What a cop out.  You claim it's there, but can't even point it out.

I don't know who shot at JFK.

LOL

What do you think of this incriminating evidence pointing to Oswald using the alias Alec Hidell

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 09:55:45 PM »
What do you think of this incriminating evidence pointing to Oswald using the alias Alec Hidell

How does that post office form tell you that "A. J. Hidell" was an alias that Oswald used?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 09:55:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 09:56:48 PM »
Wow what a load of garbage, but at least your thesaurus had a thorough workout!

The load of garbage is you showing a photo and just claiming that it's the same rifle.

Yeah, I know.  Yellow blobs.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »
The load of garbage is you showing a photo and just claiming that it's the same rifle.

Yeah, I know.  Yellow blobs.

What a surprise that you "can't" see the same gouges in the same place on both photos, how predictable!

Instead of telling us what you think you see how about you present the HSCA evidence to someone reputable and get a definitive answer because really John, a personal opinion from Oswald's Defence Lawyer isn't worth the paper it's written on.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
How does that post office form tell you that "A. J. Hidell" was an alias that Oswald used?

Well John, how about the fake Selective Service card found in Oswald's wallet by the DPD? Oswald had two id's on him. One in the name of Oswald the other in the name of Hidell. Now I suppose you will ask "How do you know that the DPD found two id's one in the name of Hidell"? John, I have a question for you. How do you know that you even exist? How do you know I exist? How do you know that we have even been debating on this forum? How do you know that I know that you know that I know that you don't really believe in anything? How do I know that I even wrote this? LMAO 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:17:33 PM by Wesley Johnson »