Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39654 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »
Advertisement
And here your shiny head is again John. You really need to get over it.

Says the guy who was just whining about being "insulted".  What does my head have to do with anything?  You'll talk about anything except the actual evidence.  Why is that, Wesley?

At least I have the guts to use my actual photo.  Let's see your head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2018, 08:31:49 PM »
Says the guy who was just whining about being "insulted".  What does my head have to do with anything?  You'll talk about anything except the actual evidence.  Why is that, Wesley?

At least I have the guts to use my actual photo.  Let's see your head.

Is it true that God made only a limited number of perfect pates.....the rest he covered with hair.....

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »
I'm not exactly for sure, but Wallace was in the marines and he was considered a good sniper. Edward Clark introduced Johnson and Wallace and that's how this whole thing came about. Wallace has also been known to have murdered people and that's another reason that leads me to believe that he killed JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2018, 02:05:58 PM »
You're really pushing this LBJ theory aren't you?

Anyway are you familiar with the testimony of Willie Cicci in the movie Godfather II where he talks about "buffers" ?

Do you really think that if LBJ was calling the shots on the assassination he would enlist one of his own known associates?
Do you really think that he was that stupid?

No, could you link me it or explain to me what happened in the testimony?? I have never heard of it yet.

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 09:00:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=uezhB-qJqDc

He is a fictional character in a movie. How does this have anything to do with why I think it was LBJ and his associates? Please explain, I'm confused.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 09:00:12 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2018, 09:51:37 PM »
And here your shiny head is again John. You really need to get over it.

Any real need for the "shiny head" comment? Making fun of someone's appearance is just childish, it's not clever. Any reason why you don't post a pic of yourself?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 09:57:10 PM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2018, 11:36:49 PM »
Any real need for the "shiny head" comment? Making fun of someone's appearance is just childish, it's not clever. Any reason why you don't post a pic of yourself?

ID theft

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2018, 11:36:49 PM »

Offline Blake Heisler

« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2018, 09:11:47 PM »
John, in the Nix film beginning at the steps.  4 oaks trees, 1st is in shadows just left of steps, 2nd is almost parallel with Fort Worth sign, 3rd, and the 4th is about 15 feet from where the wood fence merges with the concrete embankment.  All of their trunks show up dark, the 4th tree, about 5 feet up from the ground is a light colored plume.  It dissects the trunk which appears to be about 10 to 12 inches in diameter.  There are no forks in the trunk for another 5 or 6 feet up so there is no way it is light shining through.  If that is a smoke plume drifting out from the fence about 15 feet away then it matches Mr Dodd, Mr Price's statements.  Since its a right angle view its hard to determine how close it is to that 4th tree.  One things for sure its between that dark trunk and Nix's lense.  It is probably what Mr Holland referred to as well but he put it further down to the east.  Mr Dodd and more especially Mr Price were at more a right angle to the fence then Mr Holland.  Its easier to pinpoint the origin of something coming more direct at you then you viewing it moving perpendicular to your position.  Its less visible in the Bell film but its there as well.  It shows up in the Nix film as the limo evens up with the Fort Worth sign so its captured sooner.  Please view and let me know if you see it.