Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39890 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2018, 03:58:17 AM »
Advertisement
Seriously that's all you have to say. Please tell me and provide evidence what makes you 100% believe that it was certainly Oswald who did it. Here is another article talking about LBJ.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/21/jfk-conspiracy-theorist-points-finger-at-lbj/3660765/

Point out where I ever said that I was 100% certain of Oswald's guilt

Why do you need me to prove anything, anyway.
Are you characters so insecure that everybody has to agree with you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2018, 03:58:17 AM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2018, 12:42:12 PM »
No, I just was trying to understand what makes you think that it was Oswald. Take a look at this website that talks about a meeting that LBJ and many other people had the night before Kennedy was killed.

http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/lbj4.html

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2018, 03:07:55 PM »
I'm not shifting anything Martin.

Of course you are

I'm glad you admit that no one on here can provide any evidence to implicate a second shooter or anyone other than Oswald.

Did I?

One of the problems that I have with you "Oswald defenders"

Does questioning the evidence equal being an "Oswald defender" to you?

Are you familiar with rifles Martin?

Not really. I don't like them and don't want to be near them.

You see where I'm going Martin?

No, not really....

It's one thing to dispute evidence Martin, I'm fine with that. It is entirely different when you ask, "okay I don't believe the evidence", but then what does that mean in terms of what really happened and who was behind it. If you dispute the documentation on the ownership of the rifle then by implication you involve the FBI, so on and so on.

Why would you involve the entire FBI when there are all sorts of ways that documentation could have ended up where it was found?

It becomes a conspiracy of hundreds of people and they all have to keep their mouths shut. In my opinion there was no conspiracy.

That's a classic LN argument that I simply do not believe is true. Have you ever heard of Operation Mincemeat? Granted, it's not completely the same thing but it is a classic example of how a hand full of people were able to fool the entire German leadership in WW2 with 100% fake evidence. There a documentary on you tube about it. Do you think there are no similar creative minds anywhere in the country?

No Martin, I don't believe a hand full of people could have pulled a conspiracy off. At least not involving Mr. Oswald. Carlos Marcello said, "the only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead". Funny. The motorcade route was not announced and printed in the paper until 11\19\63, so part of what you would have me believe is that in three days your hand full of people could implement their "master plan" as you call it without anyone getting suspicious? Right Martin, I believe that. And in view of the fact that you seem to dispute every bit of evidence against Oswald it would take a small army to coordinate and plant all of this tainted evidence. You just keep believing that Martin. I know it is more fun for guys like you to imagine all these mysterious people maneuvering and manipulating poor little Oswald. Didn't happen. Since you don't know much about rifles it is pointless to continue. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2018, 03:07:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM »
No Martin, I don't believe a hand full of people could have pulled a conspiracy off. At least not involving Mr. Oswald. Carlos Marcello said, "the only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead". Funny. The motorcade route was not announced and printed in the paper until 11\19\63, so part of what you would have me believe is that in three days your hand full of people could implement their "master plan" as you call it without anyone getting suspicious? Right Martin, I believe that. And in view of the fact that you seem to dispute every bit of evidence against Oswald it would take a small army to coordinate and plant all of this tainted evidence. You just keep believing that Martin. I know it is more fun for guys like you to imagine all these mysterious people maneuvering and manipulating poor little Oswald. Didn't happen. Since you don't know much about rifles it is pointless to continue.

Carlos Marcello said, "the only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead".

Mark Twain (or was it Lord Byron) said "truth is stranger than fiction", so what is your point?

And in view of the fact that you seem to dispute every bit of evidence against Oswald it would take a small army to coordinate and plant all of this tainted evidence

Really, so you lack the imagination to understand how that could have worked?

Btw where did you get the notion that I dispute every bit of evidence when I have accepted the BY photos as authentic. You seem to be all the place with wild claims....why is that?

so part of what you would have me believe is that in three days your hand full of people could implement their "master plan" as you call it without anyone getting suspicious?

Who said anything about three days? The rifle and revolver were allegedly bought in early 1963, weren't they?

Since you don't know much about rifles it is pointless to continue.

Huh? Continue with what?

Is this false "appeal to authority" the latest strategy for not discussing the claims you make but can't support with evidence?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:59:11 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2018, 10:32:46 PM »
And what is your reason for never believing anything?

I only believe things that I have good reasons to believe.  You have yet to provide a single good reason to believe that Oswald killed Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2018, 10:32:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2018, 10:37:42 PM »
At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy.

"Believe what I want you to believe so I can argue with it!"

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2018, 10:39:57 PM »
I only believe things that I have good reasons to believe.  You have yet to provide a single good reason to believe that Oswald killed Kennedy.

John, I strongly agree with you, it is very wishy-washy that it was supposedly Oswald who killed Kennedy I have found numerous books and websites explaining how it was Johnson and his associates that did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2018, 10:39:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2018, 10:40:05 PM »
CT fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Sorensen: Okay, my darling. You can go.

LN fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Chapman: Only a guilty man would deny his guilt.  Send him to the chair.