Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 5844 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Funny. I looked at one of your posts and you ramble on forever. Learn to separate your thoughts. Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

True enough, but don't you feel like you need good reasons to believe the things you believe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2018, 07:10:32 PM »

Funny. I looked at one of your posts and you ramble on forever. Learn to separate your thoughts. Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

So true... as long as it is understood that all concerned are merely expressing opinions rather than making claims like;

I would love to have Oswald in the hot seat at court. At the end of it, I would pin the bag, the rifle, the revolver, the bullet, the fragments, the shell casings, the documents, proving Oswald's ownership of the weapons, and the eye witness testimonies, right to little old Oswaldovich's head. And after the defense, blew all the smoke and put up all the mirrors, the jury would see that they had zero, physical, or ballistic evidence to support their defense. It is hilarious.

Gee... Wesley, did you write that?

Btw.. Any idead why LNs are constantly asking for proof for just about everything?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:14:04 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »
Why should I?  I asked a question.  But don't play stupid now, it is probably what you meant.  I am 100% certain of that (that you probably meant it).  ::)

;)

Online Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2018, 10:56:40 PM »

Sure. My thoughts are laid out in a readable fashion. I do NOT use ONE paragraph for all my thoughts.

If you are going to accuse someone of two murders then you are compelled to provide evidence supporting this contention, but you can't since NONE exists. You're sunk.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2018, 04:07:43 PM »
Sure. My thoughts are laid out in a readable fashion. I do NOT use ONE paragraph for all my thoughts.

If you are going to accuse someone of two murders then you are compelled to provide evidence supporting this contention, but you can't since NONE exists. You're sunk.

No Rob, not sunk at all. I don't have to prove anything. Talk about no evidence. I will ask you again, can you cite any physical, or ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald or a second shooter? I'll be waiting a long time. After all of these years all you guys have is rebuttal of the evidence that has been known for decades now. So, you have anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2018, 04:07:43 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 04:10:06 PM »
True enough, but don't you feel like you need good reasons to believe the things you believe?

And what is your reason for never believing anything?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
Actually since this is not a court of law, neither one of us is compelled to prove anything.

So true... as long as it is understood that all concerned are merely expressing opinions rather than making claims like;

Gee... Wesley, did you write that?

Btw.. Any idead why LNs are constantly asking for proof for just about everything?

At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy. Very humorous Martin. I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work. You and all the CTers claim some of the most ridculous things I have ever heard. "Jackie did it!" LMAO. You and the CTers are not just a little bit embarrassed by some of your partners in fantasy?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »

At least I do believe in some things. You fence walkers on here are not even secure enough to even say you believe there was a conspiracy. Very humorous Martin. I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work. You and all the CTers claim some of the most ridculous things I have ever heard. "Jackie did it!" LMAO. You and the CTers are not just a little bit embarrassed by some of your partners in fantasy?

You seem extremely preoccupied with what CTs think, believe and claim. Why is that? Is it just that you rather complain about CTs than it is to defend and expain your own beliefs?

I don't see men in black driving black SUV's following me when I go to work.

Me neither, although I must say, I did have a white Mini Cooper following me once until the end of the street. Does that count?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2018, 04:41:19 PM »
No Rob, not sunk at all. I don't have to prove anything. Talk about no evidence. I will ask you again, can you cite any physical, or ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald or a second shooter? I'll be waiting a long time. After all of these years all you guys have is rebuttal of the evidence that has been known for decades now. So, you have anything?

Except in your fantasy court as described in your rant below:

Weak response Martin. The question for you is, "do you dispute how Oswald got the job at the TSBD?" Do you understand the importance of that? That was a powerful response by Richard and now I know who he is. And I know why you guys say the things you do about him. You are weak and the CTers have no evidence at all. I don't know what you do for a living but it better not involve having some common sense, logic or critical thinking. Most of the CTers have zero deductive reasoning skills. The shear magnitude of what it would take to set-up a conspiracy, as you and the CTers claim, is unsustainable. It all falls apart after a minutes scrutiny. I would love to have Oswald in the hot seat at court. At the end of it, I would pin the bag, the rifle, the revolver, the bullet, the fragments, the shell casings, the documents, proving Oswald's ownership of the weapons, and the eye witness testimonies, right to little old Oswaldovich's head. And after the defense, blew all the smoke and put up all the mirrors, the jury would see that they had zero, physical, or ballistic evidence to support their defense. It is hilarious.

Yet another Bugliosi wannabe?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Except in your fantasy court as described in your rant below:

Yet another Bugliosi wannabe?

CT fantasy court

Oswald: I didn't do it. I'm innocent.
Sorensen: Okay, my darling. You can go.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:11:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum