Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 39661 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2018, 11:14:45 PM »
Advertisement
You mean without any supporting evidence the way you do?

. Five government investigations[n 1] concluded that Oswald shot and killed Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository as the President traveled by motorcade through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

No evidence at all, a bunch of government workers always pulling the wool over our eyes!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2018, 11:14:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2018, 12:09:18 AM »
No evidence at all, a bunch of government workers always pulling the wool over our eyes!  :D

But Chapman hasn't even gone so far as to quote Wikipedia as his "evidence".

"5 government investigations"  :D

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2018, 05:00:08 AM »
You mean without any supporting evidence the way you do?

You don't have to prove who did it, an opinion on who might have is the requirement of my OP

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2018, 05:00:08 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2018, 05:03:48 AM »
But Chapman hasn't even gone so far as to quote Wikipedia as his "evidence".

"5 government investigations"  :D

Not quite sure of your point

But as far as I can tell from multiple sources (including conspiracy-mongers) I think Oswald probably did it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2018, 10:57:26 PM »
Not quite sure of your point

But as far as I can tell from multiple sources (including conspiracy-mongers) I think Oswald probably did it.

My point is that anyone can throw out a name.  Providing evidence to support it is another matter entirely.  That's the difference between you and me.  I don't believe something is "probably true" without having a good reason to believe that.   In all of your years on the forum you have yet to provide even a single good reason to believe that Oswald probably did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2018, 10:57:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2018, 01:12:34 AM »
My point is that anyone can throw out a name.  Providing evidence to support it is another matter entirely.  That's the difference between you and me.  I don't believe something is "probably true" without having a good reason to believe that.   In all of your years on the forum you have yet to provide even a single good reason to believe that Oswald probably did it.

In all of your years on the forum you have yet to provide even a single good reason to believe that Oswald probably did it.

Mr Iacoletti.....  You should not expect our little Chappie to provide something that even LBJ's lawyers couldn't provide after months of diggin through Lee's background.....