Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 5847 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 12:10:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To see the smoke trail in the Nix film, in YouTube, click the gear icon and make the speed be 25% .  I start looking around the 26 second mark in the area of the pergola to the left of Zapruder.  There you will see the smoke trail.

No, I still don't.  Sorry.

You can to to the sixth floor museum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Click Collections, and enter 1989.100.0024.0015  in the search box.
Zoom into the image.  You should see a faint imprint of a butt of a rifle on Harold Doyle’s left lapel.

Is this what you're talking about (on his right lapel)?

I can’t help you if you don’t see people inside of the pergola in the Darnell film clip.

Maybe you could draw an arrow to where you see them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 12:10:26 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 03:13:17 AM »
Mary Moorman Photo pergola - colored.  When you colorize a black and white image, you can get more information. In this colored photograph, you can clearly see the contrast between the assassin and the background inside the pergola.

Nix Film 27 second mark - smoke trail

Left Lapel of Harold Doyle - you can see an imprint of a butt of a rifle.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:35:15 AM by Keyvan Shahrdar »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 08:55:31 AM »
Mary Moorman Photo pergola - colored.  When you colorize a black and white image, you can get more information. In this colored photograph, you can clearly see the contrast between the assassin and the background inside the pergola.

>No I can’t

> That has as much chance of being the imprint of a rifle butt as it has of being the butt-crack of his girlfriend

>Nah, it would be wispy, curling, and barely seen in the wind and bright sunlight (present in Dealy Plaza at that time).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 09:13:52 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 11:25:53 AM »
I know it is hard for some people to live in the world of hard evidence when their whole life has been programmed to believe something else.

In this thread, I have shown hard circumstantial evidence of another gunman besides LHO.

I can probably show circumstantial evidence of another assassin with support documentation in Dealey Plaza.  Any takers?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:28:09 AM by Keyvan Shahrdar »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 02:58:35 PM »
Hi Steve, I am glad you have asked these questions.

Tell us more about this (these) shooter from the pergola. How did he/they elude capture?  This assassin team are known as the tramps.  Here you can read more about them.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Synopsis: Police officer Marvin Wise was waved down by a worked at the railyard behind the grassy knoll.  The worker stated to the officer that he saw three people get in a box car about 400 yards down the line.  Here is Mr. Wise HSCA testimony. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All three tramps were arrested that day.  Here are their arrest records:

These tramps where hidden from the American public until 1992 when journalist Mary La Fontaine discovered the November 22, 1963, arrest records that the Dallas Police Department had released in 1989, which named the three men as Gus W. Abrams, Harold Doyle, and John F. Gedney.  These records were hidden from the Rockefeller comission, the warren comission, the HSCA.  The powers that be did not want these records released.

How did he/they hide the weapon? Here is Lee Bowers Warren Comission testimony - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There he states that he observed cars with out of state tags moving in and out of the area with Goldwater political stickers.  Don't know what happened to the weapons, but my assumption is they where put in those cars.

How loud would shots fired from the pergola be? I don't know, do you?

Why wasn't a man or men stumbling out of the pergola holding his/their hands over his/their ears in considerable pain seen by witnesses? I don't know, do you?

Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? From the Internet.  Bill challenged readers to show circumstantial evidence that there was another shooter besides LHO.  Here you have it.

Where did you read this? On the Internet.

You couldn't have possibly done a lick of research to come up with this doozy.  -> Have you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 02:58:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 05:19:22 PM »
I know it is hard for some people to live in the world of hard evidence when their whole life has been programmed to believe something else.

In this thread, I have shown hard circumstantial evidence of another gunman besides LHO.

I can probably show circumstantial evidence of another assassin with support documentation in Dealey Plaza.  Any takers?

I missed the part where you show hard evidence

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »
I missed the part where you show hard evidence
Do you mean "hard circumstantial evidence"? 
Steve, Bill, I presented photographic and film evidence of another shooter besides LHO.  It is up to you to draw your own conclusion from this evidence.

Other users reading this thread will come up with their own conclusion that may and may not agree with your conclusions.

That is why we are here, to exchange our ideas and get them challenged by a different point of view.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:40:05 PM by Keyvan Shahrdar »

Offline Larry Baldwin

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
I'm 100% certain of that.
(That he probably did it)

Feel free to name some other shooter who probably did it
Along with that, show circumstantial evidence pointing at your probable shooter and no one else

I am surprised that you got anyone to play your silly game.  Your motive is clear and we have seen this same “black or white” logical fallacy repeatedly.  If one cannot show compelling evidence that someone other than Oswald did it, then Oswald did it, right?  WRONG!  It is not necessary to provide an alternate shooter to show that Oswald was not the shooter and the burden of proof that Oswald was the shooter rests on those arguing that he was.   Furthermore, since we both know the evidence, have made up our minds, and there is no possible way that either one of us could sway the other, your post is futile.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 06:04:27 PM »
Do you mean "hard circumstantial evidence"? 
Steve, Bill, I presented photographic and film evidence of another shooter besides LHO.  It is up to you to draw your own conclusion from this evidence.

Other users reading this thread will come up with their own conclusion that may and may not agree with your conclusions.

That is why we are here, to exchange our ideas and get them challenged by a different point of view.

I missed the part where you show photographic and film evidence of another shooter

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 06:38:11 PM »
I missed the part where you show photographic and film evidence of another shooter

I have to agree with my nemesis, Bill Chapman, on this one.  You added a brown smudge to the Moorman photo and claimed to see a "top of gunman's head", "rifle firer" (whatever that is), and a "smoke trail" there.  That's not "hard evidence", it's pareidolia.  Just like some other people colorized a different part of Moorman and claimed to see a "badge man".

There was a guy on here a while back before the restart who thought he saw shooters in blurry photos of pretty much every part of Dealey Plaza.  Up on top of cement columns and behind bushes by the reflecting pond and all over the place.

And I still don't see your "rifle butt imprint" on Doyle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 06:38:11 PM »