Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ambush  (Read 16788 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Ambush
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2018, 10:08:23 PM »
Advertisement
Hey John,

I've influenced you. I was the one who invented the "ODIA" acronym, "Oswald did it alone".
Glad you agree it's a more accurate statement than describing Oswald as a "Lone Nut".

I think it's more precise, because one could be a lone-nut advocate but not believe it was Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2018, 10:08:23 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2018, 02:06:57 AM »
So even you don't know what your point is. Got it.

Oh, I do. You just don't want to think about it. You'd rather try to put words in my mouth. It's one of those things that you do in lieu of discussion, evidence, and thought. But since you can't figure it out, it's a lot easier to maneuver and aim a 40" long rifle in a long narrow space when you're facing parallel to the long axis rather than perpendicular to it.

Offline Blake Heisler

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2018, 05:05:44 PM »
Jerry, I suspect firing along the long line of axis offers higher probability of connecting v firing at a right angle.  If your target is on Houston moving north then the TSBD would offer that but it eliminates Records bldg and Daltex.  Once turn is made on Elm, all three locations offer what I mentioned.  But I want you to think about something.  If this is a conspiracy then it is to seat someone in power for the foreseeable future.  The last thing this new regime would want is a crippled brain dead ex president being pushed around in a wheelchair with catheter and colostomy bag tied to his side by Robert and a grieving wife for years.  This would mean in my opinion someone was on sight calling just what a Justice of the Peace would call, a coroner would call.  Death or unsustainable injury.  If this was a conspiracy then somewhere at the opposite end of that long line of axis would be your last resort.  If that limo passes beneath that RR underpass with a live target suffering anything less than lethal wounds then your done.  At that point all you could do is slip a trauma room 1 MD a million dollars to put a scapel to his aorta.  Mr Dodd, Mr Price and that light colored plume you see dissecting the 4th oak near the end of the fence about 5' up from the ground in the Nix film corroborate each other.  However in the 60's a lot of men smoked cigars and pipes so it may be just that.  One thing is for sure, if you have to fire from anywhere west of the TSBD then its gonna cause 50 or 60 years of questioning a 6th floor window and lone nut gunman.  They did and it has.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2018, 05:05:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2018, 09:31:14 PM »
Earl Golz articles review..........witnesses ignored-------

https://kiyq.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1353-9-22-1978.pdf

What sayeth ye conspiracy deniers?