Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 23599 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Any time a chance exists to make a longtime conspiracy clown look even more like a clown---why should such an opportunity go to waste?  ;D

Yeah, I thought it was something sick like that. Posting stuff about somebody who isn't a member and thus won't reply.

Weak, pathethic, underhand and exactly what I would expect from a LN weasel.

You've told us just about everything we need to know about you and it isn't pretty.

It's one thing to simply disagree about the facts of this case. That would be civil. This, on the other hand, isn't. Anything but!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 02:02:16 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline David Von Pein

Yeah, I thought it was something sick like that. Posting stuff about somebody who isn't a member and thus won't reply.

Weak, pathethic, underhand[ed] and exactly what I would expect from a LN weasel.

You've told us just about everything we need to know about you and it isn't pretty.

It's one thing to simply disagree about the facts of this case. That would be civil. This, on the other hand, isn't. Anything but!

^^^^ From the desk of Saint Martin. ^^^^
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 02:13:48 AM by David Von Pein »

Online Martin Weidmann

^^^^ From the desk of Saint Martin. ^^^^

Said the clown who is posting this crap.

Pretty obvious who is the Saint and who is the low life.

Which makes me wonder why this is so important to you. All this went down nearly sixty years ago and nowadays only a small minority is even interested. The rest are so ignorant that all they know (if they know anything at all) that Kennedy was killed by some guy shooting from a building. So, what in the world motivates you to conduct a bogus propaganda campaign against a guy who died nearly sixty years ago and who may or may not have killed Kennedy?

Get a life, will ya..

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline David Von Pein

Which makes me wonder why this is so important to you. All this went down nearly sixty years ago and nowadays only a small minority is even interested. The rest are so ignorant that all they know (if they know anything at all) that Kennedy was killed by some guy shooting from a building. So, what in the world motivates you to conduct a bogus propaganda campaign against a guy who died nearly sixty years ago and who may or may not have killed Kennedy?

Get a life, will ya..

^^^^ From the desk of a man who just made his 5400th post relating to the JFK assassination at just this one forum alone!
And that's just his total since January 6, 2018. Prior to the forum's re-boot following the 2018 hacker attack, who knows how
many more thousands of posts Saint Martin racked up.

I have made one-fourteenth the number of posts at this forum when compared to Saint Martin's tally, and yet (per the saint named
Martin) it is I who needs to "Get a life".

Beautiful.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 03:11:21 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline David Von Pein

Why this is so important to you[?] All this went down nearly sixty years ago and nowadays only a small minority is even interested.

[...]

So, what in the world motivates you to conduct a bogus propaganda campaign against a guy who died nearly sixty years ago and who may or may not have killed Kennedy?

The silly part about my conducting "a bogus propaganda campaign" is, of course, complete and utter nonsense, but as for my motivation....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/07/dvp-interview-about-television-and-jfk.html
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 05:15:25 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

^^^^ From the desk of a man who just made his 5400th post relating to the JFK assassination at just this one forum alone!
And that's just his total since January 6, 2018. Prior to the forum's re-boot following the 2018 hacker attack, who knows how
many more thousands of posts Saint Martin racked up.

I have made one-fourteenth the number of posts at this forum when compared to Saint Martin's tally, and yet (per the saint named
Martin) it is I who needs to "Get a life".

Beautiful.

Oh, you poor little baby...

My number of posts (about three a day on the only forum I'm active on) pale by comparision to the numbers of years you have invested in running your own little website scam and all the posts you have written to polute the internet.

I'm only active on this forum and only in a couple of conversations. On how many internet outlets have you been active for decades?

What a pathetic loser you truly are, trying to attack the messenger. But then, how typical LN of you.

Next you're going to argue that you've got a life because you are not posting on the Education Forum. Never mind that the banned you, when I never even bothered to join.

Just keep showing us your true nature.....
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 03:52:37 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

The part about my conducting "a bogus propaganda campaign" is, of course, complete and utter nonsense, but as for my motivation....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/07/dvp-interview-about-television-and-jfk.html

Sorry, not interested in your bogus propaganda. Nobody appointed you to be the official messenger of the most bogus narrative that was ever presented to the public. The world can do without your biased opinions. You are no authority on the Kennedy murder. You just collect some videos and have an opinion. That's it.

It's funny though that you apparently seem to want to explain what your motivation is for not conducting the propaganda campaign you clearly are conducting. What a joke.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 03:54:23 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline David Von Pein

I'm only active on this forum and only in a couple of conversations.

Says the man with 5,402 posts in just 4.5 years.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:04:42 AM by David Von Pein »