Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 23983 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2022, 02:12:54 AM »
Advertisement
But we certainly could never do without yours, right?

And I have never once ever said I was. Ever.

I just follow the actual evidence in the case, Martin. That's all. (You know, that's the stuff that most conspiracists have chosen to mangle, skew, or just plain ignore.)

And just because I choose to believe that the evidence in the case has not all been faked and/or manufactured (and therefore my belief is that Lee Oswald was not "just a patsy"), I am accused of "conducting a bogus propaganda campaign".

Beautiful.

And my OPINION is to be considered a "bogus propaganda campaign", but your OPINION, however, is not to be considered "propaganda" in the slightest way. Is that it, St. Martin?

Beautiful.

PROPAGANDA (noun) --- Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Reprise ---->

----------------------------------------------

Bonus Breath Of Fresh Air....

"It is remarkable that these conspiracy theorists aren't troubled in the least by their inability to present any evidence that Oswald was set up and framed. For them, the mere belief or speculation that he was is a more-than-adequate substitute for evidence." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi

I’ll say it. DVP is an authority on the JFK murder. That’s obvious to any sane researcher, LN or CT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2022, 02:12:54 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2022, 02:19:19 AM »
I’ll say it. DVP is an authority on the JFK murder. That’s obvious to any sane researcher, LN or CT.

He's also a dishonest propagandist, who bails out of a conversation he understands he can't win and misrepresents discussions with others on his blog. You don't have to be researcher to see that.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2022, 02:26:00 AM »
He's also a dishonest propagandist, who bails out of a conversation he understands he can't win and misrepresents discussions with others on his blog. You don't have to be researcher to see that.

That’s your opinion Martin. Answer this if you can: was the late Gary Mack a researcher or propagandist?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2022, 02:26:00 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2022, 02:33:04 AM »
That’s your opinion Martin. Answer this if you can: was the late Gary Mack a researcher or propagandist?

I'm not going to have a discussion about Gary Mack with you, Paul

As far as what I said about Von Pein, sure it's my opinion but it is also the truth, because he did bail out of conversation with me and he did misrepresent what I said in that conversation on his blog. Just go back in this thread and you will find my post in which I explain exactly what he did. Or, if you don't want to know, don't look at that post.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2022, 02:37:33 AM »
I'm not going to have a discussion about Gary Mack with you, Paul

As far as what I said about Von Pein, sure it's my opinion but it is also the truth, because he did bail out of conversation with me and he did misrepresent what I said in that conversation on his blog. Just go back in this thread and you will find my post in which I explain exactly what he did. Or, if you don't want to know, don't look at that post.

Was a question only Martin, not a discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2022, 02:37:33 AM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2022, 02:43:21 AM »
"Did John's baptism come from heaven or was it merely human?"

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Markham's Bus
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2022, 06:35:37 AM »
Martin's argument is that there is a 5 minute discrepancy between Police Time [channel 1] and Patton Time.
If this is the case there must be a similar 5 minute discrepancy between Police Time [channel 1] and Dealey Time.
However, the available evidence supports the view that no such discrepancy exists.

No, because there is no legitimate way to correlate Dealey time with Patton time. The available evidence is that we don’t know how much of a discrepancy there was.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Markham's Bus
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2022, 06:35:37 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2022, 08:35:30 PM »
As far as what I said about Von Pein...he did bail out of conversation with me and he did misrepresent what I said in that conversation on his blog.

I said everything I wanted (or needed) to say in that conversation in order to get my points across with respect to J.D. Tippit's murder.

Not everything uttered by every CTer in every discussion is going to get moved over to my own blog site, and that is so for one very simple and logical reason, which is a reason I stressed many times at The Education Forum when my blog archive became such a popular topic with the CTers there in 2016 and again in 2019:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The stuff I save on my site is mainly for the purpose of archiving MY OWN words and MY OWN Kennedy arguments. And what better place to archive one's own material than at their own site (or blog)?

Why on Earth would people want to use up hundreds of hours of their time to write up posts for an Internet forum, only to run the high risk that those posts will vanish into nothingness in just a short time? One year? Two years? Who knows? All Lancer Forum posts are now gone forever, except for perhaps a few that are recoverable via the Wayback Machine at Archive.org.

IMO, it's just dumb to take that risk. So, I archive my own material at my site. And if "my material" is in the form of a REPLY to a conspiracy theorist on a JFK forum, then (of course) it makes sense to bring the CTer's words that I'm replying to along for the ride too."
-- DVP; February 2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three years later (after apparently not giving a damn about this matter for the interim 3-year period), it suddenly became a major issue with some of the CTers at the EF, at which time I said the following (all emphasis in original post):

"I shall again stress this important point....

The portions of any Internet forum discussion that I copy to my website are almost always only the portions that I myself have CHOSEN to participate in --- and no more than that. If I have chosen not to respond to various points being made in the same thread, then (naturally) there will be nothing in those particular sections of a discussion that I would have a desire to transfer over to my site --- because my main goal at my site is to archive my own comments and posts (so that my posts won't be lost to the dustbin of the Internet junkyard should the forums I'm posting on go belly-up in the future). But the entire discussion is always made available to view via a link that I always include (if it's available) at the bottom of each of my webpages.

And it is my firm opinion that I have not "distorted" or "misrepresented" anyone's comments
that appear on my website. (James DiEugenio's constant protests to the contrary
notwithstanding.)"
-- DVP; August 2019

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/08/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1330.html

Ironically, there was a discussion on this very forum back in early September of 2014 in which Martin Weidmann and I
had the following exchange:

MARTIN WEIDMANN SAID:

Do you really copy/paste every discussion about JFK?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Most of the ones that I am personally involved in, yes. (So I can archive them at my websites.)

Sorry if it bothers you.

MARTIN WEIDMANN SAID:

Please tell me you have a life beyond this case..... if you can, that is.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I can't tell you that, because I don't have a life. Haven't for years.

Sorry if it bothers you.

MARTIN WEIDMANN SAID:

It doesn't bother me at all. I just think it is very very sad, that's all.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, it is. But we puppets who work at Langley have no choice. Once CIA---always CIA.

~sigh~

MARTIN WEIDMANN SAID:

That's an extremely paranoid reply, David.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Hint: It was a joke, Martin.

MARTIN WEIDMANN SAID:

I was only amazed that anybody would go through such length to archive and index most of his conversations about a 50 year old murder.

What would the purpose for that even be?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I like to archive my writings in a place where I know they'll be safe.

Plus, I don't like the idea of taking hours (sometimes) to write an article or an Internet post and then having it virtually vanish from sight overnight (as almost all Internet forum posts do). That is to say, they get buried under a sea of other things in a very short period of time. And who is going to take the time to dig deep into the bowels of a forum's archives for 5-year-old posts or 10-year-old discussions? I sure don't.

What a huge waste of time and energy it would be to continually post in such a fashion, particularly in an Internet world where forums can come and go about as fast as a start-up airline. Take Bob Harris' now-defunct forum, for example, with all of those posts now gone into the dustbin of cyberspace. (And I thought Bob had a pretty good forum, too. Too bad all that work was wiped out when he decided it wasn't worth the effort.)

Ergo, I archive my material on my own site, where I have many articles indexed on the main page for easy access.

Simple as that.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-791.html#Archiving-Discussions

(NOTE --- The above 2014 posts were written prior to the 2018 hacking incident,
so I can no longer link to the original thread here at Duncan's forum.)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 09:02:06 PM by David Von Pein »