Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Lot Of Racket About One Ditched Jacket  (Read 8176 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A Lot Of Racket About One Ditched Jacket
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2022, 10:45:47 PM »
Advertisement
Two weeks and a couple thousand posts later in this group by Conspiracy Advocates and still not even one logical explanation for why Oswald left the rooming house on Beckley with a jacket and then was seen in front of the shoe store on Jefferson without a jacket, other than attempting to change his appearance after murdering a cop, of course.

It's highly doubtful that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket. And what makes you think that is was actually Oswald who was seen in front of the shoe store on Jefferson?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 10:48:16 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2022, 10:45:47 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2022, 11:04:29 PM »
"Identified the shooter as LHO".  LOL.

"obviously was making an effort to change his appearance".  LOL.

"Identified the shooter as LHO".  LOL.

Yeah, the nerve of some people
I mean how can one separate clones by name
Which one is Oswald, and which one is Dirty Harvey/Hidell/Lee?

billchapman

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2022, 11:17:31 PM »
It's highly doubtful that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket. And what makes you think that is was actually Oswald who was seen in front of the shoe store on Jefferson?

Exactly. I mean how the hell can the cops or Brewer tell the difference between Oswald and Hidell, O.H.Lee, or Dirty Harvey?

billchapman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2022, 11:17:31 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2022, 11:53:38 PM »
It's highly doubtful that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket.

Only to those wearing the Kook Goggles.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2022, 01:35:40 AM »
Only to those wearing the Kook Goggles.

Says the guy who is so gullible that he will believe anything as long as it fits the narrative he prefers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2022, 01:35:40 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2022, 01:39:45 AM »
Says the guy who is so gullible that he will believe anything as long as it fits the narrative he prefers.

One more post to add to the list of those which do not logically explain why Oswald was seen on Jefferson with no jacket even though he left the rooming house on Beckley zipping one up as he went out the door of the rooming house.

If I were among the pathetic Oswald defenders, I too would take the lame position that "it is highly doubtful" that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket.  It's all you have in order to not have to explain why he no longer had the jacket on Jefferson.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2022, 02:06:06 AM »
One more post to add to the list of those which do not logically explain why Oswald was seen on Jefferson with no jacket even though he left the rooming house on Beckley zipping one up as he went out the door of the rooming house.

If I were among the pathetic Oswald defenders, I too would take the lame position that "it is highly doubtful" that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket.  It's all you have in order to not have to explain why he no longer had the jacket on Jefferson.

All you have to claim that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket is a comment by Roberts about a zipper.
What you can't explain is which grey jacket Frazier saw Oswald wear to Irving the previous day, if it wasn't the only grey jacket he owned.

There is enough reasonable doubt about Oswald leaving the rooming house with a jacket to make your question superfluous.

If I were among the pathetic Oswald defenders, I too would take the lame position that "it is highly doubtful" that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket.

If I were among the pathetic Oswald accusers, I too would take the lame position that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket based solely on the word of a highly unreliable witness who wasn't paying much attention.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 02:09:29 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2022, 02:06:06 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2022, 03:17:30 AM »
All you have to claim that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket is a comment by Roberts about a zipper.
What you can't explain is which grey jacket Frazier saw Oswald wear to Irving the previous day, if it wasn't the only grey jacket he owned.

There is enough reasonable doubt about Oswald leaving the rooming house with a jacket to make your question superfluous.

If I were among the pathetic Oswald defenders, I too would take the lame position that "it is highly doubtful" that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket.

If I were among the pathetic Oswald accusers, I too would take the lame position that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket based solely on the word of a highly unreliable witness who wasn't paying much attention.

Kook strategy #26... When you're up against it with no way out, change the argument to the color of the jacket versus the fact that it was a jacket, regardless of the color.