Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Lot Of Racket About One Ditched Jacket  (Read 8185 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: A Lot Of Racket About One Ditched Jacket
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2022, 12:14:57 AM »
Advertisement
So, what's your point?

She couldn't have made a mistake (like Baker and Whaley did) and didn't lie about the zipper on day one, but she did concoct and lie about this police car a week later?

That's some reliable witness, you've got there!  Thumb1:

Again, you're ignoring the fact that Roberts said Oswald was zipping up the jacket as he went out.  This is a specific recall.

You're jumping through every hoop possible in order to not have to provide an explanation for why Oswald was seen on Jefferson with no jacket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2022, 12:14:57 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2022, 12:22:11 AM »
Again, you're ignoring the fact that Roberts said Oswald was zipping up the jacket as he went out.  This is a specific recall.

You're jumping through every hoop possible in order to not have to provide an explanation for why Oswald was seen on Jefferson with no jacket.

Just like Baker recalled seeing Oswald wearing a jacket.

Oswald was on Jefferson? Really?

The one jumping through hoops is you. Your already weak house of cards comes tumbling down if Roberts was wrong. So, you desperately need to rely on a woman who wasn't paying much attention, has bad eye sight and only saw Oswald for a few seconds as he walked out of the door. Even if she had seen hem walk the entire distance between his room and the front door, she would have had only 5 seconds to observe him (I timed it when I was there). But she had her back turned to him as the TV was in front of the window looking out on Beckley. She most likely only saw him for two seconds at best as he reached and opened the front door. Good luck trying to argue that she was 100% correct in her observations.

If you were only 10% honest, you would admit that Roberts is a very weak and unreliable witness at best, but when it comes to honesty, I'm probably talking to the wrong person.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 01:39:01 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2022, 01:52:32 AM »
Roberts mentioned the jacket to a reporter on the afternoon of the murder.

She didn't mention the horn-honking incident until about one week later once the accused assassin himself was gunned down sparking whispers of conspiracy.

I love the blatant double-standard here. When did Brennan first mention that the guy he saw was Oswald? When did Carl Day first say he lifted a print? When did Charles Givens first say he saw Oswald on the sixth floor walking away from the SE corner?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2022, 01:52:32 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2022, 01:56:55 AM »

Oswald was on Jefferson? Really?

The one jumping through hoops is you. Your already weak house of cards comes tumbling down if Roberts was wrong. So, you desperately need to rely on a woman who wasn't paying much attention, has bad eye sight and only saw Oswald for a few seconds as he walked out of the door.

And Brewer saw him (if it was him) for even a shorter amount of time and from a greater distance.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 01:57:38 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2022, 04:33:33 AM »

Just like Baker recalled seeing Oswald wearing a jacket.

You're comparing the low stress environment that Roberts was in while inside the rooming house with the very high stress environment that Baker was dealing with right after gun shots were fired at the President of the United States.  I find that to be very lame.

Yet another post that ignores the fact that Roberts said Oswald was zipping up the jacket as he went out.

Roberts saw Oswald zipping it up.  That is one difference between Roberts and Baker.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2022, 04:33:33 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2022, 04:36:33 AM »
I love the blatant double-standard here. When did Brennan first mention that the guy he saw was Oswald? When did Carl Day first say he lifted a print? When did Charles Givens first say he saw Oswald on the sixth floor walking away from the SE corner?

Another poor straw man.

A double-standard?

While trying to prove a point, when have I ever relied on Brennan's identification, Day's fingerprinting or Givens? 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2022, 12:25:52 PM »
You're comparing the low stress environment that Roberts was in while inside the rooming house with the very high stress environment that Baker was dealing with right after gun shots were fired at the President of the United States.  I find that to be very lame.

Yet another post that ignores the fact that Roberts said Oswald was zipping up the jacket as he went out.

Roberts saw Oswald zipping it up.  That is one difference between Roberts and Baker.
o

You can twist and turn it all you want, but the bottom line is that you have to rely on a highly unreliable witness to keep a highly questionable narrative alive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2022, 12:25:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2022, 03:54:13 PM »
While trying to prove a point, when have I ever relied on Brennan's identification, Day's fingerprinting or Givens?

Great! Does that mean you dismiss those things as evidence?