Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK headed back to Dallas  (Read 19846 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: JFK headed back to Dallas
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2022, 10:05:39 AM »
Advertisement
QAnon is a Donald Trump worshipping cult which believes God sent him to rule over us.

They are a violent deranged Christian Nationalist conspiracy cult who believes John F. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy Jr. are both still alive and will magically appear with Donald Trump to rule the world.

These are the same cultists who took part in the violent January 6th insurrection who beat cops and ransacked the inside of our Capitol looking to hang Mike Pence and kill members of Congress. Disgraced General and traitor Michael Flynn is another QAnon cultist who took the QAnon oath. 

Current Republican members of Congress Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert are both part of this radical cult. Many Republican candidates running for office this year belong to this deranged QAnon cult   

These QAnon conspiracy lunatics have no business being in Congress or government because they vote and make laws based on their dangerous radical conspiracies that affect our lives. 

It's been widely speculated this this loon below named Ron Watkins is actually "Q". Most likely he will get a subpoena from the January 6th Committee for his role in Trump's coup and insurrection. He continuously pushed Trump's lies about "rigged voting machines" and "voter fraud". It was all a lie and the first January 6th Committee Hearing has Trump's own Attorney General Bill Barr on tape saying all of Trump's claims were b.s. there was never any "voter fraud". And you had the right wing media like Faux News and Republicans pushing these insane conspiracies to steal the election.       

This clown is currently running for Congress in Arizona as a Republican. And right wing morons would probably vote for him. Notice how Donnie, when he used to be on Twitter, was pushing Watkins' conspiracy lies. You can see the disclaimer about fake election fraud claims in blue on the tweet.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2022, 10:05:39 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2022, 11:59:09 PM »

The QAnon cult is a lot like the LN cult. They have a fanciful, made-up faith-based narrative that they insist is true but can’t demonstrate that it is true. And they spend all their time and energy patting their fellow cultists on the back and telling them how right they are.

You've just described your own JFK CT cult.

Both CTers and LNers say they are right. Both CTers and LNers say the other side is irrational. But among the prominent spokespeople on the JFK debate, as will as the prominent posters at this forum, it is the CTers who have a monopoly or at least a near monopoly on wacky beliefs not related to the JFK assassination.

Beliefs like governments conspiring with UFO aliens? Check. Holocaust denial? Check. Admiration of Putin? Check. I’m not certain who the bigger fan boy is, Trump or Oliver Stone. U.S. government involvement in 9/11? The False Flag Sandy Hook operation? The powerful Illuminati secret society? Or, my personal favorite, the Confederates being justified in succeeding from the Union. Check, check, check, etc.

Question:

What is the wackiest belief held by a prominent LNer? Does anyone have anything?

Us LNers may be wrong about the JFK assassination. But our group is the irrational group? I don’t think so. The kinds of minds that are attracted to the CT side make me feel confident that us LNers are likely correct. Its better to be a Lone Nut than a Real Nut.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 02:19:58 AM »
What is the wackiest belief held by a prominent LNer?

That there is sufficient reliable evidence to demonstrate that Kennedy was killed by Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 02:19:58 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 02:48:47 AM »

That there is sufficient reliable evidence to demonstrate that Kennedy was killed by Oswald.

If this is a wacky believe, what other wacky beliefs are held by prominent LNers? Surely, if LNers are prone to wacky beliefs, this wouldn’t be the only wacky belief that they hold. I can give examples of multiple wacky beliefs by prominent CT authors, like Jim Marrs or James Fetzer.

Question:

Can you name a single prominent LNer who holds a wacky belief that is non related to JFK?

I have asked for such an example in the past and have never gotten a response.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 07:39:01 AM »
Bugliosi’s belief that Charles Manson was trying to start a race war was pretty wacky.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 07:39:01 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 12:39:32 AM »
Another wacky LNer belief:

That a creaky gun was snuck into the building, reassembled but not test fired, with a telescope on it that was not properly aligned, fired three times - scoring two perfect shots but a middle shot being so far off that it went downwind to strike up concrete and hit a spectator - all within 6 seconds.

And by the way, one of these bullets fired from said gun hit someone in the shoulder, creating no through and through exit point, but supposedly this same bullet somehow exits higher than its entry point, then continues downward, hitting someone else, going through this person and hitting the hardest bone in the body, but somehow is found later with literally no damage to it.

Sounds pretty wacky but I digress.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 12:46:28 AM »
Bugliosi’s belief that Charles Manson was trying to start a race war was pretty wacky.

Try this on for size:

Bugliosi comes up with this crazy narrative regarding the Manson murders. His story is that Charlie wanted to create a race war and Helter Skelter when all it really was about is Manson wanted to become a rock star, thought he was xxxxxxxx over by Terry Melcher [who used to live in the Tate house] and wanted to exact revenge.

YET - he actually wanted to re-open the RFK murder case if you can believe it:

https://www.kennedysandking.com/robert-f-kennedy-articles/sirhan-and-the-rfk-assassination-part-i-the-grand-illusion

Then goes 360 and becomes the so-called master of the JFK case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 12:46:28 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2022, 07:42:13 AM »
The JFK QAnon Cult Is Heading Back to Dallas for Another ‘Second Coming’

Michael Protzman, a QAnon influencer, has once again promised that JFK would reappear and reveal himself to the group.

It’s been 220 days since more than 1,000 people traveled from across the U.S. to Dallas at the behest of Michael Protzman, a QAnon influencer known as Negative 48, who promised his followers that John F. Kennedy would reappear at Dealey Plaza. JFK didn’t reappear, of course, but the QAnon cult is now returning to Texas.

More than seven months after the group first met in Dallas, it is heading back to the city this weekend after Protzman once again promised that JFK would reveal himself to the group, proving once and for all that he is, in fact, the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Protzman has already checked into the Hyatt Regency, where hundreds of people gathered back in November.

“What started in Dallas ends in Dallas,” one member of a Telegram group linked to the cult wrote on Friday morning.

Earlier this week, Protzman, in hours-long audio chats on his Telegram channel, laid out what he predicted would happen this weekend. He told his followers that JFK would only reveal himself to those willing to travel to Dallas on Saturday. This would be followed by 10 days of darkness before JFK would finally reveal himself to the world.

A core group of followers remained in the city for months after their initial gathering, before going on tour to follow former President Donald Trump at rallies across the country.  In that time, Protzman has destroyed relationships, financially ruined families, and pushed increasingly erratic and wild conspiracies about Trump, JFK and the Ukraine war.

It’s unclear how many people will be in Dallas this weekend, but a review of posts on Telegram, as well as videos posted by those already in Dallas, suggest that at least dozens of people will once again make the journey.

For the family members of those involved, the fact that so many are once again willing to flock to Dallas, shows just what a hold this man has over his followers.

“​​I’d like to say that I am glad Protzman’s group of believers are all heading back to Dallas so that Michael Protzman will be exposed as a liar, but I am not holding my breath that any of his followers will suddenly have the ability to think critically and see that they are following a madman,” a family member of one of Protzman’s followers told VICE News. “They have the uncanny ability to believe everything Protzman tells them. I mean EVERYTHING.”

The family member, who did not want to be identified over fears of retaliation from the group, described the last 220 days as a “nightmare,” adding that they and the rest of the families affected by this just want “closure.”

“It has been something that has almost broken me completely,” they said. “I have had to come to grips with losing my loved one, and yet they are still alive. The person I once knew doesn’t seem to be there—mentally—anymore. It has filled me with anxiety, confusion, deep pain, and deep feelings of rejection.  It has been a difficult journey of trying to come to grips with something so unbelievable that it seems impossible to reconcile in my own thinking.”

Protzman, a former demolition expert from Federal Way in Washington state who was previously arrested for domestic violence, rose to fame as a QAnon influencer through his use of a bastardized version of the Jewish numerology system known as gematria, which assigned a numerical value to each letter of the alphabet, allowing those who use it to draw links between seeming disparate events, names, and phrases.

He amassed tens of thousands of followers on his Telegram channel in the space of months, and was able to persuade over 1,000 people to pay for flights and accommodation to come to Dallas at the beginning of November last year.

In Dallas, he forced elderly followers and children to spend hours waiting for the JFK appearance that never materialized. One day, he forced his followers to wait in the rain at Dealey Plaza—where JFK was assassinated in 1963—for the former president to reappear. When that didn’t happen, he forced everyone to buy expensive tickets for a Rolling Stones concert in the city where he claimed dead celebrities like Prince, Michael Jackson, and Aaliyah would join JFK Jr on stage dressed as the members of the band.

While many of the followers realized Prtozman was a fraud at this point, there were still over 100 who remained loyal to him and remained in Dallas for months, spending Thanksgiving and Christmas away from their families.

Many of them also handed over tens of thousands of dollars to Protzman to pay for his penthouse suite at the Hyatt. Numerous family members who VICE News has spoken to over the course of the last seven months have said that their family members have given huge sums of money to the group.

This year, Protzman has taken his group on the road, travelling to numerous Trump rallies where he has claimed that Trump was in fact JFK in disguise. The group became so friendly with the event staff at Trump’s rallies that they were given jobs helping set up seating at the events in exchange for VIP tickets.

This is what an actual cult looks like:

Protzman has continued to make wilder and wilder claims, including false assertions that the Ukraine war was a cover to unmask President Joe Biden’s criminality and that Melania Trump was the Queen of Russia.

The group has also posted images of some of the most prominent members, including Protzman himself, making Nazi salutes. One of the members of the group told VICE News at the time that it was done for “just some laughs” and to “make fun of you guys who falsely report us as a cult.”

In March, it looked like the group may be about to collapse, when Protzman kicked out some core members of the group  and subsequently formed a splinter group, which became known as the Scooby Doo Crew. The group, led by former actor Stephen Tenner and Shelly Mullinax, have also been travelling to Trump rallies, most recently in an RV painted to look like the Mystery Machine from the Scooby Doo cartoons. 

The two groups have been fighting with each other for months, both online and in person when they meet at Trump rallies.

However, Tenner and Mullinax both believe that Protzman only kicked them out of the main group as a plot to expose others within the group as frauds and that he will ultimately welcome them back into the fold. The reality, VICE News previously reported, is that Protzman kicked Shelley out of the group because she refused to give him more money.

Both Protzman’s group and the splinter group have continued to solicit and receive donations from followers on Telegram using the money to travel around the country.

They still share the same interests—on Thursday night, the Scooby Doo Crew arrived in Dallas and also checked into the the Hyatt Regency.

2022 Karma @2022Karma
The splinter group aka Scooby Doo Crew arrived at the Dallas Hyatt, to a welcoming of Michael Protzman’s aka -48 cult members waiting for them in the lobby. They all had their phones out recording them as they checked in. -48 claims to have a restraining order on Shelly.

It’s been 220 days since Michael Protzman aka -48 first arrived in Dallas with 100s of people who followed him to see JFK aka the second coming of Jesus Christ arise from the dead.

They spent until January 2022 camped out at the Hyatt.

Watch: https://twitter.com/i/status/1535137183564148736

https://twitter.com/2022_Karma/status/1535137183564148736

For the last seven months, an open-source researcher who is known as Karma has spent countless hours monitoring this group’s activities, flagging Protzman’s increasingly erratic behavior, and helping families get their loved ones back.

She believes that calling followers to Dallas this weekend will result in more hardship and pain.

“Michael Protzman has caused irreparable damage to his followers’ families, tearing apart husbands, wives and children,” Karma told VICE News. “Protzman asking more of his followers to come to Dallas on the 11th is worrying because more than likely some will stay on past that date and more families will be torn apart.”

Protzman or other members of his group did not respond to VICE News’ request for comment.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7v48d/the-jfk-qanon-cult-is-heading-back-to-dallas-for-another-second-coming