Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: David Von Pein's "evidence" deconstructed  (Read 26129 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: David Von Pein's "evidence" deconstructed
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2022, 04:57:33 PM »
Advertisement
Some interesting things that are never mentioned by Dave and the LN team:

The House Committee from the 70s said there was a conspiracy. They didn't go all out but they DID say that. So who is right - the blue-ribbon WC team, or the blue-ribbon House Committee team? And I guess all of those folks on the House team were nutty conspiracy folks too, right?

Johnson knew others were involved. So I guess Johnson was a conspiracy nut too?

Nixon knew. So I guess what...another conspiracy kook?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/06/05/nixon-helms-cia-jfk-assassination-00037232

And yet, Dave and others have absolutely no ability to just question things, to apply a little bit of critical thinking. Amazing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2022, 04:57:33 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Linking The Murders Of JFK And J.D. Tippit
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2022, 05:16:15 PM »
Don't know about John, but those witness identifications during a pathetically conducted line up mean very little. The biggest give away is that normally when 5 people watch the same car accident, you will get five different versions of what actually happened. Here, in this case, we are supposed to believe that all the witnesses made the exact same identification. If you believe that for a second then I have a bridge in London to sell you.

I once watched a robbery happening before my eyes. I saw the guy walking behind a girl and instantly knew something was up. He then ran up to her and pulled her phone out of her hands. It all happened very quickly and when the police asked me if I would be able to positively identify the man, I said no simply because it all happened so quickly. Yet, in this case, the Davis sisters who only saw the killer run past their front door for no more than two or three seconds made a positive identification? Give me a break!
Positive ID is not needed if the person fit the general description AND the suspect was immediately followed into a general area, then as he was approached by police he punched an officer in the face, pulled out his the victim's phone out of his waistband and said "Well, its all over now", and was carrying ID that was identical to the ID he left at the scene of a robbery committed an hour earlier.  Or would that crime with those facts still be unsolveable for you?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2022, 05:45:10 PM »
It would have been an enormous coincidence if the murders of JFK and Tippit were unrelated.  JFK is the only president to ever be murdered in Dallas.  Tippit was the only DPD officer to be murdered in a several year span before and after 1963.  Both were murdered in broad daylight within a short time and distance of one another.  Individuals such as Hugh Aynesworth left the TSBD upon learning of the Tippit murder in Oak Cliff because he thought the events were related.  That doesn't alone mean that they had to related, but there was a high probability of being related given the proximity in time and distance and extreme rarity of these events.  Now we know with absolute certainty that they were related based upon the evidence and investigation.  To suggest otherwise is another contrarian absurdity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2022, 05:45:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2022, 06:01:28 PM »
Positive ID is not needed if the person fit the general description AND the suspect was immediately followed into a general area, then as he was approached by police he punched an officer in the face, pulled out his the victim's phone out of his waistband and said "Well, its all over now", and was carrying ID that was identical to the ID he left at the scene of a robbery committed an hour earlier.  Or would that crime with those facts still be unsolveable for you?

Positive ID is not needed if the person fit the general description

Contact the innocence project. They probably will disagree with you.

pulled out his the victim's phone out of his waistband and said "Well, its all over now", and was carrying ID that was identical to the ID he left at the scene of a robbery committed an hour earlier.

What in the world are you rambling on about?

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2022, 06:22:14 PM »
It would have been an enormous coincidence if the murders of JFK and Tippit were unrelated.  JFK is the only president to ever be murdered in Dallas.  Tippit was the only DPD officer to be murdered in a several year span before and after 1963.  Both were murdered in broad daylight within a short time and distance of one another.  Individuals such as Hugh Aynesworth left the TSBD upon learning of the Tippit murder in Oak Cliff because he thought the events were related.  That doesn't alone mean that they had to related, but there was a high probability of being related given the proximity in time and distance and extreme rarity of these events.  Now we know with absolute certainty that they were related based upon the evidence and investigation.  To suggest otherwise is another contrarian absurdity.

I have absolutely no idea what your point is here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2022, 06:22:14 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2022, 08:27:20 PM »
Positive ID is not needed if the person fit the general description

Contact the innocence project. They probably will disagree with you.
Eyewitness identification of someone not recognized at the scene as someone known to the witness is one of the most unreliable kinds of evidence.  But not the general description.  The general description is what the witness saw.  The identification of someone not known to the witness is an opinion, and a highly unreliable one at that. That kind of evidence should never be sufficient as the basis of a legal conclusion.  But in Oswald's case it was not the basis of the conclusion that Oswald shot Officer Tippit.

pulled out his the victim's phone out of his waistband and said "Well, its all over now", and was carrying ID that was identical to the ID he left at the scene of a robbery committed an hour earlier.

What in the world are you rambling on about?
Ok, this time in crayon for you:  In Oswald's case, the ID card for "Alek Hidell" with Oswald's photo was on his person and the murder weapon left in the TSBD carried the same ID. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 08:34:34 PM by Andrew Mason »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2022, 08:31:08 PM »
I have absolutely no idea what your point is here.

It's pretty simple.  Both the murder of a President and DPD officer were extremely rare events.  No DPD officer was murdered in a several years span before or after Tippit.  As in several years. That both events would occur within an hour of each other just a short distance away in broad daylight on Nov. 22, 1963 and not be related would be extremely unlikely.  People like Hugh Aynesworth understood that from the moment he learned of Tippit's murder and left the TSBD because he believed it was related to the JFK assassination.  Which, of course, it was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2022, 08:31:08 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2022, 08:42:04 PM »
It's pretty simple.  Both the murder of a President and DPD officer were extremely rare events.  No DPD officer was murdered in a several years span before or after Tippit.  As in several years. That both events would occur within an hour of each other just a short distance away in broad daylight on Nov. 22, 1963 and not be related would be extremely unlikely.  People like Hugh Aynesworth understood that from the moment he learned of Tippit's murder and left the TSBD because he believed it was related to the JFK assassination.  Which, of course, it was.
The coincidence of time, location and kind of act would raise a high level of suspicion of being connected but without an evidentiary link (ie. the same person conclusively linked to each murder weapon) would not be evidence that they were connected.