Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Assassination and Mrs. Paine  (Read 11647 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: The Assassination and Mrs. Paine
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2022, 09:14:15 PM »
Advertisement
Not asking me for my real name is not the same as constantly, and falsely, claiming that I use a fake name.

Again, I have no idea nor do I care whether you post under your real name or a fake name.  That is your business.  You may or may not be someone named Martin Weidmann.  I don't care about that because I'm not a stalker.  I don't constantly put "Martin" in quotations marks.  You, however, directed the question about the use of real identities to me under the false pretext that I constantly accused you of posting under a fake name.  A falsehood.  I've questioned if you posted under multiple different names (not whether any of them are your real name).  In fact, it is your creepy contrarian sidekick who constantly asks about my real identity.  Hilarious that you can't understand that distinction. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 09:15:01 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2022, 09:14:15 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2022, 09:51:29 PM »
Again, I have no idea nor do I care whether you post under your real name or a fake name.  That is your business.  You may or may not be someone named Martin Weidmann.  I don't care about that because I'm not a stalker.  I don't constantly put "Martin" in quotations marks.  You, however, directed the question about the use of real identities to me under the false pretext that I constantly accused you of posting under a fake name.  A falsehood.  I've questioned if you posted under multiple different names (not whether any of them are your real name).  In fact, it is your creepy contrarian sidekick who constantly asks about my real identity.  Hilarious that you can't understand that distinction.

the false pretext that I constantly accused you of posting under a fake name.  A falsehood.  I've questioned if you posted under multiple different names

This is just plain stupid. You can not constantly question if somebody is using multiple names without believing first that at least one of those multiple names must be fake.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2022, 11:59:35 PM »
You can even authorize Duncan to confirm if anyone doubts you.  I would take his word for it.

How would Duncan know?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2022, 11:59:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2022, 12:02:43 AM »
In fact, it is your creepy contrarian sidekick who constantly asks about my real identity.  Hilarious that you can't understand that distinction.

If you are talking about me (even though you claim to ignore what I write), I've never once asked you about your "real identity".

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2022, 08:47:31 AM »
Take a look at the first installment of my new series which is a critical view of the Max Good film:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-assassination-and-mrs-paine-earl.html

Thanks for taking the effort to create the blogs condemning the Ruth Paine accusers.

Marina was about to give birth and Ruth took her in, a humanitarian.
Ruth never said that Oswald hated Kennedy.
Ruth never confirmed a rifle in the garage.
Ruth didn't see Oswald leave with a large package.
Ruth never saw Oswald hit Marina.

Ruth Paine was an intelligent articulate woman and if she was trying to frame Oswald she could have absolutely crucified him but she only told the truth.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2022, 08:47:31 AM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2022, 04:47:54 PM »
Thanks for taking the effort to create the blogs condemning the Ruth Paine accusers.

Marina was about to give birth and Ruth took her in, a humanitarian.
Ruth never said that Oswald hated Kennedy.
Ruth never confirmed a rifle in the garage.
Ruth didn't see Oswald leave with a large package.
Ruth never saw Oswald hit Marina.

Ruth Paine was an intelligent articulate woman and if she was trying to frame Oswald she could have absolutely crucified him but she only told the truth.

JohnM
One of the ironies (not the right word but I'll go with it) is that Ruth is in some ways a good witness in support of Oswald's innocence. As in (as you wrote): she said she never saw that rifle in her garage over two months, she didn't see him carrying any large package to work that day, she said she never heard him express any anti-JFK views, she said she never saw any violence from him. Hell, she found that bizarre letter he wrote to the Soviet Embassy and kept it. She didn't give it to the FBI/Hosty. And she's monitoring Oswald for the FBI?

This is someone directed to frame Oswald? She didn't do a very good job.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 04:57:18 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2022, 04:54:27 PM »
John M and Steve,

All good points-thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2022, 04:54:27 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2022, 05:16:17 PM »
John M and Steve,

All good points-thanks.
Same with Marina. And Michael Paine. The DeMohrenschildts. Many others. If this was scripted out, if their testimony was prepared or orchestrated, they could have said he expressed anti-JFK views. He boasted about having a rifle.

There's a long list of obvious things the alleged master minds of this supposed conspiracy could have done to implicate Oswald directly. Have four people in the crowd at Dealey Plaza who say they saw Oswald in the window. On and on and on.

Conspiracy advocates seem to believe the conspirators had unlimited powers and abilities. But in these obvious instances of where they would use that power they didn't.

The answer for these failures is.......?