Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Assassination and Mrs. Paine  (Read 11655 times)

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: The Assassination and Mrs. Paine
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 05:38:51 PM »
Advertisement
Obviously, I obtained a copy (legally).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 05:38:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 08:10:49 PM »
Obviously, I obtained a copy (legally).

So how did you manage to do that. So the rest of us can properly evaluate your reviews?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 08:10:49 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 11:07:29 PM »
So how did you manage to do that. So the rest of us can properly evaluate your reviews?

I'm not playing your games. I have a legal copy of the film and am using it to make my posts regarding the film. But let's say I somehow acquired a bootleg copy (I didn't). That would have nothing to do with the quality (or lack of it) of my work. Judge the work on its merits and feel free to criticize if you like.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 11:11:35 PM »
I'm not playing your games. I have a legal copy of the film and am using it to make my posts regarding the film. But let's say I somehow acquired a bootleg copy (I didn't). That would have nothing to do with the quality (or lack of it) of my work. Judge the work on its merits and feel free to criticize if you like.

Careful or they will start claiming there is a "chain of custody" issue that means there is doubt as to whether you have seen it.  Even if you have.  That's the kind of logic used by these contrarians.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 11:11:35 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2022, 01:12:48 AM »
Careful or they will start claiming there is a "chain of custody" issue that means there is doubt as to whether you have seen it.  Even if you have.  That's the kind of logic used by these contrarians.

Actually, there is so much information out there now (including a partial transcript) that I probably could do a review without having seen it. But I have. Thanks for chiming in-I know you have much experience with Iacoletti.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2022, 01:13:46 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2022, 02:02:28 PM »

Why all the secrecy? If you obtained it legally then the rest of us could too.

We can’t judge the merit of your work or even know if you are representing the film accurately if we can’t watch it.