Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Next to Oswald's Rifle  (Read 8782 times)

Offline Paul J Cummings

Re: Next to Oswald's Rifle
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2022, 04:43:26 PM »
Advertisement
Totally disagree. Any other photo to corroborate this one perhaps taken at the same time? Again it looks photo shopped.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2022, 04:43:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2022, 12:11:09 AM »
Oswald had been in custody for hours by this point and was already being viewed as the sole assassin of JFK so the "artist's sketch" is a mystery indeed. As I say, I can find no reference to it as part of the evidence being taken by the FBI but it is there in the photo, so what gives with that? It really is baffling.
Oswald had been in custody for hours and was already being viewed presented as the sole assassin of JFK ...

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2022, 01:07:25 AM »

I fail to see any explanation as to the absence of a third spent round.
Mr Brown...Mr Mytton....Mr Smith....anyone?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2022, 01:07:25 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2022, 01:55:18 AM »

I fail to see any explanation as to the absence of a third spent round.
Mr Brown...Mr Mytton....Mr Smith....anyone?

Please notice that on November 22, 1963 FBI Agent Doyle Williams did NOT know that the rifle was called a Mannlicher Carcano thus when the carcano was turned over to the FBI on November 22 1963 it was described as a 6.5 caliber  1940 model rifle made in Italy , Serial number C2766, bearing a 4X18 coated scope.

That's all the authorities knew about the rifle as of midnight.....And thus any document that listed the rifle as Doyle described it was written on 11/22/63.   On Saturday 11/23/63 they learned that the rifle was called a Mannlicher Carcano carbine  and thus documents that were written after 11/22/63 describe the rifle as a carcano carbine.     

Why is this so important you ask?     Because.... The original evidence inventory list which was created on 11/22/63 also has the "palm print off the under side of the barrel" listed as item #14.      The authorities have always said that detective Day didn't turn over that "palm print" along with all of the other evidence. nor did detective Day tell the FBI that he had found that print on 11/22/63.   This is a blatant lie.....As verified by the FACT that the index card with the cellophane tape "lift of the palm print"Is clearly listed on the list that was created and released to the FBI on 11/22/63.       
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 03:07:15 AM by Walt Cakebread »