Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Happy 15th Anniversary To "Reclaiming History"  (Read 5885 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: Happy 15th Anniversary To "Reclaiming History"
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2022, 06:49:39 AM »
Advertisement
This man has his own YouTube channel publicizing his incredible ignorance. There are so many angles to take to destroy the SBT fiction, it's hard to know where to start. Just a  few for starters: I'm sure you have a rational explanation for the violent head motion clearly evident on the Z film (jet effect, neuromuscular reaction nonsense). Goodness, a third grader can give a more cogent explanation for this shot than I've ever seen from the lone nutters. Maybe all the witnesses who ran to the stockade fence collectively experienced the event incorrectly? Maybe Holland, Price, Nix, Bowers, the Newmans, the Willis family, and many others all experienced nothing but the reverberations of Dealey Plaza? Maybe Holland and others didn't really see smoke from the place where many witnesses also HEARD the shots. Maybe it's just a coincidence the dictabelt shows at least FIVE shots including the FRONTAL SHOT. The liars are still denying this shot to this day. When the dictabelt recording is synched to the Z film, it becomes clear what a terrible lie it was for the HSCA to conclude that the Grassy Knoll shot missed. But since the autopsy was clearly a major catastrophe, history was fooled and you are one of the chief cheerleaders for this absolutely false account. You belong in the hall of shame along with Bugliosi, Posner and the rest...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2022, 06:49:39 AM »

Online David Von Pein

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2022, 04:46:35 PM »
Old Dave VP is a pretty clever guy. He's probably a Kennedy hater which is why he agrees with the lone nut theory of the case. Believe me when I say, that's pretty much how this case boils down - lone nutters tend to be Kennedy haters, creating an extreme bias. They absolutely refuse to see any and all discrepancy about the case because, you know, they hate the family. To them, that's pretty much enough.

But at the same time, old Dave found a pretty good money-making niche. Instead of creating original content for YTV, he simply vacuums up any and all media based on the case and puts it on his channel. So while he continues to support the lone nut theory, he's also laughing all the way to the bank.

And as you can see, he simply posts media links to his channel here then sits back and laughs while the money rolls in.

If you don't believe me, go here to see for yourself:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/davidvonpeinjfk

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2022, 04:46:35 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »
What an incredibly stupid and uninformed post from Michael Walton above.
He doesn't have the slightest idea what he's talking about.

And where the hell did some CTers get the silly notion that all (or most) Lone Assassin believers are "Kennedy Haters"? What a stupid notion that is.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 06:18:12 PM by David Von Pein »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2022, 11:45:55 PM »

And where the hell did some CTers get the silly notion that all (or most) Lone Assassin believers are "Kennedy Haters"? What a stupid notion that is.

Agreed.

And where the hell did some CTers get the silly notion that all (or most) Lone Assassin believers are "Kennedy Haters"?

Good question.

What a stupid notion that is.

Yup.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2022, 11:45:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2022, 12:11:30 AM »

I agree. An LN doesn't have to be a Kennedy hater at all, but he/she does need to have an extreme faith in law enforcement and Government, because that's what LNs are really defending; the notion that it is impossible that some individuals of the Government would go so far as to kill a President.

Just like the LNs claim that all CTs are people who can not understand that a lone nut nobody can kill the President, most of the flag waving LNs can not understand that it would be possible for an inside job to result in the President's death. In other countries that could happen, but never in America, right? Give me a break!

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2022, 12:41:51 AM »
I agree. An LN doesn't have to be a Kennedy hater at all, but he/she does need to have an extreme faith in law enforcement and Government, because that's what LNs are really defending; the notion that it is impossible that some individuals of the Government would go so far as to kill a President.

Just like the LNs claim that all CTs are people who can not understand that a lone nut nobody can kill the President, most of the flag waving LNs can not understand that it would be possible for an inside job to result in the President's death. In other countries that could happen, but never in America, right? Give me a break!

Straw man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2022, 12:41:51 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2022, 12:57:14 AM »
Straw man.

Care to explain or don't you know what a straw man actually is?