Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Emmet Hudson never dropped to the ground!  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Chris Bristow

Re: Emmet Hudson never dropped to the ground!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 01:02:05 AM »
Advertisement

The Bell film is even earlier. Sincerely yours, Michael
The point of this thread is to show Hudson never dropped down to the ground during the shooting. In other words his claims that he heard a shot from the ground is untrue. The Bell film image you show is from about 60 seconds after the last shot. That is when officer Haygood arrived and parked his bike as we see in that Bell clip. So again photos of Hudson sitting down after the shooting are not relevant to the point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 01:02:05 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 01:54:27 AM »
Hi Chris, I think that is Camera Car #1 and Bell does film the presidential limousine; and if you say Bond 4 is within 35 seconds, Mr. Mudd and Mr. Hudson are on the ground earlier. Since there were four shots, he still could have heard one on the ground. He considered the head shot shot number two. Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 03:04:52 AM »
Hi Chris, I think that is Camera Car #1 and Bell does film the presidential limousine; and if you say Bond 4 is within 35 seconds, Mr. Mudd and Mr. Hudson are on the ground earlier. Since there were four shots, he still could have heard one on the ground. He considered the head shot shot number two. Sincerely yours, Michael
okay , if we are considering a fourth shot he could be on the ground. But we see him as late as the equivalent of Z frame 380 in Nix so the fourth shot would have to happened after frame 380. I consider a fourth shot but only the one reported almost simultaneously after the third shot. My only Point here is to refute the official story that he got down and heard the third shot.
     Bell does film the limo leaving the Plaza and tracks it until about 15 seconds after the head shot, after the limo has cleared the underpass. The frame you showed occurs 18 seconds after the last limo shot. So 15 + 18 makes it about 33 seconds after the headshot when we see him in the Bell film. There's a couple earlier frames but things are dark and blurry and I can't see anything. the last time we see him standing is in z-frame 413 when we see his hat through the pyrocanthus bush. So unless he got down after the equivalent of Z frame 380, and then popped back up again by Z 413( less than 2 seconds), he was standing right up till at least Z frame 413

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 03:04:52 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 03:44:09 AM »
Hi Chris, What if we use the Bell film as a time clock? At around 40 seconds the presidential limousine was probably in front of Mr. Hudson. Then at 47 seconds the Bell film is the same as Bond 4. This would mean the men are down within seven seconds...... Thank you for everything, Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2022, 12:51:54 AM »
Bond 4 shows Hargis returning to his bike which has to happen after the limo left the plaza. He waited for the limo, follow up SS, Johnson's limo and its follow up SS before he could cross to the North side of Elm. Then he started toward the small patio wall. At some point he turns around and walks back to the sidewalk then maybe 30 feet east to stand next to the lamppost for several seconds deciding what to do. Then he heads back to his bike. In bond 4 he is almost back to his bike and 35 seconds have elapsed since the head shot at 313. Also in the Bell film we see Heygood leaning his bike against the curb near the e manhole. This is after Hargis has remounted and is driving away. I suspect Bell may have stopped filming during one of the blurred segments and threw the clock off.
 I use the Z film as the basic clock. Since we have all 485 frames and know it filmed at 18.6 or 18.3 fps it is a near perfect clock. Then we can compare Wiegman, Darnell and other films  to fill in the gaps.
 If you have not seen this yet it is the best reference we have for the timing of events. Based on all the other films from the day it is very accurate although a few assumptions had to be made.
 https://www.marktyler.org/mc63.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2022, 12:51:54 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2022, 02:25:18 AM »
Hi Chris, Thank you so very much! I will study this then. Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2022, 04:40:15 AM »
You're welcome and I forgot to mention the Couch film. Couch Wiegmen and Darnell, all newsmen who filmed the scene seconds after the head shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2022, 04:40:15 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2022, 12:15:08 PM »