Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Two Cars Drive Shelley, Arce, and Williams to the Sheriff's Office?  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Advertisement
On 11-22-63, TSBD employees William Shelley, Danny Arce, and Bonnie Ray Williams were filmed being taken in a car by a Dallas Patrolman dressed in blue over to the Sheriff's Office. However, Detective B. L. Senkel said that he and Detective C. W. Brown took them over in Detective Brown's car. They were dressed in suits and camel colored hats. Why the discrepancy? Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 07:25:16 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Gerry Down

Look at the guy taking photos. He has two cameras. I wonder who he is and if his photos have ever surfaced.

Offline Michael Welch

Hi Gerry, His name is supposed to be Ted Rozumalski from the Houston Chronicle. You can credit Denis Morissette. I do not know about his photos. Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

On 11-22-63, TSBD employees William Shelley, Danny Arce, and Bonnie Ray Williams were filmed being taken in a car by a Dallas Patrolman dressed in blue over to the Sheriff's Office. However, Detective B. L. Senkel said that he and Detective C. W. Brown took them over in Detective Brown's car. They were dressed in suits and camel colored hats. Why the discrepancy? Sincerely yours, Michael

Again, it's unclear what point you are trying to make.

Offline Michael Welch

Hi Richard, Here we have a picture of probably Patrolman J. D. Chadwick driving Mr. Shelley, Arce, and Williams over to the Sheriff's Office.

Here we have a picture of Detective C. W. Brown who said he drove his car with Detective B. L. Senkel and Mr. Shelley, Arce, and Williams over to the Sheriff's Office.

Here is a picture of Detective Senkel.

Here is Detective Brown's report.

Did all of the Detectives just make things up? Why the discrepancy? Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 07:43:18 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Gerry Down

Thanks. I've seen the photo presented in the opening post many times but i have not seen an angle of this photo from the other guy with the two cameras. It looks like he was taking a photo of Bonnie Rae Williams being put in the patrol car.

I think there might also be a film of this incident of Bonnie Rae Williams being put in the patrol car. It was taken at a distance from the center of Dealey Plaza and is a bit blurry. I've seen it before but i can't remember who the camera man was or provide a link to that footage.

Offline Michael Welch

Hi Gerry, Thank you very much! If you run across anything, please post it. Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

Hi Richard, Here we have a picture of probably Patrolman J. D. Chadwick driving Mr. Shelley, Arce, and Williams over to the Sheriff's Office.

Here we have a picture of Detective C. W. Brown who said he drove his car with Detective B. L. Senkel and Mr. Shelley, Arce, and Williams over to the Sheriff's Office.

Here is a picture of Detective Senkel.

Here is Detective Brown's report.

Did all of the Detectives just make things up? Why the discrepancy? Sincerely yours, Michael

Why would anyone make up such a minor thing?  Not every discrepancy in the world has significance.  I'm not clear what the point is.  That because there is allegedly ambiguity on this unimportant point that it somehow discredits the entire case?