Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Next to Oswald's Rifle  (Read 8801 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Next to Oswald's Rifle
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2022, 06:50:46 PM »
Advertisement
Yer an idiot Mr "Smith"....   Any elementary school kid has superior reasoning.

Did you get past elementary school because I don't see any rebuttal to the points made.  Use your powers of "reasoning" to provide an explanation for how your fantasy conspirators pulled off a complex plan to assassinate the president and frame an innocent person but then provide a sketch of someone who doesn't look like Oswald as the suspect (assuming that is even what is depicted).   Maybe you can also find those photos of the TSBD without the red rings.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2022, 06:50:46 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2022, 07:45:56 PM »
Hi Robert, Wow!  That is a great picture! I haven't seen it before. Thank you so much! Two days ago, I was listening to Gerry Patrick Hemming, and he said that Frank was in Dallas on 11-22-63. I think it is definite! Thank you for everything, Sincerely yours, Michael

I think it's a screenshot from a film of when (the night of 22nd) Oswald is brought down a corridor at DPD and there's a bunch of reporters shouting questions. Maybe David Von Pein has a copy of the recording on his Youtube channel. He has a lot of good stuff there.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 08:59:45 PM »
Thank you Robert! I will look. Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 08:59:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2022, 09:35:45 PM »
It's Strawman "Smith"'s favorite argument:  the "conspirators" that I just made up in my head would never do something like that, therefore Oswald did it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2022, 07:19:55 PM »
Next to Mr. Oswald's rifle in the DPD, we have a sketch of a man who looks a lot like Armando Romero Martinez. Earlier the picture was identified as Herminio Diaz Garcia. Both were well known Cuban assassins who died on May 29, 1966. This sketch, along with pictures of Remegio Arce, Frank Sturgis, and E. Howard Hunt in Dealey Plaza; and Seymour Weitzman's later identification of Bernard Barker behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll on 11-22-63, makes one think that an Operation 40 style assassination plot, perhaps under the direction of Richard Nixon, took out JFK. Sincerely yours, Michael

Mr Welsh, I believe that you've opened a "can o worms" ...... With the posting of this photo.

The photo poses many questions.

1) It appears to have been taken before Lee was arrested because the sketch of the suspect is NOT Lee Oswald ....???

But the carcano was NOT at the DPD until AFTER Lee was arrested so that photo had to have been taken BEFORE the rifle had been brought into the DPD headquarters.... HOW is that possible??     Did the DPD have the carcano in their possession BEFORE the assassination and take the photo before the assassination?

There are many more questions but this one needs to be answered first.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2022, 07:19:55 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2022, 07:59:57 PM »
Hi Walt, Just call me Michael. Thank you for your input! When Anthony Summers put out this video, I believe he identified Armando Romero Martinez on the far left as Herminio Diaz Garcia. Doesn't the assassin on the far left look like the sketch! Many Thanks, Michael
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:20:30 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2022, 06:59:42 PM »
Next to Mr. Oswald's rifle in the DPD, we have a sketch of a man who looks a lot like Armando Romero Martinez. Earlier the picture was identified as Herminio Diaz Garcia. Both were well known Cuban assassins who died on May 29, 1966. This sketch, along with pictures of Remegio Arce, Frank Sturgis, and E. Howard Hunt in Dealey Plaza; and Seymour Weitzman's later identification of Bernard Barker behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll on 11-22-63, makes one think that an Operation 40 style assassination plot, perhaps under the direction of Richard Nixon, took out JFK. Sincerely yours, Michael

Is it possible to read what is written on the card that is posted above the rifle?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 07:00:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2022, 06:59:42 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2022, 08:41:06 PM »
Hi Walt, Somebody with good computer skills should be able to read both what is on the card and the sketch. Unfortunately, I do not have these skills. Many thanks kind sir, Sincerely yours, Michael