Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sniper's Perch Boxes Were All Moved or Replaced  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Sniper's Perch Boxes Were All Moved or Replaced
« on: May 03, 2022, 01:58:54 AM »
Advertisement
According to this Dallas Police Department Photograph Inventory list, all of the boxes in the sniper's perch were either moved or replaced. Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 02:09:00 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

Sniper's Perch Boxes Were All Moved or Replaced
« on: May 03, 2022, 01:58:54 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Sniper's Perch Boxes Were All Moved or Replaced
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 05:54:33 AM »
The main idea was to create as much confusion as possible so that any anomalous details discovered later by skeptics that refuted the presented physical evidence from the LBJ Al hand selected WC could be explained away as due to accidental mishandling and processing of items moved, lost, or  not photographed in the original place claimed to be found.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 06:36:39 AM »
Hi Zeon, It is great to see that you are still here! Yes, I am amazed and troubled at the same time by the way evidence was handled and presented. To me the sniper's perch was Bonnie Ray Williams' sandwich table on 11-22-63. Thank you for everything, Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 06:36:39 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 06:12:14 AM »
Thank you Micheal for examining  the WC theory and providing we few skeptics here on this JFK forum  with encouragement to continue our quest to determine if there is a plausible alternative that explains unresolved anomalies.

There was a time when I thought perhaps some of the problems had been explained by experiments only to realize virtually all of those were in error in their conclusions.

For example, the CE 399 controversy of the slight deformation said to be resolved because they shot an MC 6.5 mm bullet at 900 ft/sec directly into to the cadaver hand and the bullet looked similar

There are  2 problems with that experiment which completely nullifies it’s conclusion.

1. The actual bullet fired from the SE 6th floor gunman rifle had an initial muzzle velocity of at least 2000 ft/sec and was only slowed down to 900 ft/sec by friction from traveling thru body mass of 2human beings.

2. The bullet exiting from Connallys body , having been slowed to 900ft/sec was TUMBLING end over end and actually entered his wrist bone BACKWARDS.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 02:37:11 PM »
Hi Zeon, Yes, I am pretty sure too that President Kennedy would have been shot in his chin if the single bullet passed from back to front to get it to Governor Connolly at that angle. Keep up the great work! Many thanks, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 02:37:11 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 11:12:52 AM »
According to this Dallas Police Department Photograph Inventory list, all of the boxes in the sniper's perch were either moved or replaced. Sincerely yours, Michael

Do you think that the boxes should have stayed where they were forever?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 11:14:03 AM »
Hi Zeon, Yes, I am pretty sure too that President Kennedy would have been shot in his chin if the single bullet passed from back to front to get it to Governor Connolly at that angle.

I'm pretty sure that you're wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 11:14:03 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 06:22:48 PM »
Hi Zeon, It is great to see that you are still here! Yes, I am amazed and troubled at the same time by the way evidence was handled and presented. To me the sniper's perch was Bonnie Ray Williams' sandwich table on 11-22-63. Thank you for everything, Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi Michael....   Please abandon the idea that any boxes were moved just seconds after the shots were fired.   NO boxes were moved....  That is an illusion that is created by the lie created by the authorities.   They said that Powell took his photo just seconds after Tom Dillard snapped his photo.....  That is a lie!....  James Powell took his photo of the TSBD minutes BEFORE Tom Dillard took a similar  photo .......  Who ever was behind the window accidently bumped the light weight Rolling Readers box and knocked it from the stack where it had been when Powell took his photo...Thus the box was in a different location when Dillard snapped his photo a few minutes after Powell had taken his photo.