Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I'm not getting in the car.  (Read 11043 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: I'm not getting in the car.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 12:04:13 AM »
Advertisement
Not only did the SS try to take Pence away from the Capitol which would have prevented him from doing his duty of presiding over the Electoral certification, all of the SS's text messages on Jan 5 and Jan 6 were deleted and just "disappeared" into the thin air.

This is a total cover up.               

Secret Service was told at least once before Jan. 6, 2021, to preserve texts

Two emails, at least one before Jan. 6, told agency staffers to preserve records on their phones. A third in February 2021 told them to preserve communications specific to Jan. 6.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/secret-service-was-told-least-jan-6-2021-preserve-texts-rcna39129

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 12:04:13 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 05:08:00 PM »
The USSS cover up contiues.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 03:47:54 AM »
A criminal probe has been opened into deletion of Secret Service Jan. 6 text messages.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 03:47:54 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2022, 05:10:14 AM »
A criminal probe has been opened into deletion of Secret Service Jan. 6 text messages.

I suspect the test messages were deleted, not to protect Trump, but to protect certain Secret Service Agents. Likely texts related to instructions (ultimately from Trump) to drive Pence from the Capitol and keep him away "for his own safety". Then the process of certifying Biden's victory would be thrown into chaos. Possibly Trump could be certified as the winner, or at least the certificates sent back to the states, throwing things into chaos.

The DOJ just instructed the Secret Service not to continue their search for the deleted text messages. This makes sense. If the Secret Service found a backup of these messages, they would probably just delete them. Asking them to find the messages is like asking the main suspects of a burglary to go into a house and collect evidence. They would probably just put on gloves and proceed to wipe down everything to remove fingerprints. Some other agency needs to do conduct this search, not them.

What we are supposed to believe is the Secret Service just happened to switch equipment, which resulted in the January 5 and 6 messages being deleted. Then in late January, they got instructions to save these messages. But they kept silent about these messages had just be erased. If they had immediately informed congress the messages had been erased, copies likely would have been found on various servers. Now, after 18 months, maybe this is no longer possible.

Clearly the Secret Service is up to no good. Maybe there is not enough evidence for criminal charges. But everyone who was, or may have been involved in deleting these messages, needs to be fired. We can't have agents whose loyalty to the Constitution is questionable.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 05:13:21 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2022, 04:07:10 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2022, 04:07:10 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2022, 10:42:44 AM »
I suspect the test messages were deleted, not to protect Trump, but to protect certain Secret Service Agents. Likely texts related to instructions (ultimately from Trump) to drive Pence from the Capitol and keep him away "for his own safety". Then the process of certifying Biden's victory would be thrown into chaos. Possibly Trump could be certified as the winner, or at least the certificates sent back to the states, throwing things into chaos.

The DOJ just instructed the Secret Service not to continue their search for the deleted text messages. This makes sense. If the Secret Service found a backup of these messages, they would probably just delete them. Asking them to find the messages is like asking the main suspects of a burglary to go into a house and collect evidence. They would probably just put on gloves and proceed to wipe down everything to remove fingerprints. Some other agency needs to do conduct this search, not them.

What we are supposed to believe is the Secret Service just happened to switch equipment, which resulted in the January 5 and 6 messages being deleted. Then in late January, they got instructions to save these messages. But they kept silent about these messages had just be erased. If they had immediately informed congress the messages had been erased, copies likely would have been found on various servers. Now, after 18 months, maybe this is no longer possible.

Clearly the Secret Service is up to no good. Maybe there is not enough evidence for criminal charges. But everyone who was, or may have been involved in deleting these messages, needs to be fired. We can't have agents whose loyalty to the Constitution is questionable.

I believe it's actually both. Criminal Donald corrupted the Secret Service just like he did the DOJ. The texts were deleted to protect Donnie and the agents communications on Jan 6.       

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2022, 05:42:04 PM »
Pence's Secret Service agents called family to say good-bye on Jan. 6

The House select committee released dramatic footage detailing the chaos in Vice President Mike Pence’s office on Jan. 6, 2021.

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2022, 05:42:04 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2022, 04:41:36 AM »
Secret Service waited to tell Capitol Police of Pelosi threat until the Jan. 6 riot was underway
https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Secret-Service-waited-to-tell-Capitol-Police-of-17380259.php