Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I'm not getting in the car.  (Read 9258 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

I'm not getting in the car.
« on: April 24, 2022, 03:50:33 AM »
Advertisement

https://www.newsweek.com/pence-refusing-get-secret-service-car-jan-6-chilling-raskin-1700341

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-pence-capitol-insurrection-secret-service-certify-vote_n_60f23b69e4b0a771e80437da

It appears that Trump’s plan was to have the Secret Service take Vice President Pence out of the Capitol and drive him to Joint Base Andrews, which would prevent him from certifying the election of Joseph Biden. It will be interesting to hear the sworn testimony of Secret Service agents regarding exactly what where their orders and intentions on January 6.

I am confident, that as far as the election of Donald Trump in 2024, America is not going to get into that car, ever again.

Quote from Vice President Mike Pence, January 6, 2021:
“To those who wreaked havoc in our Capitol today, you did not win. Violence never wins. Freedom wins. And this is still the people’s house.”

Maybe Pence did waver in the early days of January 2021. But someone, maybe Dan Quayle, maybe something deep within Mike Pence himself, put some steel into his backbone. And he did good that day. I will never forget that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: April 24, 2022, 03:50:33 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

Re: I'm not getting in the car.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 12:12:25 PM »
Yep, that was the main part of their coup to steal the election from us.

Getting Pence out of the way so he couldn't certify the vote total for Biden's victory was their whole plan.

Let's not forget the old dinosaur Chuck Grassley let it slip on Jan 5th when he said that "they don't expect Pence to be there" to certify the vote and Grassley will preside over it himself.

Why would Grassley say "they don't expect Pence to be there" an entire day before the certification and he will preside over it? Because their plan was to get Pence out of there and put Grassley in charge to not certify Biden's victory.

All of these right wing treasonous traitors will be headed to prison when it's all said and done. Rep. Jamie Raskin said the May hearings will "blow the roof off the house" with all the info that will be released.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 03:30:56 AM »
Yep, that was the main part of their coup to steal the election from us.

Getting Pence out of the way so he couldn't certify the vote total for Biden's victory was their whole plan.

Let's not forget the old dinosaur Chuck Grassley let it slip on Jan 5th when he said that "they don't expect Pence to be there" to certify the vote and Grassley will preside over it himself.

Why would Grassley say "they don't expect Pence to be there" an entire day before the certification and he will preside over it? Because their plan was to get Pence out of there and put Grassley in charge to not certify Biden's victory.

All of these right wing treasonous traitors will be headed to prison when it's all said and done. Rep. Jamie Raskin said the May hearings will "blow the roof off the house" with all the info that will be released.

Yes, this does make sense. For this plan to work, Trump would need to consult with Senator Grassley, to find out what we would be willing to do, to find out if removing Pence will work. It would all be for naught if Grassley refused to go along. The plan would than become to remove Pence and Grassley, if that was the case. Obviously, Grassley indicated that he would cooperate with the plan. And then Grassley forgot that he was not supposed to know that Pence might not be in attendance the next day. Oops. Grassley tried to “clarify” what me meant later on January 5, but I don’t believe him.

One thing I am curious to know is, what is the Secret Service’s idea of their mission. It is simply to protect the lives of the President and Vice President and their families? Or is there more to be involved. Is it to not just keep the Vice President alive, but to also allow him fulfill his mission? Is their mission successful if they save his life, but allow the office of the Vice President “to be assassinated”? Is their ultimate loyalty to the President or to the Constitution? I would like them to be questioned in Congress to hear what their opinions on this subject was on January 6 and what their opinions are now.

And if they don’t already, I would like every member of the Secret Service to take an oath similar if not identical to the oath taken by member of our military. To protect and defend the Constitution, against All enemies, both foreign and domestic. Particularly against the domestic enemies of high office. I want it to be made clear to me, and clear to them, what their ultimate mission is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 03:30:56 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 12:12:50 PM »
Yes, this does make sense. For this plan to work, Trump would need to consult with Senator Grassley, to find out what we would be willing to do, to find out if removing Pence will work. It would all be for naught if Grassley refused to go along. The plan would than become to remove Pence and Grassley, if that was the case. Obviously, Grassley indicated that he would cooperate with the plan. And then Grassley forgot that he was not supposed to know that Pence might not be in attendance the next day. Oops. Grassley tried to “clarify” what me meant later on January 5, but I don’t believe him.

One thing I am curious to know is, what is the Secret Service’s idea of their mission. It is simply to protect the lives of the President and Vice President and their families? Or is there more to be involved. Is it to not just keep the Vice President alive, but to also allow him fulfill his mission? Is their mission successful if they save his life, but allow the office of the Vice President “to be assassinated”? Is their ultimate loyalty to the President or to the Constitution? I would like them to be questioned in Congress to hear what their opinions on this subject was on January 6 and what their opinions are now.

And if they don’t already, I would like every member of the Secret Service to take an oath similar if not identical to the oath taken by member of our military. To protect and defend the Constitution, against All enemies, both foreign and domestic. Particularly against the domestic enemies of high office. I want it to be made clear to me, and clear to them, what their ultimate mission is.

Yes, they all need to be questioned regarding what they were doing leading up to Jan 6th and on that exact day. A report  that just came out said that one SS agent tipped off Pence what was going down so then he refused to get in the car.       

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 05:16:51 AM »
New Details On Why Pence Refused To Get In Secret Service Car On Jan. 6

After the mob breached the building on Jan. 6, the Secret Service hustled Mike Pence out. They wanted to take him away from the Capitol, but he refused to go. Why didn’t he want to go?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 05:16:51 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2022, 03:30:08 AM »

New Details On Why Pence Refused To Get In Secret Service Car On Jan. 6

After the mob breached the building on Jan. 6, the Secret Service hustled Mike Pence out. They wanted to take him away from the Capitol, but he refused to go. Why didn’t he want to go?

Wow. This lays out a possible interesting scenario. Maybe Trump was on the verge of success. Maybe Pence was about the into that car. He did, after all, go down a lot of stairs into a parking garage. Where did they think they were going? To McDonalds? Pence might be within seconds of getting into that car. Trump might be on the verge of success. If driven away, Trump’s man, Secret Service agent Anthony Ornato is in control. He may decide it is just too dangerous for Pence to return to the Capitol that night. The president pro tempore emeritus Senator Grassley would just have to carry out the duty the Vice President would normally do.

But, within seconds of success, Mike Pence sees Trump’s latest tweet”

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"

Perhaps that is what bucked him up. No courage, hey? Well, I’ll show him courage.

The tweet intended to remind the rioters that Pence was the main target (as if Trump hadn’t made that very clear already) may have blown it for him. A tweet too far.

At the top of my list, I want Secret Service agent Anthony M. Ornato to be grilled by Congress. He could lie. But if he shared his intentions with other agents, that could be dangerous.

If I understand things correctly, Trump appointed Ornato, in December 2020, to a position where he directs the Secret Service, as far as making decisions on whether someone they are protecting needs to be moved or not. That is very suspicious. I think, at the very least, there is enough doubt about the loyalty of Anthony Ornato, to the Constitution, that he should be removed from the Secret Service. The motto of the United States Secret Service is "Worthy of Trust & Confidence". If that motto is to be followed, Ornato must go.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 08:21:10 AM »
Pence Refusing to Get in Secret Service Car on Jan. 6 'Chilling'
https://www.newsweek.com/pence-refusing-get-secret-service-car-jan-6-chilling-raskin-1700341

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 08:21:10 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 09:26:10 AM »
Pence is central in Jan. 6 investigation as 'constitutional patriot' who defied Trump, became mob target
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/08/pence-jan-6-probe-defied-trump-mob-target/9932030002/?gnt-cfr=1