Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Brown/Weidmann, Mini-Debate?  (Read 32500 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Brown/Weidmann, Mini-Debate?
« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2022, 10:25:38 PM »
Advertisement
Commentary - check. 
Insults - check. 
Attempts at deflection - big check on that one.   

We miss Otto.  Is he in "Europe" with you?  Send him my regards.

Mummy, the bad man doesn't like my BS, said "Richard", as he threw another hissy fit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2022, 10:25:38 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2022, 03:09:51 PM »
Mummy, the bad man doesn't like my BS, said "Richard", as he threw another hissy fit.

Commentary - check
Personal insult - check
Attempt to deflect - big check on that one
Invoking his alter ego in "Europe" - LOL

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2022, 03:51:18 PM »
"Invoking" -- LOL

You said you missed me and I took time to do a post pointing out why people keep coming back to watch your clown show.

And then you keep As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing, wow!

"LOL" -- LOL.  Good to have you back Otto.  Your valuable contributions like the above have been missed!  Now if only Roger Collins would return you could all sing a trio.  Maybe "Tom Dooly"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2022, 03:51:18 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2022, 05:21:17 PM »
Sharing a room with Von P?

Your posts are like watching Amber Turd's clown lawyers presenting her "mountain of evidence" and we all know how that went down.

Priceless, keep it coming!

I'm learning so much about the JFK assassination from your participation.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2022, 06:12:44 PM »
"learning" -- LOL

That would be another of your delutions.

Thumb1:

So much information here about the JFK assassination!  Or maybe I'm just "deluting" myself -- LOL.  Now pretend that you are Roger Collins or Daffy Duck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2022, 06:12:44 PM »