Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Brown/Weidmann, Mini-Debate?  (Read 32494 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Brown/Weidmann, Mini-Debate?
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 07:06:23 AM »
Advertisement
602 (ambulance):   602.       
Dispatcher:   85.       
85 (Ptm. R.W. Walker):   85.       
Dispatcher:   Suspect running west on Jefferson from the location.       
85 (Ptm. R.W. Walker):   10-4.       
Dispatcher:   No physical description.       
Citizen Callaway):   Hello, hello, hello.       
602 (ambulance):   602.       
Citizen (Callaway):   Pardon, from out here on Tenth Street, 500 block. This officer just shot. I think he's dead.
Dispatcher:   10-4. We have that information. The citizen using the radio: Remain off the radio now.

That "602" was Butler attempting to let dispatch know that they were leaving the scene en route to the hospital.  However, he could not get through because Callaway is on the squad car radio reporting the incident (as the ambulance is speeding off).
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 07:51:21 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 07:06:23 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 03:12:54 PM »
Oswald knew too much… enter, Jack Ruby…
Perhaps Tippit knew too much… enter, theory that pins Tippit’s death on Oswald…

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2022, 03:44:39 AM »
How about we don't post in this thread and just leave it for Bill and Martin to have their mini-debate.

Realizing how important it is for them to have a clean uncluttered debating environment I removed my earlier post and hope you do the same and for everyone else to respect Bill and Martins Mini Debate.
Btw I will leave this here for a little while and then it too will be removed.

JohnM

John, that would be great if everyone would get on board with that.  I know I don't have the right to expect others to not post here but it sure would be nice if this thread was left for me and Weidmann to go at it.

I think Weidmann would feel the same way.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 03:46:04 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2022, 03:44:39 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2022, 11:37:23 PM »
That "602" was Butler attempting to let dispatch know that they were leaving the scene en route to the hospital.  However, he could not get through because Callaway is on the squad car radio reporting the incident (as the ambulance is speeding off).

Cites please for "602" being Butler, 602 being the ambulance that picked up Tippit, and for the claim that this was "Butler attempting to let dispatch know that they were leaving the scene en route to the hospital".

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2022, 01:14:24 AM »
Cites please for "602" being Butler, 602 being the ambulance that picked up Tippit, and for the claim that this was "Butler attempting to let dispatch know that they were leaving the scene en route to the hospital".

Why are you posting in this thread?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2022, 01:14:24 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2022, 01:51:33 AM »

First, if you don't know that 602 was the Butler/Kinsley ambulance (the ambulance with Tippit's body) then you don't belong here.

Second, from this point on, I will make my intended posts in this thread and will respond only to Weidmann.  If this thread gets too bogged down all together by others then I will simply shut it down.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 06:47:38 AM by Bill Brown »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2022, 02:03:58 AM »
First, if you don't know that 602 was the Butler/Kinsey ambulance (the ambulance with Tippit's body) then you don't belong here.

Second, from this point on, I will make my intended posts in this thread and will respond only to Weidmann.  If this thread gets too bogged down all together by others then I will simply shut it down.

I kindly ask you to take your bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns somewhere else.

First, if you don't know that 602 was the Butler/Kinsey ambulance (the ambulance with Tippit's body) then you don't belong here.

Agreed.

John, that would be great if everyone would get on board with that.  I know I don't have the right to expect others to not post here but it sure would be nice if this thread was left for me and Weidmann to go at it.

Yes indeed

I'll start posting in more detail after Easter. Feel free to state your case prior to that, if you want, and I will respond.
Unless you prefer to make my case first....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2022, 02:03:58 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2022, 02:54:14 AM »

Agreed.

Yes indeed

I'll start posting in more detail after Easter. Feel free to state your case prior to that, if you want, and I will respond.
Unless you prefer to make my case first....

No worries.  Will wait 'til you get back.  Happy Easter.